As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4e][pbp] The Wilds of Aladrion

1161718192022»

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    "Such beings are not of the forest."
    I'll do a nature check and an arcane to see if I know anything, but I assume they're arcane constructs or elementals and I think arcane is the skill for those:
    Geth, roll 2d20k1+18 for Nature knowledge check
    Geth, roll 1d20+7 for Arcane knowledge check

Nature knowledge check:
    2d20k1+18 24 [2d20k1=[6], 2]
    Arcane knowledge check:
    1d20+7 26 [1d20=19]

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Sorry, we're going back and forth here, I take it Yona is checking on the golems, not the dinosaurs?

• Options
    OH that was confusing, yes I missed that we had moved on. That was for the golems but you can use that nature roll for the dinosaurs instead, I don't think I have anything to add for the golems.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    @Elvenshae @BahamutZERO @JPants @captaink @Korror

Hey all, apologies for the wait here. I've been finding I'm not in the headspace for this right now. I'm juggling something else as well as the house business and although this has been a really helpful release I'm struggling to find time to fit it in with everything else going on.

I'd like to suggest we pause things for three months, so I can get the moving in out of the way, get work squared off (I've recently taken over the family business for the most part over the last few months) and then review returning to running this again. I know it's a big break and again, sorry for the stop-go it's been of late. I've really enjoyed running this and want to continue, but I'm not managing to hold up my end of things right now.

• Options
    No worries! Just batsignal us again if you ever want to continue and we'll see who survived cryostasis.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Couldn't agree more! Take the time you need. I've lurked around PA for 10+ years, I can pretty much guarantee I'll be around when you're ready to start back up.

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Yeah, moving is tough! Not a problem.

• Options
    KorrorKorror Registered User regular
    I'll still be here, message me when/if this starts back up.

Battlenet ID: NullPointer
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'm obviously bummed because this game was really great so far, but I understand the need to put things on pause for real life.

Good luck with the house and the new job, and make sure to ping us when you're ready to go again. :D

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Thanks for being understanding all.

I'm definitely keen to keep running it, all the prep work already done!

Life is just very....full at the moment.

Kelor on