As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET SATANS 2020. PERFECT GIFTING!

1131415161719»

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

Wow! HA HA HAA HAAA! That was a roller coaster ride that took turns I did really not expect it to.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    winner is whoever brings me the coolest rock, just the sickest looking rock you've ever beheld in your life

okay I've got good news and bad news, because the coolest rock has definitely been found

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2021

To: Richard DiLucca <rdilucca@chipd.org>
    Subj: Missing Evidence

Detective DiLucca,

I was cleaning out one of the evidence rooms in the lab today, and I found some old tagged evidence that appeared to belong to one of your cases, case number 5318008. I looked up the reports, it looks like it’s technically a cold case, but this piece of evidence wasn’t included or accounted for in the case summary. Would you like me to bring it by your desk for review?

Best,
    Cori Reade
    Crime Scene Investigator
    Chicago Police Department

To: Corinne Reade <creade@chipd.org>
    Subj: RE: Missing Evidence

What is the evidence in question?

-Rich

Sent from my iPhone

Detective DiLucca,

It’s a large sword of unusual design, measuring about 46” in total, with a 26” blade. It clocks in at around four and a half pounds, and is in pristine condition. I’ve attached a few photos, for your reference.

Best,
    Cori Reade
    Crime Scene Investigator

0grg83qz0ra7.jpg
    y0mhqihesfo5.jpg
    z1ub868xohxh.jpg

Corinne,

I looked up that case file, and the death in question was a bludgeoning death. There’s no way that a sword was used to do that. Are you certain that this sword was even tagged correctly? I don’t recall anything of the sort from my investigation.

While we never brought anyone up on charges, it was a pretty clean case in terms of method, and we do know the alias of the perpetrator, so I think it’s better that you drop this.

Sincerely,
    Det. Richard DiLucca

I just thought… I mean, it’s new evidence, isn’t it? Isn’t this the kind of thing that we re-open cases over? Even if you don’t remember the sword being there, the fact that it was found and tagged at the location implies that maybe there’s something else you missed, something which might give us more clues to the identity of the killer. I’ve read the case notes, you yourself say that you suspect ulterior motives or a frame job - how does the addition of a new murder weapon not widen that understanding?

Sorry, I know this is your case and everything, but this seems like a pretty big deal to me.

Best,
    Cori Reade
    Crime Scene Investigator

Listen kid, this isn't like the movies. This shit just happens. Stop digging around on this one, it's not worth your time.

-Rich

Sent from my iPhone

Straightzi on
  • theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    EEehehehehe I had a package poorly concealed under my doormat when I got back from outrigger this morning!

Which is hilarious because I live in a secure building with only three neighbors on my floor and I know them all and have their contact numbers, and also it was a pretty BIG box to hide under a doormat, so, thanks for watching out for me anyway postman!

GG4Zvrl.png

First, a card! Aww, puppos! I validated it with my puppo and he said "yep"

dDg4JQsh.jpg

The card has text! Wild! Unheard of! Also it reveals the identity of my Satan!

sJGVr86h.jpg

Inside the package was a bottle of Canadian magic, which I shall use to make either french toast or waffles this weekend I think! This is awesome. It's actually quite difficult to get proper maple syrup here - there's only one shop I know of that sells The Good Stuff and that's only if it happens to be in stock. I also super love the no-brand-no-name mysterious packaging.

Tn54HTqh.jpg

Annnd a special local Canada Coffee, my favourite beverage next to water! I'm super excited to try this; I will set aside my current beans tomorrow morning and have a cup of this instead!

GWVpj35h.jpg

This is super awesome, @theoriginalz - especially when I've been stuck on this (very safe and generally enjoyable) island for a year I really miss how travel lets me try new local things, so a taste of the great white north is very welcome. Also I know you were worried that it was going to arrive sometime who-knows-when but it's here! Hooray and thank you! Happy Satanmas, every one!

For some reason I never got this tag and my noti's are completely broken. I'm happy that it all arrived cuz I truly was concerned but also I had a mild amount of Christmas hope. No Canadian treats for anyone this year tho, as I've moved south to the ravaged land of the USA >_<

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    EEehehehehe I had a package poorly concealed under my doormat when I got back from outrigger this morning!

Which is hilarious because I live in a secure building with only three neighbors on my floor and I know them all and have their contact numbers, and also it was a pretty BIG box to hide under a doormat, so, thanks for watching out for me anyway postman!

GG4Zvrl.png

First, a card! Aww, puppos! I validated it with my puppo and he said "yep"

dDg4JQsh.jpg

The card has text! Wild! Unheard of! Also it reveals the identity of my Satan!

sJGVr86h.jpg

Inside the package was a bottle of Canadian magic, which I shall use to make either french toast or waffles this weekend I think! This is awesome. It's actually quite difficult to get proper maple syrup here - there's only one shop I know of that sells The Good Stuff and that's only if it happens to be in stock. I also super love the no-brand-no-name mysterious packaging.

Tn54HTqh.jpg

Annnd a special local Canada Coffee, my favourite beverage next to water! I'm super excited to try this; I will set aside my current beans tomorrow morning and have a cup of this instead!

GWVpj35h.jpg

This is super awesome, @theoriginalz - especially when I've been stuck on this (very safe and generally enjoyable) island for a year I really miss how travel lets me try new local things, so a taste of the great white north is very welcome. Also I know you were worried that it was going to arrive sometime who-knows-when but it's here! Hooray and thank you! Happy Satanmas, every one!

For some reason I never got this tag and my noti's are completely broken. I'm happy that it all arrived cuz I truly was concerned but also I had a mild amount of Christmas hope. No Canadian treats for anyone this year tho, as I've moved south to the ravaged land of the USA >_<

Condolences.

• initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Can confirm, am in the ravaged land

Can confirm, am in the ravaged land

it's pretty funny when I told my friends and family that I was moving down here. they were all very confused and scared for me.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    would rather be there than singapore atm but ignore me, i'm feeling S A L T Y

That coffee was good as heck and I used the syrup on home made double fancy french toast! Thank you again!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    would rather be there than singapore atm but ignore me, i'm feeling S A L T Y

That coffee was good as heck and I used the syrup on home made double fancy french toast! Thank you again!

glad to hear it and travel will come back again :)