As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Warframe] WHEEE x69

• dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    furlion wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for the input, I guess I will put hunter munitions on next time I play. For some reason I thought that they had nerfed slash so it no longer stacked infinitely.

You might be thinking of their changing it to only display a certain amount of ticks/stacks; still stacks, just doesn't show a zillion numbers anymore.

• jothkijothki Registered User regular
    I've developed an urgent need for like 9000 credits worth of dropped credits with less than half an hour of gameplay. Any advice?

jothki wrote: »
    I've developed an urgent need for like 9000 credits worth of dropped credits with less than half an hour of gameplay. Any advice?

Some Corpus defense or something? Pop a credit booster maybe, if you gotta.

dporowski wrote: »
    jothki wrote: »

Some Corpus defense or something? Pop a credit booster maybe, if you gotta.

Hah, not THAT urgent. I'm thinking either spy for mass lockers or a high level survival with Nekros?

edited April 2021
    Oh yeah, that'd work too. I do defense usually 'cause I'm lazy and everything comes to me.

Edit: There's one of the Corpus melee weapons that causes a credit drop boost, too, think it's one of the Lectas.

dporowski on
    Made it on Mot, though I'm not sure if it was just barely or if it was because I got to keep the challenge until the mission ended

• Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    dporowski wrote: »
    Oh yeah, that'd work too. I do defense usually 'cause I'm lazy and everything comes to me.

Edit: There's one of the Corpus melee weapons that causes a credit drop boost, too, think it's one of the Lectas.

It comes at you so slowly, though, unless you're with a speed Nova. I'll take Survival over Defense any day. On a high enough level node, you may not even have to move.

And yeah, that's the Secura Lecta. I've never noticed much of a difference from it, though. Just going with whatever has the most reach, widest arc, and kills mobs the fastest, might outpace it for credit drops.

Zoku Gojira on
    "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    My friends and I call the Secura Lecta the Money Whip, 'cause it makes bank.
    (Yes, we're terribly unfunny.)

It does make a noticable difference using it, from my experience.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Farmed up the last Sevagoth part I needed last night and got it cooking! Now I'ma go farm on Saturn for his lil wrist gun thingy!

JtgVX0H.png
    https://www.warframe.com/anniversary#stats lets you download a fun graph of some of your stats as a Warframe player! I think how they calculate stats might be a bit weird because I haven't used the Hek or Synoid Gammacor much in ages, but perhaps I used them so much at one point that they're still listed as top weapons. I dunno, but I definitely use the Glaive Prime a shitload more than other melee weapons

eq5z6dxbejs5.png

JtgVX0H.png
  • kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    They have to weight the time spent on weapons less and less as a function of total time played. Some of the ones it's showing me as most used
    I havn't used since 2015, at the latest.
    vi54q68oi73c.png

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Pretty sure mine lines up with my in-game stats.

It can be surprising how much and how long you used something at the start.

It took ages for anything to replace Rhino/Rhino Prime as my most used warframe because, yeah, any non-stealth mission for over a year and a half that I ran was with Rhino or Rhino Prime.

Hell in my list Rhino Prime is still second and I've used it maybe a dozen times in the last year.

Pretty sure mine lines up with my in-game stats.

It can be surprising how much and how long you used something at the start.

It took ages for anything to replace Rhino/Rhino Prime as my most used warframe because, yeah, any non-stealth mission for over a year and a half that I ran was with Rhino or Rhino Prime.

Hell in my list Rhino Prime is still second and I've used it maybe a dozen times in the last year.

Oh this matches up with my in-game stats too, I just thought those were broken for the longest time or something. But I think you and sev are right and I just used those weapons and frames A LOT back in the day, whereas lately I've been busy leveling new stuff, formaing random weapons, and trying out joke builds on random stuff for funsies, so I no longer spend any real amount of time on any particular frame or weapon. Thus the Hek and S. Gammacor still retain their top spots

JtgVX0H.png
    It looks like the Kuva Nukor has outpaced the Catchmoon for me. I'm curious about the overall usage stats on that thing, is it anywhere near as bad as the Catchmoon used to be?

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    my primary/secondary for stats are still amprex/atomos, which is what I used exclusively for years because I lensed them up and forma'd them early and they work pretty universally

my melee finally switched to the paracesis after getting it to a 100% crit chance and having it carry me through steel path

• Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    My stats look off but I think there's an issue with those stats and modular weapons. Even the in-game stats bug out showing Tombfinger is my most used primary despite it being strictly my secondary and the melee stat not recognizing my current Stepfhan based Zaw.

It looks pretty accurate for my non-modular weapons though. Supra Vandal was my preferred primary for a long time and a Mara Detron got a ton of use before kitguns. Shame the latter has lost its utility with the change to shotguns and status. 100% radiation chance made it great for disabling ancients and other enemies with special abilities.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
    I need to experiment with glaives again at some point. I've just been using Nami Skyla Prime for pretty much everything, since I have a Riven for it and it's a blender.

My stats just can't be correct, I havn't used the boltor prime since it was newish, and you can see how much time I spent in-game at various mastery ranks, most of which are semi recent compared to the gear shown. I get the feeling that "favorite" doesn't translate to most used and that there are mechanics at work here other than what my intuition skated past my assumptions at first glance

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Epitaph is my new favorite assassin-gun, replacing Euphonia Prime in that role.

Since it comes with two Madurai (V)-polarities from the start you can get a Hornet strike, both primed Crit mods, augur pact, lethal torrent and 2x60/60 mods in without additional forma, and in combination with its raw 48% crit chance/x2.6 multiplier (charged shot) that gives you about 120% crit&x5 crit multiplier from the start (along with about 4.5k damage). With lethal torrent the shot charges up in just 0.2 seconds and headshots deal anything from 120k to 270k damage to low-level foes (and I'm not even using Sevagoth!). The flight time is "bloody fast" (and it doesn't seem to have an arc) and with its 2.0m innate punch through lining up two dudes and getting a double headshot is easy.

The quickshot has 50% raw status chance, so with even 1 60/60 mod you're bound to get some procs (beyond the guaranteed cold proc), but for the purpose of ya'll assassins the major use of the quickshot is that it's one of the laziest ways of taking out cameras. You almost can't miss. Uncharged the projectile is a lot slower and arcs quite heavily, much like a grenadelauncher.

Vs Euphonia Prime
    +Faster Projectile and doesn't seem to arc (making longer range headshots easier).
    +Modded it has more than 100% crit chance, so it's a lot more reliable than the Euphonia and has a slightly higher crit multiplier and a chance for orange crits.
    +Innate 2.0m punch through, and with its fast projectile multi-headshots are easy.
    +The alt fire is much better at taking out cameras, sensors and such.
    +Extremely fast charge time with Lethal Torrent.
    -Slightly less raw damage (300 vs 325).

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • DacDac Registered User regular
    I have kogake as my preferred melee weapon. That takes me back.

Sparring is still probably my favorite weapon type, but ever since Scarlet Spear when I awakened to the glory that is Exodia Contagion, my zaw heavy blade has rarely left my melee slot. It's kind of a bummer.

Come on, DE, make sparring and fist zaws. I want to kick energy blasts at dudes.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Here's where I'm at on PC. Always nice when most used gear really does line up 1:1 with actual favorites:

qcvkx428crfb.png

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
    Anniversary.png

• CrazodCrazod Registered User regular
    warframe8th-stats.png

I rarely use Frost at all these days, it was a free prime warframe back when I started though.

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    1ZU0l3X.jpg

Commander Zoom on
  • DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    ar8p5hw50n97.png

Fulmin and Tombfinger secondary haven't caught up as my mains yet. The quarter of my time at MR1 is because I bounced off the tutorial real hard when I first started and only gave it a second shot much later.

steam_sig.png
  • NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    YDs2M7Y.png

Our Lady Of The Dopest Beats right there at the top, right where she belongs. Valkyr and Frost were my two mainstays before her, and so were all those weapons; now it's Kuva Nukor plus whatever mastery fodder I'm grinding.

And god damnit @Dac your ign is too damn good!

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    eodxxtaf8g4a.png
    Yeah, you can clearly tell which era most of my playtime was from

steam_sig.png
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    Yeah, you can clearly tell which era most of my playtime was from

Those weapons are all from pretty different eras, but given that one of them is Acrid I know that at least one of those was pre-damage 2.0 when toxin bypassed armor.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    My number 1 is Ivara Prime

My number 2 is Ivara

I really like Ivara.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • SteveRageSteveRage Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    gbk59oj1ycay.png

this me.

apparently i leveled up to 16 all in one day after years at 1 and 2.

i also like ivara.

SteveRage on
    -in warframe (pc), i am fungible-
  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    22ggkgbttbbo.png

I really really like Nova prime. Also I haven't used the tigris prime since the great shotgun nerf. Otherwise this looks pretty accurate for more.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
    I've spent at least 60 days of my in game time on ivara, but you'd never know it from these breakdowns. Ivara is the best that ever was

I think something may be off with how it's calculating the time spent at Mastery Rank percentages though. It's saying 17% at MR30 for me and I'm not sure that's even possible.

Yeah, it's clearly not a straight calculation of time, for any of my stats. My in game profile has always been off by a significant amount, but not as blatantly impossible

kralizecc wrote: »
    Yeah, it's clearly not a straight calculation of time, for any of my stats. My in game profile has always been off by a significant amount, but not as blatantly impossible

I think the big difference is that the time they measure in the game itself is in-mission time.

Steam shows me having played literally hundreds of more hours than Warframe does and I suspect that's because I had a bad habit of just leaving it running the background when I went to bed :P

Steam counts the launcher, and the game warframe itself just counts time in the game. Whether the profile stats only count in-mission or in-game, they're seriously wrong if it's meant to be a straight time metric for my stats.

• IshamealIshameal Registered User regular
    Your stats are weighted towards older weapons because they had a bug in their stats collection early on. They measured usage by how long a piece of equipment was equiped in real world time, not in game time. Time logged out counted toward usage stats. So my stats will always say that my most used is Frost Prime / Ignis Wraith / Orthos Prime, because they were what I had equiped when I stopped playing for 6 years. They fixed it eventually, but long time players will always have weird stats.

That is super bizarre but makes sense for the numbers, I guess.

It's nice to know at least anecdotally why mine were so very, very off. Not knowing how the mechanics function, but seeing clear signs of how they should function can be a little maddening

• HerothHeroth Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    The stats have to be messed up in some Fashion... i can't get it to download but the weapons/main frame is from well, ages ago but i can see them being my 'most used' since i *did* use them a lot for ages, long ago.

but 'Total time in-game' has to be messed up. On that stat sheet (and in game) it says i've played 36days (874 hours) but steam shows 1684 hours... i'm sure i've afked on the launcher (which might not count as 'in-game time') while downloading patches... i certainly haven't afked *810* hours, though...

*Edit: and i should've refreshed before posting, since you've all talked about it already!

Although i still say 810 hours is well off, i've afked a bunch on my ship but it just doesn't feel like i've been in-game but not in mission for 810 *hours*... oh well.

Heroth on
    1Gn4PNI.png
This discussion has been closed.