As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Church vs Bath Houses [chat]

19495969798100»

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Yesterday while driving home from work and staring at the license plate of the car in front of me I thought to myself how I had never seen in 25 years of driving in states with plates that ended in four numbers, a plate that ended in an even thousand.

This morning I pulled up behind a car at a light on my way to work and its plate ended with 6000.

It's like being psychokinetic but only for the most boring, mundane things possible

i guess this is how we find out you're The One

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Being locked out of 30 grand's worth of stuff you paid for without explanation does seem lawyer-worthy.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i don't know who this person is but the story has very "why was my account banned?" official forums post energy

also after shrimp toast crunch guy i just assume everyone is lying on the internet

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i don't know who this person is but the story has very "why was my account banned?" official forums post energy

also after shrimp toast crunch guy i just assume everyone is lying on the internet

you think someone would do that, just go on the internet and lie?

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    looking forward to facebook fucking this up for all of us

lmiasdghhfp8.jpeg

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Yesterday while driving home from work and staring at the license plate of the car in front of me I thought to myself how I had never seen in 25 years of driving in states with plates that ended in four numbers, a plate that ended in an even thousand.

This morning I pulled up behind a car at a light on my way to work and its plate ended with 6000.

It's like being psychokinetic but only for the most boring, mundane things possible

i guess this is how we find out you're The One

Forget Neo, be Yulaw!

NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slqIzuiqPwk

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Kabosu, better known as doge, is 15 years old now

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Kabosu, better known as doge, is 15 years old now

wow

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    it's hailstoning outside

i would really like one day with nice weather in this country

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    driving through nevada where there signs like "last gas for 150 miles" scared me, ngl.

Yeah. The Nevada desert is not a place you want to get stranded in.

Tell me about it

Neco wrote: »
    Krathoon wrote: »
    driving through nevada where there signs like "last gas for 150 miles" scared me, ngl.

Yeah. The Nevada desert is not a place you want to get stranded in.

Tell me about it

It's empty. And hot.

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

There was some internet detectiving that he originally got locked out because he failed a 2FA, and then got stuck in the lock out recovery because he made his account in JP, and the only recourse is to call a JP toll free number. Which you cannot do from outside of Japan.
    The next part wasn't completely clear, but he may have asked a proxy to call in his name, and this set Sony to permanently lock his account, on suspicion of fraud/impersonation.

He may also have tinkered with a singleplayer save file at some point in the past (Which may be ToS breach, i don't know)

It's still a massive shit move by Sony

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Wtf did you guys do on page 99?

My browser refuses to touch it

fuck gendered marketing
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    "That's why it's always worth having a few philosophers around the place. One minute it's all Is Truth Beauty and Is Beauty Truth, and Does A Falling Tree in the Forest Make A Sound if There's No one There to Hear It, and then just when you think they're going to start dribbling one of 'em says, Incidentally, putting a thirty-foot parabolic reflector on a high place to shoot the rays of the sun at an enemy's ships would be a very interesting demonstration of optical principles."

-- The many and varied advantages of philosophy (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

SanderJK wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »

There was some internet detectiving that he originally got locked out because he failed a 2FA, and then got stuck in the lock out recovery because he made his account in JP, and the only recourse is to call a JP toll free number. Which you cannot do from outside of Japan.
    The next part wasn't completely clear, but he may have asked a proxy to call in his name, and this set Sony to permanently lock his account, on suspicion of fraud/impersonation.

He may also have tinkered with a singleplayer save file at some point in the past (Which may be ToS breach, i don't know)

It's still a massive shit move by Sony

Geofencing: Still bad!

The builders have apparently finished work at home and are hoovering up. Now to get a quote on the rest of the windows in the house. This year's savings are going to end up being spent on the house, I think, which is honestly a better investment with interest rates so abysmally low.

Bogart wrote: »
    The builders have apparently finished work at home and are hoovering up. Now to get a quote on the rest of the windows in the house. This year's savings are going to end up being spent on the house, I think, which is honestly a better investment with interest rates so abysmally low.

They recommended replacing all your wiring with solid platinum and that's not cheap gov yet?

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

Are lumber prices completely nuts over there as well?

Trace wrote: »

Are lumber prices completely nuts over there as well?

I don't think anything we're doing requires lumber, though the balcony will need replacing entirely within a few years. If anything, we're looking to replace wood with other materials to lessen the upkeep hassle.

Certainly there have been extended waiting times with COVID factory shutdowns screwing things up, but I don't think costs have inflated. I wouldn't really know, though, as this is the first serious work we've had done.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Well I just woke up 30 minutes ago so I'm ready to make a new chat

are YOU on the beer list?
    edited May 2021
    I forget that houses over there are often made of wood. Did America learn nothing from the fates of those poor little pigs? Sticks aren't strong enough!

Bogart on
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Yeah we like building houses out of trees

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

Also dirt!

fuck gendered marketing
    Man the 27 year old that invented Etherium is a billionaire now

That's wild.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    lmiasdghhfp8.jpeg

You don’t know what they love.

You can tell the ginger kid is prolly from another dad.

Geth roll 1d20

1d20 8 [1d20=8]

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    ):<

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

Also dirt!

And 🤘 rock and roll🤘

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    ):<

I'm sorry, bad joke. Aplogies

• KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    One problem with waking up early is that I get hungry before lunchtime.

I don't have breakfast food!

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    I wonder if the police on Tattoine were looking for Luke the whole time.

Think about it, aunt and uncle brutally killed, home burned down, evidence of arguments between him and his uncle the day before about not being allowed to leave, and he's completely disappeared. He'd be the prime suspect.

nibXTE7.png
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 1.1

@Bogart will create the new thread
    @Bogart is backup

OK, I'll sort something out. Nobody gazump me by posting a new [chat], even if I overrun the ten minutes.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I demand a recount in this rigged election

Hold on, who's entrance music is now playing in the Terrordome?

BY GAHD THAT'S

This discussion has been closed.