As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

what's the deal with underpants for the be-dangled?

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    The penis is annoying but has absolutely nothing on the balls when it comes to making you regret your selection of underpants

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    CYBOWING Men's cooling underwear with cooling device 3D Quick Dry Moisture Boxer Briefs 1:37
    https://youtu.be/_WuQj-SBe2s

The future is here

agny714l9sus.png

Peas on
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    The penis is annoying but has absolutely nothing on the balls when it comes to making you regret your selection of underpants

The balls? You mean where pee comes from?!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    So here's the thing, and maybe this is oversharing

but I'm what's called a "grower-not-a-shower"

when it's go time? average length, above average girth. but otherwise? Full on Michelangelo's David

I've made my peace with it, I know I got it where it counts

but it was a weird realization to come to

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    So here's the thing, and maybe this is oversharing

but I'm what's called a "grower-not-a-shower"

when it's go time? average length, above average girth. but otherwise? Full on Michelangelo's David

I've made my peace with it, I know I got it where it counts

but it was a weird realization to come to

I think it’s great. Folds up for easy storage and transport.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Huh
    We got to the literal dick measuring a lot slower than normal

• ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    with minimal scarring and disfiguration

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    With advances in dick sheath and dick corset technologies, hog size anxiety should be a relic of the past.

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Huh
    We got to the literal dick measuring a lot slower than normal

Taking into account the fact that there are more posts per page, this would've been like page 10 before the switch to Vanilla.

ChicoBlue wrote: »
    With advances in dick sheath and dick corset technologies, hog size anxiety should be a relic of the past.

I’m worried my hog won’t survive the winter

So I’ve learned from this thread that boxer briefs are what I call boxers, and boxers are what I call giant clown underwear that people wear in American movies

Also briefs are something that exist for adults I guess?

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Underpants are a bourgeois affectation

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    CYBOWING Men's cooling underwear with cooling device 3D Quick Dry Moisture Boxer Briefs 1:37
    https://youtu.be/_WuQj-SBe2s

The future is here

agny714l9sus.png

I can't read this in anything but the UwU voice.
    Cybowing? UwU

edited April 2021
    Flarne wrote: »
    So I’ve learned from this thread that boxer briefs are what I call boxers, and boxers are what I call giant clown underwear that people wear in American movies

I just want my bits to stay where I put them. They can't be trusted with any freedom. Give em and inch and they'll take...well less than a mile but at least two inches. Raucous, bouncing, tumbling over each other. Like wild dogs they are.

They've even made psas about the danger.
    https://youtu.be/HMUDVMiITOU

QuantumTurk on
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Flarne wrote: »

I have a few pairs of briefs because sometimes boxer briefs for my waist size are a bit long and poke out below shorts. I have discovered trunks are good for that purpose too, but it's nice to have the option.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I exclusively wear

https://youtu.be/Bs7EAzbzCNE

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    I would like to hear more about the dick and balls pouch and or support.

I am in the business of saving lives.
    MegaMan001 wrote: »

Comes with two little slots in the hammock for tiny branded hand warmers to be inserted.

(PDF) On testicular cooling in phocid seals

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »

Comes with two little slots in the hammock for tiny branded hand warmers to be inserted.

Do you have to pay extra for the underwire support?

What you want is like a stiff rattly iron cage for your shit with a big rusty silent hill padlock to keep it together

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I only wear boxers and loose/baggy pants and shirts. I hate constricting clothing, I can't fucking stand it. Let my boxers bunch up, I don't give a fuck as long as they aren't tight on me

Except socks and shoes. I want those socks tall and super tight, and I want my shoes tight on my feet so they don't move or rattle around. I like my socks so tight that they've rubbed my legs completely smooth in a 3 inch band above my ankles. No hair at all there

JtgVX0H.png
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    What you want is like a stiff rattly iron cage for your shit with a big rusty silent hill padlock to keep it together

What is the Pyramid-Head equivalent of underpants?

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    It's not forum appropriate but those devices absolutely exist.

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Simply secure your goombas with binder clips

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    when I was in... junior high? we had "Health Class" aka "yeah, you all have genitalia please do not plug them together."

The gym teacher who was leading us through this farce had us group up at the end of the semester and do a presentation on something we had learned (? terrible idea)

my group was the guys I had been in a band with and we wrote a song to the tune of Under the Sea except it was called Burns When I Pee and it was about all the STDs we learned about, we performed it a cappella.

Depressperado on
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Simply secure your goombas with binder clips

n3ABZL3CE6IOB.jpg

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Boxer briefs straight up don't work for me. They roll up from the leg and down from the band like they've agreed to meet in the middle in the drawer the night before.

I have no idea why this happens but it does every time.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    mine have to be

8HTHAih.gif

or they do the same thing

#pipe wrote: »
    Boxer briefs straight up don't work for me. They roll up from the leg and down from the band like they've agreed to meet in the middle in the drawer the night before.

I have no idea why this happens but it does every time.

I'm just going to shill these for anyone who has had this or a similar problem.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-buck-naked-performance-extra-long-boxer-briefs-76713.html?dwvar_76713_color=DCB&cgid=mens-underwear#feature=mn4&start=12&cgid=mens-underwear

They stay exactly put and so comfortable around ones bits and tackle.

• ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Twenty Five goddamn dollars?

Ow.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    If they're from Duluth Trading, they'll likely last 15+ years, though.

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    I recently bought internet underwear with a nut hammock because frankly that's the point I've reached at working from home. I have nothing better to do than order weird underwear.

I also bought a Pillow Cube.

i know I'm missing the point of this thread, but I'm legit curious to hear about your Pillow Cube.

Finding a better pillow has become an increasingly higher priority in life as my body continues losing to the forces of entropy.

• webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    If they're from Duluth Trading, they'll likely last 15+ years, though.

I'm a fan of the Armachillo brand from Deluth. I have a few that are 4 years old at this point and they look brand new, except for the print on tag fading away. Super comfortable too. I just bought a few more, and hopefully will get the same longevity.

webguy20 on
    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
    I use the lululemon No Boxer Boxer. It’s the most comfortable one I've ever used, don't even notice it's there most of the time.

It's expensive, so a tip is to get your luggage lost by KLM and just buy a ton of underwear and have them reimburse it. They don't question if you really need 7 pairs for one weekend.

Shadowfire wrote: »
    Twenty Five goddamn dollars?

Ow.

It's worth it. I bought like one pair to try and then just ask for new underwear for every holiday and my birthday.

It's really worth it.

They go on discount down to $17.50 pretty regularly.

I can't say enough on how much it's worth it.

And if they ever rip or whatever you can get a replacement pair.

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I recently bought internet underwear with a nut hammock because frankly that's the point I've reached at working from home. I have nothing better to do than order weird underwear.

I also bought a Pillow Cube.

i know I'm missing the point of this thread, but I'm legit curious to hear about your Pillow Cube.

Finding a better pillow has become an increasingly higher priority in life as my body continues losing to the forces of entropy.

It's interesting. It's smaller than you'd expect but it does work well for side sleepers. My wife and I both bought one and I'd say while we aren't one percent happy with them, we are happier than we've been with our last few pillows.

The lack of fighting with a pillow to get comfortable to fall asleep is much, much better and I do think it's reduced her snoring a bit.

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I always seems to fall asleep on my side but when I wake up, it is on my back.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I usually side sleep but often I don't recall when or how I fall asleep but wake up in a secluded area wearing bloody tattered clothes with bits of fur all around.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    These poll-style threads always seem to assume that I will feel negative about an option being labeled as "cowardice."

Fuckin jokes on you. I'm the biggest coward.

Fig-D on
    SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D