As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Playstation 5] Out Now! Happy Hunting.

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    Carpy wrote: »
    I don't get the suggestion that they should have waited to release? Neither company is having problems selling through stock so waiting would just be delaying sales for not much benefit.

Personally the idea of needing a killer app at console launch is a bit of an anachronism nowadays. It made sense when a new console meant you had to rebuild your whole library from scratch but with the modern focus on backwards compatibility you've got more carrots to encourage people to upgrade. The performance improvements from a base Xbox One/PS4 to the new generation are more than enough for a bunch of people.

I'm not even saying a killer app. I own a PS5 and all I'm playing are old PS4 games that I've played before lol. It's just really strange to be here like 6 months or so after release without anything new to play.

I mean that seems more like just the games you are looking for then?

I have had a more constant stream of new games to play this year than any year I can remember. And more keep getting added on. So far I haven't had a break since last year and already have new releases set up to keep me going all the way into Sept. And by E3 we should be seeing all of the Fall releases announced as that is usually a huge time for games. This year is looking to be a banger and half. I legit cannot recall the last time I never had a single gap of new games to play for a whole year.

But I mean literally any year if you just don't happen to be into the new releases is going to seem lacking. That doesn't mean they aren't happening.

This year there has been more newly released games for you PS5/XSX than any other year? I'm honestly shocked to hear that. I literally check out every storefront every week for something new and it's all just the same games I played a year or so ago just with better optimizations. Which is fine... That's what I'm playing. Fuck I just recently played Dead Rising 1 again on my PS5. Working on Dead Rising 2.

edit: To be clear I'm not saying you're wrong lol

Cross-gen and new PS4 games(which are still benefiting from PS5 as we were talking about above).

Since PS5 launch for me it's been:

Miles to start it off
    Yakuza 7 and AC Valhalla for Nov(mostly Yakuza because there are only so many hours)
    Cyberpunk for Dec(would not have flown on PS4 given the crashes and performance there)
    January was actually playing Valhalla
    Ys 9 in february
    P5 Strikers end of feb into March(Finished March with BD2 but that's Switch)
    Outriders For this Month

With Returnal at the end of the Month into RE8 into Biomutant into Ratchet into even more through the summer straight into the fall,

So yea this year has been crazy so far and the back half looks AMAZING.

Compared to Switch I'm getting way more new games on PS5. And that's even not including the regular PS4 games. Heck I'll have gotten more new PS5 games this year than I have Switch games total. That seems pretty good.

Edit:Also this list just made me realize that this year has been a really great year for good weeb games.

Ys, P5S, NMH3, Scarlet Nexus, TWEWY and Tales of Arise All in the same year? Jeez.

That's funny because my list is almost identical to yours.

I bought the PS5 specifically for Cyberpunk. I won't go into how much of a disappointment that game was here because it's irrelevant. But I figured between Cyberpunk, Ratchet and Clank, and Deathloop my PS5 would get some love early on. Unfortunately that didn't turn out to be the case. So I've purchased Godfall (BAD), Warhammer Chaosbane (literally the most mediocre game I've ever played), Immortals (the more I played the less I enjoyed), and Valhalla (probably the worst ending I've ever seen, 5/10 game overall) specifically for the PS5.

I am 1000% thankful that the BC is there and it's actually taking advantage of the PS5's power. If not I feel like this generation would look insanely different.

I'll keep chugging along playing my older games until... Ratchet and Clank? Is that the next one for PS5? I can't remember when that game is set to release at this point.

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Returnal footage coming out today and I liiiiiiiiiiiiiike it. I want it, right now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a-6vaUxvb4

KoopahTroopah on
  • ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    So looks like the Video Pass thing is just a test In Poland atm. Bunch of Sony movies and TV shows for free streaming with Plus.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I don't get the suggestion that they should have waited to release? Neither company is having problems selling through stock so waiting would just be delaying sales for not much benefit.

Personally the idea of needing a killer app at console launch is a bit of an anachronism nowadays. It made sense when a new console meant you had to rebuild your whole library from scratch but with the modern focus on backwards compatibility you've got more carrots to encourage people to upgrade. The performance improvements from a base Xbox One/PS4 to the new generation are more than enough for a bunch of people.

I'm not even saying a killer app. I own a PS5 and all I'm playing are old PS4 games that I've played before lol. It's just really strange to be here like 6 months or so after release without anything new to play.

I have had a more constant stream of new games to play this year than any year I can remember. And more keep getting added on. So far I haven't had a break since last year and already have new releases set up to keep me going all the way into Sept. And by E3 we should be seeing all of the Fall releases announced as that is usually a huge time for games. This year is looking to be a banger and half. I legit cannot recall the last time I never had a single gap of new games to play for a whole year.

But I mean literally any year if you just don't happen to be into the new releases is going to seem lacking. That doesn't mean they aren't happening.

This year there has been more newly released games for you PS5/XSX than any other year? I'm honestly shocked to hear that. I literally check out every storefront every week for something new and it's all just the same games I played a year or so ago just with better optimizations. Which is fine... That's what I'm playing. Fuck I just recently played Dead Rising 1 again on my PS5. Working on Dead Rising 2.

Cross-gen and new PS4 games(which are still benefiting from PS5 as we were talking about above).

Miles to start it off
    Yakuza 7 and AC Valhalla for Nov(mostly Yakuza because there are only so many hours)
    Cyberpunk for Dec(would not have flown on PS4 given the crashes and performance there)
    Ys 9 in february
    Outriders For this Month

With Returnal at the end of the Month into RE8 into Biomutant into Ratchet into even more through the summer straight into the fall,

Compared to Switch I'm getting way more new games on PS5. And that's even not including the regular PS4 games. Heck I'll have gotten more new PS5 games this year than I have Switch games total. That seems pretty good.

Edit:Also this list just made me realize that this year has been a really great year for good weeb games.

Ys, P5S, NMH3, Scarlet Nexus, TWEWY and Tales of Arise All in the same year? Jeez.

I bought the PS5 specifically for Cyberpunk. I won't go into how much of a disappointment that game was here because it's irrelevant. But I figured between Cyberpunk, Ratchet and Clank, and Deathloop my PS5 would get some love early on. Unfortunately that didn't turn out to be the case. So I've purchased Godfall (BAD), Warhammer Chaosbane (literally the most mediocre game I've ever played), Immortals (the more I played the less I enjoyed), and Valhalla (probably the worst ending I've ever seen, 5/10 game overall) specifically for the PS5.

I am 1000% thankful that the BC is there and it's actually taking advantage of the PS5's power. If not I feel like this generation would look insanely different.

I'll keep chugging along playing my older games until... Ratchet and Clank? Is that the next one for PS5? I can't remember when that game is set to release at this point.

My sentiments exactly on the bolded haha.

But yea for me an average year of gaming is 13-17 new games(buying literally 100% of new games that appeal to me on release) with a few weeks sprinkled throughout the year where I have nothing to play and am just waiting for next interesting thing to come out.

So since launch this has been far from bad compared to the average year. And historically the first year/few months of new consoles tends to be one of the weaker times. So with that in mind and the bonus of backwards compatibility that actually has added performance value makes this easily the best launch year of any new system for me.

• AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Lost me at rogue-lite. I do not dig rogue anything.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • rahkeesh2000rahkeesh2000 Registered User regular
    Small indie teams are always going to be tempted by any mechanic that lets them re-use content. They don't have the budget to churn out tons of high-quality environments/levels, a compromise has to be made somewhere. RL isn't the only answer but it is an answer to a problem that isn't simply going to vanish.

Miles to start it off
    Ys 9 in february
    Outriders For this Month

My sentiments exactly on the bolded haha.

But yea for me an average year of gaming is 13-17 new games(buying literally 100% of new games that appeal to me on release) with a few weeks sprinkled throughout the year where I have nothing to play and am just waiting for next interesting thing to come out.

So since launch this has been far from bad compared to the average year. And historically the first year/few months of new consoles tends to be one of the weaker times. So with that in mind and the bonus of backwards compatibility that actually has added performance value makes this easily the best launch year of any new system for me.

This is a great point. It gives a lot of us time to play catch up on the great games that came out in the past few years.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Lost me at rogue-lite. I do not dig rogue anything.

yea it's definitely not a genre I'm into.

So it's going to require a very specific set of design choices to make me grab it anyway. It looks fun though but for me that's not enough to grab a game.

• HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    I just don't believe Returnal can be good

IT'S CALLED RETURNAL YOU GUYS, COME ON.

steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    Small indie teams are always going to be tempted by any mechanic that lets them re-use content. They don't have the budget to churn out tons of high-quality environments/levels, a compromise has to be made somewhere. RL isn't the only answer but it is an answer to a problem that isn't simply going to vanish.

It's not a very good answer.

I would greatly prefer a shorter, more tightly designed game. If the game is good, I'll pay good money for it. This obsession with price:time=value is unhealthy.

I also don't really agree that indie games do it specifically because they can reuse environments. I think it's just a core mechanic that goes well for indie games.

• Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Nothing turns me off quicker than "Procedurally Generated" and "Rogue lite". I just don't enjoy those type of games. :?

If they give me the game on PS+ (which I'm very much expecting) then I'll give it a go out of curiosity...but not a chance that I would ever spend money on the game.

Brainiac 8 on
    3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    My question isn't about how Rogue-lite Returnal is.

My question is "is it kinda like Hades"?

And if the answer is "yes", then I am absolutely sold.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • AlanF5AlanF5 Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    As someone who's enjoyed everything from Stone Soup to Hades, I'm looking forward to Returnal. I'm about 2/3rds of the way through this 50 minute IGN gameplay stream:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIl-xl5UJk4&t=253s

Regarding how rogue-lite it is:
    They specifically mention permanent health upgrades. When they mention permanent health upgrades, it's unclear if they mean max health increasing during a run (which definitely happens) or max health upgrades that persist between runs (die more, IGN, c'mon). Also permanently unlocking abilities that are like metroidvania-style keys, and those abilities may have monster-killing utility as well. However, upgrades to the function of the sidearm, finding a rifle and what it does, and relics that improve or modify character performance are all per-run. There are also two types of currency, one of which is persistent and used for persistent upgrades, similar to the distinction between gold and darkness in Hades. Given that there is a persistent currency, I suspect that you can spend it on more permanent upgrades than just health, but I haven't seen such in the demo yet (edited based on viewing more streams) removing risk from certain loot. Think of it like if you could cleanse a cursed chest in Dead Cells, or pay nectar in Hades to get only the good part of a Chaos boon or instantly mollify your second choice in a dual-boon room.

The level design looks like a series of connected chambers, but they can branch and you can backtrack, and they vary considerably in complexity. (edit) The map pieces are hand-crafted, but the way they connect to each other, and their contents, are randomized per run.

Edit: comparisons to Hades:
    The cycle of rebirth is part of the story, but the story seems less character-focused than Hades. So far, there has just been the one character. There's a balance of exploration and combat, where Hades is all combat. Combat encounters seem of comparable length to Hades. Weapon archetypes, if they even exist (edit: they do), are not a start-of-run selection (edit: but are found via progression and added to the pool of possible loot once found). The combat design of positioning and dashing is comparable perhaps, but more ranged combat than melee.

AlanF5 on
    That's all I needed to hear, thank you @AlanF5 !

• Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    I hate Roguelike games that don't have any permanent unlocks beyond different weapon types. If I get to unlock more health or attack damage then I'm almost always all in on the game. But something like the Binding of Isaac just wasn't fun for me.

Agreed. Roguelikes that offer zero progression beyond restarting a playthrough have absolutely no value to me. I can play and enjoy almost all the Soulsborne games thoroughly, but something like Slay the Spire is just a huge fucking waste of time to me; I'd get more enjoyment out of a game that was one button that hit an RNG to tell me if I win or not, rather than blowing 30-60 minutes on a run that might've been borderline impossible to win after the first five minutes.

Dirty wrote: »

I would greatly prefer a shorter, more tightly designed game. If the game is good, I'll pay good money for it. This obsession with price:time=value is unhealthy.

That said people wanting more game isn't always a price thing.

I will always prefer a longer game if the game is good. But that has nothing to do with price. I'll buy any new game that's good at full price on launch regardless of length.

But I'm always going to enjoy a longer experience more than a shorter one. And a really good game that comes in at a low amount of hours is always going to leave me at least somewhat disappointed. Same for if I am excited for a new game and then learn it takes about 15 hours. That's going to take a bit of the wind out of my sails.

I agree the price/time thing can be an issue. But just saying people talking about the length of a game and wanting a game to be longer isn't always going to be about that and shouldn't be assumed unless someone is specifically saying that.

• QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Lots of outfits and streamers have video of Returnal gameplay out today. They were allowed 45 minutes (or to a specific plot point name).

• SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular
    Hardtarget wrote: »

People have been really down on this name, and I don't get it. It's a GREAT name.

sig.gif
  • DirtyDirty Registered User regular

I will always prefer a longer game if the game is good. But that has nothing to do with price. I'll buy any new game that's good at full price on launch regardless of length.

But I'm always going to enjoy a longer experience more than a shorter one. And a really good game that comes in at a low amount of hours is always going to leave me at least somewhat disappointed. Same for if I am excited for a new game and then learn it takes about 15 hours. That's going to take a bit of the wind out of my sails.

I agree the price/time thing can be an issue. But just saying people talking about the length of a game and wanting a game to be longer isn't always going to be about that and shouldn't be assumed unless someone is specifically saying that.

I mean, obviously if given a choice between more or less, assuming there are no downsides, I'll always choose more. But often times, "more" game comes at a price. In the form of copy-paste side quests spread across AAA open worlds, or samey-feeling procedural worlds of indies.

Most games have some sort of grind to them, and it's a delicate balance of having enough of a grind to pad the game, but not so much that players lose interest before the end. For me, roguelikes just spread the grind too long.

• ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular

People have been really down on this name, and I don't get it. It's a GREAT name.

The joke is the name suggests you'll want to return it.

I mean, obviously if given a choice between more or less, assuming there are no downsides, I'll always choose more. But often times, "more" game comes at a price. In the form of copy-paste side quests spread across AAA open worlds, or samey-feeling procedural worlds of indies.

Most games have some sort of grind to them, and it's a delicate balance of having enough of a grind to pad the game, but not so much that players lose interest before the end. For me, roguelikes just spread the grind too long.

I wouldn't say obviously there either. Lots of people actually do not like super long games at all regardless of whether they like the game itself.

And for the second part I can barely think of any times I have ever thought "I much enjoyed this game but it went on too long". Not that it can't happen of course. But If I ever feel like a game is too long that game usually has a bunch of other issues already that made me not want it to go on that long.

On the flipside I can think of COUNTLESS times that I have thought "man I really like that game but it was just too short"

edited April 2021
    Yeah I'm on the other end of the fence on that one. If I see the "average completion time" in the 60+ hours I will just avoid it. I would rather a fun 20 hours than a 60 hours of rotating nonsense. There are very few times where a longer game is better for me.

To elaborate:

My sweet spot is 20-40 hours.
    40-60 is when I start wondering wtf is going on and why I'm still going.
    60+ generally I'm sprinting to the end of the story to be done with it.

urahonky on
  • FuriousJodoFuriousJodo Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I know it is irrational and games are expensive, and developers should get more money, and I get more than enough value out of it at that price point - but I have a mental block on paying $70 for a game.

I'm the problem, it's me.

FuriousJodo on Twitch/PSN/XBL/Whatever else
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    I know it is irrational and games are expensive, and developers should get more money, and I get more than enough value out of it at that price point - but I have a mental block on paying $70 for a game.

It's not irrational and the extra $10 doesn't go to developers.

• SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular

There are enough good indie games for much cheaper that I think this is a completely rational position. Games aren't 70 bucks because the developers are getting more.

sig.gif
  • Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular

It's not irrational at all.

The extra ten bucks isn't going to save a 'struggling' publisher. The developer doesn't get that money. The majority of gaming companies make so much money from the predatory microtransactions and live services that it is honestly ridiculous that they are going to be upping the price to 70. I know it is just making me wait for sales and only buying a game brand new on super rare occasions. It is actively making me buy less games at launch.

Heck, in many cases, I'll just be waiting for PS+ to give me the game to play.

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    Yeah I'm on the other end of the fence on that one. If I see the "average completion time" in the 60+ hours I will just avoid it. I would rather a fun 20 hours than a 60 hours of rotating nonsense. There are very few times where a longer game is better for me.

To elaborate:

imagine if the game instead was like 8 - 12 hours but was super good the whole time

man now that's the sweet spot

steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    The footage and impressions out today for Returnal are really affecting my expectations. I had sort of written it off as, "Will probably be good, I like Housemarque, but I'll wait for it to be severely discounted or free on PS Plus." But these positive impressions are piquing my interest more and more with each thing I read/watch.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited April 2021

To elaborate:

imagine if the game instead was like 8 - 12 hours but was super good the whole time

For some reason, games decided this generation that they ALL needed to be sweeping, 60-hour long, open world games (it took me 5 fucking months to beat Red Dead 2). It's rather annoying, and I wish we'd get back to 10-hour games. Miles Morales was a freakin revelation, cause of that.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • M-VickersM-Vickers Registered User regular
    I hate Roguelike games that don't have any permanent unlocks beyond different weapon types. If I get to unlock more health or attack damage then I'm almost always all in on the game. But something like the Binding of Isaac just wasn't fun for me.

Agreed. Roguelikes that offer zero progression beyond restarting a playthrough have absolutely no value to me. I can play and enjoy almost all the Soulsborne games thoroughly, but something like Slay the Spire is just a huge fucking waste of time to me; I'd get more enjoyment out of a game that was one button that hit an RNG to tell me if I win or not, rather than blowing 30-60 minutes on a run that might've been borderline impossible to win after the first five minutes.

Slay the Spire is the only rogue-like I’ve ever enjoyed.

I’m terrible at the tactical element of deck-building, so the wins I have are when everything falls into place mostly by luck.

But when that happens, it is GLORIOUS.

Plus, I found out you can partially save scum, by quitting before you die, and reloading to the start of the fight.

I’ve got through many a boss fight by reloading over and over to find that my losing deck is actually a winning deck if I just make good decisions - which I’m generally incapable of doing.

I’m not ashamed.

• MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    Rogue likes arent popular because theyre easy to make. Theyre popular because lots of people like and buy them.

Maybe that isnt you. Doesnt change the reason.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    SyphonBlue wrote: »

To elaborate:

For some reason, games decided this generation that they ALL needed to be sweeping, 60-hour long, open world games (it took me 5 fucking months to beat Red Dead 2). It's rather annoying, and I wish we'd get back to 10-hour games. Miles Morales was a freakin revelation, cause of that.

The downside to 10 hour games is developers feel the need to tack on multiplayer, and that multiplayer means we never get story DLC because a few multiplayer map packs are cheaper to churn out.

I’m more than happy to play a long single player game if I like the gameplay loop. I never feel the need to finish games ASAP anyway. I prefer it to a short game I want more of but will never get because there’s map packs that need to be made for the multiplayer one one asked for or plays.

• Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Titanfall 2's single player is about 4 hours long.

Titanfall 2's single player is an immaculate 4 hours that I have played through multiple times and will continue to do so for years to come.

I'll take "short but phenomenal" any day of the week.

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    It might not be fair to think it, but I don't really give a hoot. If I'm plonking down $90+ for a game, and I slam through it in 3 hours, I'm going to feel fucking shitty. I won't specifically say "ripped off", but more like I could have spent that money on 3-5 games and got way more value and gameplay. It's not really going to matter if those 3 hours were nirvana. I'm going to feel like I wasted my money.

And that is precisely why I'm now willing to wait. We've all got a list of 20 or more games in our wishlists we want to own. It's the brand new hotness now verses 3-5 games from that list. It's not impossible to compete with that list, but you better be something I need to play, that I want to experience, that I know I'm going to get that ridiculous sum of money's worth... and in this day and age ideally a company I also don't have reservations against supporting with that sum of money.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • AlanF5AlanF5 Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    @urahonky Okay, I've seen another stream of Returnal, this one from CoHCarnage. He had a more methodical interrogation of the game's systems, and I want to revise a couple of my earlier takes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-AH_XNXjtc
    I would say this hews closer to Dead Cells than to Hades on the metagame side. While there are increases to max health, it's unclear if those increases persist from one run to the next. The home base isn't for unlocking progress in the way that Hades does; there's nothing like the Mirror for unlocking perks. Permanent upgrades are found out in the world during a run, and generally serve as ways of unlocking branches of the map or loot caches in a chamber, so having them will let you collect more resources and tools during a run. You always start with the same basic sidearm. New weapons and weapon modifiers are found by progression, and added to the pool of possible loot once found. The persistent currency is used to "cleanse" loot - some loot has a chance of inflicting you with a "malfunction" - a negative status effect. These aren't as punishing as Dead Cells cursed chests - their effects are varied, as are the means by which they are repaired. It also looks like you can convert between currency types - like if Charon would convert darkness to gold, or let you deposit gold for the next run.

AlanF5 on
  • BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular

Titanfall 2's single player is an immaculate 4 hours that I have played through multiple times and will continue to do so for years to come.

That game moves at an incredible pace but it is absolutely not 4 hours on average lmao
    I'd be disappointed by most games value propositions if it were full price at that kind of length, regardless of quality

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular

That game moves at an incredible pace but it is absolutely not 4 hours on average lmao
    I'd be disappointed by most games value propositions if it were full price at that kind of length, regardless of quality

Titanfall 2 also had an excellent and robust multiplayer.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    I know, the latter half of my statement was more of a general qualifier

• Genji-GlovesGenji-Gloves Registered User regular
    Giant bomb did a 45min unfinished on returnal.

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/returnal-04-22-21/2970-21059

House Marque made some games I enjoyed on previous systems also as I’m a sucker for rogue- likes this is the perfect option to blow the dust off the PS5.