As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Kitting The Boga

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Kitting The Boga

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Kitboga is the internet alias of an American Twitch streamer and YouTuber whose content primarily focuses on scambaiting against scams conducted over the phone. As of April 2021, his channel has gained over 900,000 followers on Twitch and his YouTube channel has over 1.7 million subscribers.

Finally, a streaming megastar I can get behind.

dennis on
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Kitboga is the MAN! He makes these scammers so angry, so exasperated, and sometimes, so defeated that you can hear their soul leaving the body. A sound that I'm considering making an 8 hour mix from, for study, relaxation, and sleep.

Finding out that he's also been turning the tables on them, by collecting and reporting the details of the (possibly stolen) stateside bank accounts they use to perpetrate some of their fraud, was a fun plot twist.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    Kitboga is the internet alias of an American Twitch streamer and YouTuber whose content primarily focuses on scambaiting against scams conducted over the phone. As of April 2021, his channel has gained over 900,000 followers on Twitch and his YouTube channel has over 1.7 million subscribers.

Finally, a streaming megastar I can get behind.

The schadenfreude is amazing.

A similar channel has a guy who managed to access the CCTV system at a call center and proceeded to record them for nine months. It's fascinating.

https://youtu.be/le71yVPh4uk

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Yeah kit is a fun streamer, what I like is he informs people of how the scam works so to protect themselves and elder relatives. If I remember his super hero origin right he got into this after a scammer took his own grandmother for money.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net