As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pondcasts Thread [Podcats Thread]

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Any time Jack’s music kicks in you just know shit’s about to go down

• OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    SAC 2nd Gig's overarching plot is not executed nearly as well as the first season's main plot, which is a shame because it engages with some way more interesting topics

I also prefer that first season, but it's not an abject failure like the second season of True Detective or something

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I kinda enjoyed Colin Farrell's terrible cop/dad

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Any time Jack’s music kicks in you just know shit’s about to go down

Twice!! They dropped two new tracks on this one!!

6F32U1X.png
  • Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    Latest episode of Revolutions is a recap episode.

And it rules.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    For today's flophouse they only uploaded Dan's audio seemingly on accident.

I thought I was losing my mind for a moment there.

• GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    It's pretty great, and lucky that they didn't talk about anything too personal that didn't get edited out in the beginning.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
    It's the Flophouse version of that one Mummy trailer with the wrong audio track.

From around 0.39 if the timecode embed doesn't work:

https://youtu.be/zI0MGrwqb6w?t=39

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Alright 'Rage' by Stephen Dick King Bachmann is even more terrible and mortifying than I even remembered it to be but uh? This? "My mom fucks and I love her!"? That's all timer shit right there like Cormac McCarthy eat your heart out you fucking bum

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I'm so glad that you have gotten into Just King Things

• GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    The only thing I can appreciate about Rage is that King had enough awareness to have it removed from print, which kinda cancels itself out so let’s just leave it in the dust forever

04xkcuvaav19.png
    jesus Partizan is really not fucking around post-Kingdom game
    one thing most actual play shows I’ve listened to, even other seasons of FATT I’ve listened, seem to be afraid of is PC death at any time other than the endgame when the campaign is already wrapping up anyway

But Partizan has now killed off two player characters and retired one other one and there are over 15 episodes left

It’s real exciting stuff

6F32U1X.png
  • Snake GandhiSnake Gandhi Des Moines, IARegistered User regular
    I read Rage in high school as a mega King fan, and even then I knew that story was just a little much.

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Grislo wrote: »
    It's the Flophouse version of that one Mummy trailer with the wrong audio track.

From around 0.39 if the timecode embed doesn't work:

https://youtu.be/zI0MGrwqb6w?t=39

its fixed now

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    A podcast of just Dan talking to two other people who we can’t hear the responses of sounds very surreal

Yeah, their editor fixed it almost immediately when people posted about it. Dan just uploaded the wrong file, and then went to sleep.

still listening to Partizan

tired: (Austin Walker voice) huh
    wired: (Austin Walker voice) a few things happen at once

6F32U1X.png
  • TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Austin: a few things happen at once

Everybody:

Jack de Quidt: ominous industrial synths

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I'm in a time-hole listening to Counter/Weight, a show from 2015! Austin just mentioned someone named WeedLordVegeta. It's the end of maybe the third mission they've run since moving to The Sprawl. Audie just gave something back to Sister Rust.

Is there a setting primer somewhere? I can't keep track of the factions at all.

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    captaink wrote: »
    I'm in a time-hole listening to Counter/Weight, a show from 2015! Austin just mentioned someone named WeedLordVegeta. It's the end of maybe the third mission they've run since moving to The Sprawl. Audie just gave something back to Sister Rust.

I can't remember what they were doing with show notes back then, but they have started putting relevant details there as far as factions go

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
    Oh it looks like the holiday special is an "end of the war" thing, that might help.

Podcast host Kulap Vilaysack and podcast host Scott Aukerman relaxing in Palm Springs with pets Molly and Georgia.

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    captaink wrote: »

Pretty soon after the point you're at, in a faction game, Austin is going to admit that the players are also having trouble keeping track of all the factions, and that they are going to be forcibly consolidated together.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Soon you'll also hear another forumer mentioned because of some great fan-art he did who could that be I dunno I guess people from this forum are just good at getting mentioned on podcasts

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    there was actual forum beef on the giant bombcast once. I forget what it was even about

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    the name of mega man

liEt3nH.png
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Oh the name of Mega Man X?

chinchilla snacks, or whatever her name is

liEt3nH.png
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    something about how mega man and mega man X are different people?

Personally I believe his name is Rock Man.

liEt3nH.png
  • agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    there was actual forum beef on the giant bombcast once. I forget what it was even about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkBAZ0wH2YY

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
    mods please change my name to Forum Beef

liEt3nH.png
  • Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Well? Is it X or is it Mega Man X?

• MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    Re: The Flophouse;

I put together a shitty little photoshop to celebrate the Dan only recording:
    2axia5p267sq.jpg

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    the only kind of GB beef I care about

https://youtu.be/RPPPeyflV5I

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    I didn't think there were actually going to be any of these, but there's at least five.

https://youtu.be/J2tZNxpbSFU

• webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Decided to revisit NADDPOD episode 1 and episode 100, just to relive it a bit. Jake has STRONG H. John Benjamin energy in episode 1.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    My personal favorite intrusion of Forum World into Podcast World was the Bizzaro Stormy Money Zone.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Soon you'll also hear another forumer mentioned because of some great fan-art he did who could that be I dunno I guess people from this forum are just good at getting mentioned on podcasts

Chico your C/W fanart is astonishingly detailed.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

Chico your C/W fanart is astonishingly detailed.

Thank you!

Wow!

That stuff was made half a decade ago!

Time.

This discussion has been closed.