As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Knockout [Chat]

• TuminTumin Registered User regular
    they're all cool with destroying their planet as long as they get rewarded with immense power

no politics in chat plz

global forging is a hoax

10,000 big brass balls cant be wrong

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    It's 3 pm over here and my brain is forming a committee to pick between RDR2, Sekiro, Hades, and HZD. My money is on staring at screens and not picking anything.
    Of that list, the one that engrossed me the quickest and was a thrill from beginning to end was HZD. RDR2 and Hades are more of a commitment. Sekiro is probably the most challenging one on the list, as it will break you until you learn how to break it.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Ceddy, can you give me a description of Vanguard's character as well? I feel like she might be a good element to include in the composition

It's 3 pm over here and my brain is forming a committee to pick between RDR2, Sekiro, Hades, and HZD. My money is on staring at screens and not picking anything.

Play Horizon. Fun, pretty, the story will hook you and keep you going

Then play Hades

Then play Sekiro

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    hah! 32+ on blessing is also ridic/awesome

At this level of power, the blessing applies to the cleric and to an enterprise he serves in the name of his deity. Moreover, the blessing bestowed to an ongoing enterprise is permanent, as long as it is favored by the cleric’s deity, until either the completion of the enterprise or its dissolution.

Note that there is a “reasonableness factor” in the deity’s granting of this blessing. Attempting to abuse the definition of a “permanent enterprise” risk a deity’s wrath. The enterprise can be a pilgrimage to a distant shrine, an army with a certain holy goal, a mission to liberate a princess, a sea voyage to encounter new lands, or other such endeavors.

All persons involved in the enterprise with the cleric receive a +1 bonus to all activities associated with the enterprise, as long as it remains in the service of the cleric’s deity. In addition, the cleric can designate a number of individuals equal to his CL who receive an expanded bonus of +CL to all activities associated with the enterprise.

This is such a mighty drain of strength the cleric loses the ability to cast this spell for 1d20+10 days. If at any point the cleric falls out of favor with his deity, the blessing is revoked. The blessing is magical in nature and can be dispelled temporarily

Casual Eddy on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    The cats are so mad at us. We had to lock them up in the bedroom most of the day

nexuscrawler on
    The cats are os mad at us. We had ot lock them up in the bedroom most of the day

The worst thing to ever happen to any cat.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    I made banana bread this morning and it is already half gone, please send help.

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular

Play Horizon. Fun, pretty, the story will hook you and keep you going

Then play Hades

Then play Sekiro

I haven't played Hades, nor Sekiro, but I second the suggestion to start with Horizon: Zero Dawn.

I'm just finishing the DLC and I'm near the end of the regular game and it's brilliant.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I love it when, in XCOM,
    Feral wrote: »
    My cat likes to watch me play video games. it doesn't have to involve animals, though she likes those more. Anything with high contrast will catch her attention, and she's happy to just chill and watch.

Purissa loves TV, even when it's just people talking. But she really likes side scrolling cartoony games, because contrast + predictable (but erratic) movement. Both cats enjoy mouse cursors.

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I'm sitting at the pharmacy waiting for my prescription, silently seething as I watch the pharmacist helping customers and generally bustling around while wearing a flimsy mask over just her mouth, her nose fully uncovered.

ffs you're a pharmacist.

vRyue2p.png
    Ceddy, can you give me a description of Vanguard's character as well? I feel like she might be a good element to include in the composition

yes! @Vanguard can help. name is Emerald, former smuggler turned chaotic wizard. She wears a silver torc adorned with a sympol of chaos. she wears The Emerald Veil which looks like this or this but emerald, of course. She carries a staff granted to her by the Dark Stars, a thin bar of hard light.

she also has corruption from using magic but I can't recall what they are. one of the most recent ones is that she occasionally glitches out of existence for a moment due using time magic.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

you've taken a trip to...the Jacob Zone

Mn3D.gif

rRwz9.gif
    not to brag or anything but nexus' dwarf is also rad

I just gave his character a bandolier that fits four pistols!

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Who wants to buy an NFT of my avatar?

It is not mine to sell since it's part of some "nintendo characters painted as bara men" set of images by an artist whose name I cannot recall. It's a low res edit of the source image, and if you buy it I will publicly deny creating the NFT listing. I will also immediately change it to something else, then back, invalidating the gallery URL.

let's start bidding at $3,000
    i'll take seven

not to brag or anything but nexus' dwarf is also rad

I just gave his character a bandolier that fits four pistols!

Yes he is a pirate

i got kinda bored of horizon after a bit tbh

and a mob boss

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    @Elki Sekiro is fantastic.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    this morning I was sleeping in and when I woke up eventually it was bc Poppy had decided at some point after his 8am meeting to cook me breakfast ???? And then ? Used part of the setup from movie-bathtime last night to make a lil tabletop and like

brought me that and iced coffee to wake me up between work things

I'm. Like hello?? He keeps this up I'm gonna catch feelings

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    JebusUD wrote: »
    A
    Honk wrote: »
    One small problem is that I’m currently at the western edge of the map like an hours travel to get there.

Build a teleporter.

And always carry the mats for a teleporter in the ship. And leave a blank one at the main base named something easy like 1 so you can connect to it when you are exploring.

I brought the teleporter but I forgot to place one at home before 😎

PSN: Honkalot
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    I'm looking for some decent dressy boots and was thinking of giving Thursday a shot. Any reason I shouldn't?

They seem to have that perfect blend of price, quality, and not using child labour that I'm looking for.

yes! @Vanguard can help. name is Emerald, former smuggler turned chaotic wizard. She wears a silver torc adorned with a sympol of chaos. she wears The Emerald Veil which looks like this or this but emerald, of course. She carries a staff granted to her by the Dark Stars, a thin bar of hard light.

she also has corruption from using magic but I can't recall what they are. one of the most recent ones is that she occasionally glitches out of existence for a moment due using time magic.

wow this is mega creepy and weird; I love it

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    This farming television program from 2021 used Puff Daddy + Murphy Lee’s Shake Your Tailfeather. I enjoy the extremely odd pick and wonder if the song has been played anywhere at all for the previous 15 years.

PSN: Honkalot
  • KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »
    A
    One small problem is that I’m currently at the western edge of the map like an hours travel to get there.

Build a teleporter.

And always carry the mats for a teleporter in the ship. And leave a blank one at the main base named something easy like 1 so you can connect to it when you are exploring.

I brought the teleporter but I forgot to place one at home before 😎

Place it. Then die. Then rename one at your base after you respawn to the one you had just made

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Think I might try out the Sword and Shield in MH World tonight. Also gonna go try and find this "plunderblade" thing?

Up to the point where I have to take down a Diablos and a Rathalos and diablos kicked my aaaasssss last night, so some upgrades and "actually paying attention to what i'm bringing" are likely in order.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Elki I am going to be the guy saying play RDR2 if you haven't played it before. It's so good!

rRwz9.gif
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    this morning I was sleeping in and when I woke up eventually it was bc Poppy had decided at some point after his 8am meeting to cook me breakfast ???? And then ? Used part of the setup from movie-bathtime last night to make a lil tabletop and like

also I was feeling insufficiently boy (?????gender makes no sense ever) and so he fished out a tshirt for me and his has racoons on it and it says "death is coming, eat trash, be free" anyway I'm in love with him lmao

Blameless Cleric on
    Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Play 30XX and then jack up the difficulty modifiers and then get mad when you die, like me

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    James wrote: »
    I'm looking for some decent dressy boots and was thinking of giving Thursday a shot. Any reason I shouldn't?

They seem to have that perfect blend of price, quality, and not using child labour that I'm looking for.

Damn these look nice.

I do not need new boots.

I do NOT need new boots.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

also I was feeling insufficiently boy (?????gender makes no sense ever) and so he fished out a tshirt for me and his has racoons on it and it says "death is coming, eat trash, be free" anyway I'm in love with him lmao

well if you catch feelings we can't really

*snrk*

Blame you ahahahaahahahahaahaha

I'm not sorry

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

How v embarrassing 4 u

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Just got my first dose of the Techno-organic virus and I'm not even growing random metal bits or anything this is clearly a scam

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    I don't think whiskey and coke is a trash drink at all

It's very tasty, significantly different from its individual parts, and very drinkable for people who don't like boozy drinks

It's almost exactly the same as a gin and tonic, let's be honest

yes, they're both trash drinks

All drinks are trash except seltzer

So you're the one responsible for this!
    hy5885vnqtb8.png
    You have much to answer for, EM.

Chanus wrote: »
    *shakes head* It's like people don't have a clue or something.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Twitter: "Being vaccinated does NOT mean life can resume mostly as normal"

Me, whispering so they don't cyberbully me: "Yes it kind of does provided you are with other vaccinated folks and it has been 20 days since your first shot that's literally the point of the vaccines please stop masturbating to the crisis and the power you feel it gives you"

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Think I might try out the Sword and Shield in MH World tonight. Also gonna go try and find this "plunderblade" thing?

Up to the point where I have to take down a Diablos and a Rathalos and diablos kicked my aaaasssss last night, so some upgrades and "actually paying attention to what i'm bringing" are likely in order.
    iceborne added a new timing based combo that makes sns actually kinda nuts now

i'd also recommend fucking around with hammer and greatsword a bit

Elendil on
This discussion has been closed.