As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Arknights] Anime cancer beastpeople tower defense wants YOU

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Pushed Surtr to skill 3 M3 because I'm easily influenced by community memes. So uh... what's the best use case for her like this? Assassin? DPS with a Medic to keep her healthy?

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Helidrop murdertown with s3 imo

aeNqQM9.jpg
    edited April 2021
    Pushed Surtr to skill 3 M3 because I'm easily influenced by community memes. So uh... what's the best use case for her like this? Assassin? DPS with a Medic to keep her healthy?

considering once she activates her s3 she increases her hp by 5000 and then loses % max hp, really only Warfarin s1 with sp feed support can delay the inevitable at best

currently like the only fight that might require her you to try use extra roster slots to keep her alive is killing Patriot without mines imo but between her talent buying 8 extra seconds of her s3 and any cups of water you can throw on her raging fire you shouldn't need to build comps around it

Orphane on
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    E2'd Nearl because it seemed appropriate with this event coming up.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    dupe franka in 5, oh well. i want blemishine but with the possibility of the mudrock banner coming up i can't justify the spending.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Blemishine is cool but not necessary; I shall pull until a 6* or I'm out of free pulls.
    10 pull ticket 1 - Nadda
    10 pull ticket 2 - Fiery 6* bag and Blemishine secured.

It's just that easy sometimes.

• Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Was able to pull her (and the other two new ones) over lunch. I thought I had all my mats lined up to insta e2 her, but of course, I ran out of money just leveling her -_- Had to spam the money map until I got enough, and now I'm broke again T_T Leveling units is so damn expensive...

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    edited April 2021
    got Blemishine in budget but no blue defender chips lol

w/e it's not a priority so i'll just leave her for now

edit: also wow that event ui is pretty slick

Orphane on
    edited April 2021
    Orphane on
    fluff time

Single 10 - Glaucus
    Roll 1 - Jaye, Ptilopsis P3
    Roll 2 - 4*

huh, that's a lot of off banner and crap...

Roll 3 - Bubble, Aosta
    Roll 4 - Ifrit P4

...goddammit Iffy, go do your homework, I'm telling Silence

Roll 5 - Flint P2
    Roll 6 - 4*
    Roll 7 -
    rhadZz4l.jpg
    Blemishine

more than I was hoping for but still within budget

D8ZwbYsl.jpg

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • CorranCorran VARegistered User regular
    Tournament arc with nonsensical rules and events with a side helping of Rapture level CAPITALISM.

Yes please.

Too bad they skimped on the editing for this event though plenty of spelling errors and at least 2 panels just left in chinese.

edited April 2021
    Corran wrote: »
    Too bad they skimped on the editing for this event literally everything though plenty of spelling errors and at least 2 panels just left in chinese.

Fixed :P (seriously, they have the WORST localizers. How long did the game say "Annihilatio"?)

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    Corran wrote: »
    Tournament arc with nonsensical rules and events with a side helping of Rapture level CAPITALISM.

Yes please.

Too bad they skimped on the editing for this event though plenty of spelling errors and at least 2 panels just left in chinese.

Yeah, I did enjoy the story as a whole here, though if felt a bit repetitive in the middle a bit.
    Kind of want an animated version of Nearl's entrance at the end.

RIP someone's wallet

https://www.goodsmileus.com/product/exusiai-elite-2-3326

I can hold strong but only just

---

And if it helps anyone...
    https://youtu.be/FhtNbqfFPlc

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    I beat that one over lunch. Man that was a bitch. The guy on the right just starts insta-gibbing everyone. Had to basically throw overkill of guys over there and still barely stopped him.

JJdlRmVl.jpg

May come back for S3 later but not for awhile.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I did singles until I hit the guarantee, which ended up being a Blaze dupe?

O...okay? I have had some weird luck with non rate up 6*s recently.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Beating MN-8 wasn't too bad, but finding an auto that works consistently seems impossible... I really hate randomized damage elements.

randomized damage elements?

Orphane wrote: »

The way the knight on the right reacts is rather insane. I've had three no difficulty clears and then 5 or 6 failures given the same auto. I'm fiddling with it and increasing levels of everyone involved, but I can't pinpoint what is the trigger for the entire side dying in an explosion or being fine and killing him without worries.

edited April 2021

The way the knight on the right reacts is rather insane. I've had three no difficulty clears and then 5 or 6 failures given the same auto. I'm fiddling with it and increasing levels of everyone involved, but I can't pinpoint what is the trigger for the entire side dying in an explosion or being fine and killing him without worries.

Probably the timing of the other guy dying, since each of them goes berserk when the other dies. Right side has lower def, left res iirc?

Edit: Also, theres a drone that spawns when the bosses do and its a massive buff. I have eyja explode the one on the left with pillars and then SA/Ch'en/Coebe melt the right.

Polaritie on
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Just used a maxed Surtr and Specter/Blaze and their 'I don't die' abilities/passives /5head

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
    Polaritie wrote: »

Probably the timing of the other guy dying, since each of them goes berserk when the other dies. Right side has lower def, left res iirc?

Edit: Also, theres a drone that spawns when the bosses do and its a massive buff. I have eyja explode the one on the left with pillars and then SA/Ch'en/Coebe melt the right.

The death timing advice matters a great deal, thank you. I rather carelessly sped up the timing of the left guy's death, not realizing that raged out the right guy. Now my apparently stable auto treats the left guy with kid gloves until the right guy is down or just about to go down.

Vagrant, I'm also using Surtr and Blaze, but a level 50 Blaze is still killable. I'll have to keep pushing her level up, but I was focusing on other people for a long time.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I was commenting sarcastically. Not everyone has those units or them built enough.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
    I was commenting sarcastically. Not everyone has those units or them built enough.

For anyone actually having trouble, go take a look at Kyostinv's Youtube strat. It's ridiculous and completely safe.

I accidently set things up perfectly on my first blind run, though I did simplify things by making an early decision to completely ignore the drones on every map (I'll go back an reclear everything if it's required for medals/trims).

Turns out Blaze + medic + suzuran for the right side and Saria + Eyja for the left was like, very ideal! Thank you broken ass 6*s!

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    ph blake wrote: »
    I accidently set things up perfectly on my first blind run, though I did simplify things by making an early decision to completely ignore the drones on every map (I'll go back an reclear everything if it's required for medals/trims).

Turns out Blaze + medic + suzuran for the right side and Saria + Eyja for the left was like, very ideal! Thank you broken ass 6*s!

You're missing a medal on MN-8 and missing an opportunity to grind towards a longer term medal for shooting down many drones.

Oh, there's a 100 drones total medal.

Shit, thanks, I'll go redo some autos then.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    M3ed surtr s2 in addition to s3. it's really useful for normal content and lets you use it basically constantly. and hell, not like i'm doing anything else with all these resources, might as well get cool stuff

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular
    After I realized my original auto wouldn't work, I got a team together that killed those rage bois nearly at the same time.

https://youtu.be/FtEF_o76laY

Absinthe/Eye on left, Blaze/Rosa on right.

Checked my guarantee in Maria Nearl pulls, I got... Waai Fu. Uh... thanks?

• LorekLorek Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    A Top Operator recruitment tag appears! Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time... a long time.
    No really, I think this is like my 3rd or 4th and I've been playing since day 1?

Oh well, NEW UNIT GET
    DsbzxBE.jpg

Lorek on
    give HG feedback on Fungimist so hopefully they can improve on it

I need somewhere to check the stages, what names were what. The survey acts like I have this printed out in front of me...

I need somewhere to check the stages, what names were what. The survey acts like I have this printed out in front of me...

https://map.ark-nights.com/map

XNnw6Gk.jpg