As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How to view the number of users by account age?

Hey all! I recall there used to be an option to view all users accounts by age. I was just revisiting my old account and was wondering how many of the old guard were still around.

When I go into my profile and click the relevant cake icon I just get a permissions issue error.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I feel like there used to be a number of user account sorting/viewing options that stopped existing one or three Vanilla upgrades ago.

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Yeah, I remember we used to be able to click the badges in our profiles and we'd be able to see how many others had the same one. But a while ago, it just started telling me I didn't have permission to view that. Was that on purpose, or...?

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Wasn't it intentionally removed to stop people from dick-measuring and shitting on newer users?

• Options
    DivebommahDivebommah Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Wasn't it intentionally removed to stop people from dick-measuring and shitting on newer users?

Ah, that's unfortunate. I wasn't interested so much in dick measuring as just getting a sense of how much the older community has changed. I haven't been active in the forums in ages now and used to use that count as a touchstone for how bloody old I'm getting.