As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I made a thing?

Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now.Outpost 31Registered User regular
So I picked up an iPad a month or so back, bought Procreate, and started messing about. Here are two things I've done recently.

w3tnopthh44h.jpeg
ziacb8seaysu.jpeg

Whaddaya think?

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Nice, keep it up!

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Thoughts I’d mess around with this one just for fun.

skb9dxdoa70o.jpeg

• Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    I like it. It feels unfinished but for the life of me I can’t figure out what it’s missing.

I’m going to try making metal logos for all the Dark Souls bosses.

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    em51nk6ps92g.jpeg

Logo for ceaseless discharge.

• Options
    AntonioMabsAntonioMabs Registered User regular
    Cool! Very abstract. Once you know what it’s supposed to say it’s very easy to see 🙌