As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Are you a figment of someone else's imagination?

13»

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    (lie) I really exist, lol
    One will tell the truth
    And one will lie
    But both of them
    Will never die

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    edited May 2021
    I'm a made-up person
    Do you think God could make someone with a butt so big not even They could deny it

Veldrin on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I'm already alive, Veldrin.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    If gvzbgul selects I really exist, lol, is gvzbgul lying or is the being imagining gvzbgul lying?

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I'm a made-up person
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    If gvzbgul selects I really exist, lol, is gvzbgul lying or is the being imagining gvzbgul lying?

First, select your gvzbgul, then, select your gun

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    "
    "

said YISUN.

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I'm a made-up person

it's also possible we're not being imagined and are simply chat bots filling up an empty forum for the one real person who reads it, who is unknowingly in a truman show situation of some kind

Hey, you! The one person who's really reading this! They're watching you right now! Everything you know is a lie!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    I'm a made-up person

it's also possible we're not being imagined and are simply chat bots filling up an empty forum for the one real person who reads it, who is unknowingly in a truman show situation of some kind

Hey, you! The one person who's really reading this! They're watching you right now! Everything you know is a lie!

Okay being a fictional creation is one thing but nobody is watching this shit

Come on now

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    I'm a made-up person
    Ringo wrote: »
    My life is clearly some kind of There and Back Again narrative, except the writer was like "Let's make it super edgy and clearly fucked up, but the MC is completely unaware of it for the entire first half.

Just a lot of dangerous shenanigans, creeping dread, and outright horror juxtaposed with, "I really wish I'd slept in more this morning."

Today for example! I got my 2nd covid shot. First one knocked me on my ass for 48 hours, but kind of snuck up on me. This one I knew what to expect and as all the symptoms set in my brain goes, "That’s weird, I'm nauseous and feverish, and everything else, but I don't actually feel that bad?"

I think about that for a minute and realize "Oh my blood sugar was more off than I thought, I've felt this bad all week."

Continuing to exist is such goddamned work, I tell you what

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well I could understand why it would be the imagination of someone if you removed why I joined and how I left
    Removing my stint in the Corps from that if I was a figment of their imagination then they need to have a better ideal as it just sad

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    What if, like, we're all just like hooked into a simulation, man, like the Matrix? Wow, that's crazy
    Have you ever done DMT?

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    HeadCreeps wrote: »
    What if, like, we're all just like hooked into a simulation, man, like the Matrix? Wow, that's crazy
    Have you ever done DMT?

sod off rogan

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I'm a made-up person
    Have you ever done DMT?

Real person who is reading this, I apologize but this one is just silly, you need to imagine better hypotheticals.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Have you ever done DMT?

sod off rogan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    the only good content re: Joe Rogan's podcast is that mashup where he's made to have a conversation with himself, and it makes him sound just as stupid and spaced out as we know he is, but it's also dumb and funny enough to be tolerable

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    I'm a figment of someone's imagination

That someone

Is me

I knew you were going to say that