As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

We Bid A Fond Farewell To The "Rush Limbaugh Died" Thread, Not Him

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    wait, he was married to the queen? wouldn't that make him a king?

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    lol, he fuckin' wishes

no

Oh brilliant
  • expendableexpendable Silly Goose Registered User regular
    My old boss was the showrunner on Leverage, and he is absolutely steamed about how hard he has to try to make villains look sophisticated and smart when in reality they're paying underage sex workers via public venmo, using government credit cards

I miss Leverage.

And I will forever smile about the Nancy Grace episode. Fuck that person.

Djiem wrote: »
    Lokiamis wrote: »
    So the servers suddenly decide to cramp up during the last six percent.
    Man, the Director will really go out of his way to be a dick to L4D players.
    Steam
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    wait, he was married to the queen? wouldn't that make him a king?

No. She was Queen he was Prince Consort.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    frig the aristocracy and all but i've got a soft spot for a stupid system of titles with a bunch of arcane rules

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

whaaaaaat is that?

aahh who even cares

now he's the guy formerly known as prince consort

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I really think it’s about time we started looking for Elizabeth’s phylactery

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    whaaaaaat is that?

The prince consort is the guy that the queen fucks

• ChallChall Registered User regular
    So Liz is single? I could be a Prince Consort. I have all the qualifications:
    1) I would like to have a lot of money

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I regret to inform you that you must also be ridiculously racist

Gonna be real funny when Charles goes before her

Hmm that could be a sticking point, but I'm sure we could make something work. After all, I think I can show old Liz that I truly love her
    money

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »
    mmmm Eddings

Based on your forum handle, I assume you're a King and God of taste and distinction.

that and you know what my favorite books were during high school when I made this account... god, 18 years ago

Gonna be real funny when Charles goes before her

I assume she'll die one day after they bury Charles, just to spite him.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    She is determined to outlive Charles yes

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular

Excuse me, sir, but the Dear Queen very politely and very convincingly explained to us all that the royal family is decidedly NOT racist.

Clearly you are mistaken.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    His body finally failed under the strain of hosting a parasitic worm

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
    Chall wrote: »

Hmm that could be a sticking point, but I'm sure we could make something work. After all, I think I can show old Liz that I truly love her
    money

Does she still have corgis? That would be something else to love

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

From Twitter user innesmck, a screenshot of a Prince Philip quote:
    Prince Philip, the Queen's Consort, 88

On death

In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation (1988)

Something is definitely fucked up with the timeline

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Weird that the party of Dead Piece of Shit Rush Limbaugh would have a problem with a consentual sexual encounter, truly bizarre

xq3zvmbohotz.jpg

By rape police he means actual police right....who will likely slow walk or ignore it, which leads most victims to not even report anything....

No, he means commie culture warriors who will ostracize and publicly shame someone just because they violated the consent of another human being

money

Hell yeah! Corgis are a definite benefit.

Also forcing Charles to call me Papa or he'll be out of the royal family and have to get a real job.

I'm not sure how the election process works, but please vote for me for Queen's Consort.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    whaaaaaat is that?

aahh who even cares

Basically Elizabeth is the rightful heir to the throne, but because of Patriarchy, Kings outweigh Queens when it comes to decisions. Since the King in this case would be naturalized and not born-in, he would not be allowed to outrank the actual heir and thus is a Prince (Consort).

sig.gif

money

Her last corgi died in 2018. She currently has one dorgi left. In 2003 she'd stopped breeding dogs because she didn't want any of her dogs to outlive her. She made this decision because when the Queen Mother died in 2002 her dogs had an exceptionally rough time adjusting to a new home/owner/etc and the Queen didn't want any of her dogs to have to deal with that.

Steam
    Galavant really cleared this up. She's the Queen, and he's The Guy Who Sits Next to the Queen, But Isn't the King

expendable wrote: »

money

Her last corgi died in 2018. She currently has one dorgi left. In 2003 she'd stopped breeding dogs because she didn't want any of her dogs to outlive her. She made this decision because when the Queen Mother died in 2002 her dogs had an exceptionally rough time adjusting to a new home/owner/etc and the Queen didn't want any of her dogs to have to deal with that.

That’s good, I’m glad she’s very thoughtful and kind with her doggos

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    expendable wrote: »

money

That’s good, I’m glad she’s very thoughtful and kind with her doggos

If only she were so kind to people

Sorce wrote: »
    whaaaaaat is that?

aahh who even cares

Basically Elizabeth is the rightful heir to the throne, but because of Patriarchy, Kings outweigh Queens when it comes to decisions. Since the King in this case would be naturalized and not born-in, he would not be allowed to outrank the actual heir and thus is a Prince (Consort).

aahh that makes sense

well sort of anyway

• DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    i do want to emphasize that ronald reagan is also in hell

I knew I had this somewhere.

VjFSlsq.jpg

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    whaaaaaat is that?

Unless your name is Sophie Friederike Auguste von Anhallt-Zerbst-Dornburg (god, I hope I spelled all of that right), then it's the majority of the officer corps of the Cossack cavalry.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    whaaaaaat is that?

Unless your name is Sophie Friederike Auguste von Anhallt-Zerbst-Dornburg (god, I hope I spelled all of that right), than it's the majority of the officer corps of the Cossack cavalry.

good for her

you git sum gurrl

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    whaaaaaat is that?

Unless your name is Sophie Friederike Auguste von Anhallt-Zerbst-Dornburg (god, I hope I spelled all of that right), than it's the majority of the officer corps of the Cossack cavalry.

good for her

you git sum gurrl

Catherine's requirements were about as rigid as the Swiss Guard. At least 6 feet tall, preferably minor nobility but low born men of talent were acceptable, high degree of stamina, and she typically had 2 particular ladies-in-waiting take them for test rides and waited for a review like Consumer Reports.

When she died at 67 2 of her known paramours at the time were under 25. The horse thing is complete bullshit though, standard smear campaign by the members of the Russian court she pissed off.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
    Reagan was a terrible person to lead the country. His policies were terrible, his actions were terrible, his attitudes and beliefs were terrible.

There's an apocryphal story about Reagan near the end of his life. Alzheimers was in full swing and he'd be at his calmest and most lucid cleaning leaves out of the pool so his secret service detail would keep dropping leaves in the water for him to scoop out.

Alzheimers is already one of my biggest fears. Fuck the disease even more for making me empathize with Reagan and his family.

Steam
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I didn't know that "Prince Consort" was a real fucking title.

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »

Emphasis on the fucking.

Henroid wrote: »

'eyyy! :winky:

Steam
    A very sexy title for a terrible human

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Thank you I'll be here all week.

Or until I'm kicked off the forum for being leftist.

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Detroit Metal City - Fuckingham Palace [3:20]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrUuKehpGuQ

DarkPrimus on
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    whaaaaaat is that?

good for her

you git sum gurrl

Catherine's requirements were about as rigid as the Swiss Guard. At least 6 feet tall, preferably minor nobility but low born men of talent were acceptable, high degree of stamina, and she typically had 2 particular ladies-in-waiting take them for test rides and waited for a review like Consumer Reports.

When she died at 67 2 of her known paramours at the time were under 25. The horse thing is complete bullshit though, standard smear campaign by the members of the Russian court she pissed off.

daaaaaaaaaaamn

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    🎵 If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends 🎵

This discussion has been closed.