As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CF PbP Gaming Index

1141516171820»

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Who has two thumbs and a renewed access to Microsoft Office? (It's me.)

Twilight Imperium 4th Edition's 6th game on these forums is open for signups.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    If anyone is interested in some godly epic D&D style adventures, I've started signups for a play-by-post game of Godbound.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I have decided to start an Eberron play-by-post game here in Critical Failures. The first adventure within it is 2004's The Forgotten Forge, updates to be run through fifth edition.

"This adventure takes place in Sharn, the City of Towers. It begins, as many incidents in the City of Towers do, with a corpse. A warforged assassin, a mysterious blank book, and an offer from a House Cannith heir leads the adventurers into the depths of Sharn - eventually to an ancient ruin dating back to before the creation of the Kingdom of Galifar. Along the way, if the adventurers are successful, they recover a lost schema - a part of a pattern used by artificers to craft magic items. They also learn that many different agencies are interested in this relic, including those loyal to the various House Cannith elders and agents of the infamous Lord of Blades."

Spots are open and waiting for those interested.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Who wants to break out of Escape Room: The game - Asylum?

MrBody on
  • Options
    The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    Hey gang, recruitment is now open for a game of Fellowship - a narrative focused storytelling RPG. Click Here

Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    Hot on the heels of @jdarksun @Phyphor @Daemonis and @Auralynx getting devoured by Yog-Sothoth here I've started up a second attempt.

The new game can be found here. Priority to new players, looking for 4 or 5 investigators.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    DoctorstrongbadDoctorstrongbad Registered User regular
    Is anybody going to be running BattleStar Galatica anytime soon?

• Options
    Are games back up and running? I am still interested in BSG.

• Options
    Still no updates? I guess no interest in BSG.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Looking for interest in starting a PA game of digital Game of Thrones, now that they're released the Dance of Dragons expansion as DLC which cleans up a lot of the original's balance problems (*Balon*).

Base game is 20% off until Monday, DLC $5.

Any takers? I would also start a thread chronicling the game as it went on, posting screenshots and accounts of all the public information as it happens. Each individual player could also post their secret information and strategies in spoiler threads for lurkers to follow (with scout's honor in place for all players to not read the spoiler sections of others).

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Still no updates? I guess no interest in BSG.
    jdarksun wrote: »
    I've interest, just not something I can run myself.

Hmm if I find my software I can probably run one again, it's been a while

I really should push that to github

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited September 2021
    This is kind of a long shot, but does a V:TM setting revolving around a Tremere chantry appeal to anyone? Reading the Guide to the Camarilla makes me think a story centered around a group of Pyramid Initiates could be interesting.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    bsg-bg-logo.png
    All of this has happened before. And all of this will happen again

Join me on the Battlestars Galactica and Pegasus as we run away from the cylons once more

Phyphor on
  • Options
    One spot left on the bus to Kobol, leaving soon

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Officially interest checking for a V:TM Tremere PBP.
    (Don't forget to sip from the chalice on the way in.)

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    An OPEN game of Microscope is now underway, any and all contributions welcome. No commitments!

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/244411/microscope-megagame-the-rise-and-fall-of-an-empire-game-1#latest

• Options
    Gonna try to put together an online game for digital Game of Thrones.

You can claim a permanent copy for free at the Epic game store right now. If we can put together 6 players we can have a go.

If there's more interest, we can try the expansion alternate house setups and decks.

• Options
    edited June 2022
    MrBody wrote: »

You can claim a permanent copy for free at the Epic game store right now. If we can put together 6 players we can have a go.

If there's more interest, we can try the expansion alternate house setups and decks.

I can give it a go, though I'm not familiar with it(I'm sure a thread would get good turnout too).

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options

Is that an "let's all sit down at the same time and play" thing, or PbE, or what?

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular

If it's asynchronous I am very interested.

• Options
    The turn clock can be set from 1 hour to 7 days, so I'm assuming it's asynchronous?

• Options
  • Options
    The game has FINALLY started, thanks to the dumbest asynchronous system I've ever seen.

Will be attempting to document the experience for spectators.

Here

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Trying to start a game of ICON here. It's new, so dunno if we'll get enough interest, but if you like it or are wanting to try a new TTRPG, come on over!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Does anyone else have the (very, very thorough) Alien RPG sourcebook? I love the ruleset and stuff, wondering if strikes anyone else's fancy.

44y0lo8gq1j3.png

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Man it’s so hard to find a good source of fallout wasteland warfare minis. Especially in Australia

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited November 2022
    I have put up signups for a PbP of Apocalypse Keys, a game of monsters fighting the apocalypse, a la Hellboy or Doom Patrol, if anyone is interested.

Dex Dynamo on
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Doing an interest check for a Cyberpunk RED thing.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    feeddannowfeeddannow Registered User regular
    It has been a hot minute since I was on the PA Critical Failures board, but you can't keep a good board down, eh?

Doing an interest check on a "Kids on Brooms" play by post game. I'd be happy to run for a crew of would-be-wizard-students... veterans to the "Kids on Bikes" systems or complete newbies are both welcome. I'd like to have a group of 3-4 players ideally.

• Options
    Can you stop an international criminal with the power of PUZZLES?

Wish You Were Here - The Enigma Emporium game, is up.

• Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Putting out feelers for anyone interested in playing a homebrewed ICON ( https://massif-press.itch.io/icon ) PbP game. Already have two of a four person team, and hoping to find two more to play come September!

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited July 2023
    mrpaku wrote: »
    Putting out feelers for anyone interested in playing a homebrewed ICON ( https://massif-press.itch.io/icon ) PbP game. Already have two of a four person team, and hoping to find two more to play come September!

Omg me please. I keep GM'ing but I haven't had a chance to be a player yet! :smiley:

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    mrpaku wrote: »
    I've got a couple moves coming up, one at the end of this month and another at the end of August; but, yeah, I'd be interested if I'm available. :) Mark me down as maybe?

• Options
    It's been a bit since i've seen any games in here, and with my RL group I have transitioned from DM to Player for the next year or two I imagine.

As such, I thought I'd put a feeler out for interest in playing a PbP Dnd game if I were to DM. It'd be a module, with my current thought being Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden. I'd want to do this for ~4 players, but as always I'm happy to have a reserve list.

Let me know if you'd be interested. If I think there is sufficient interest I'll set up an Recruitment/OOC thread where more info/discussion can be found.

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    I’d be interested!

• Options
  • Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    edited April 14
    edit missed that boat

joshgotro on