As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

"E3"- it's over!

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Link and Zelda do not fuck

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Normally I hate weapon degradation, as it causes me to 'save' weapons or items in case I need them in the future. But the fact that Hinox's were pretty easy to kill and always dropped decent weapons meant I never really had an issue. I think BotW was the one game that I was ok with the system. If they remove it though, I'm not going to really care as I'm sure they'll balance out how you get the weapons instead.

If anything rain and climbing was my major issue with the game. Nothing better than needing to climb this huge mountain and it's pouring rain...

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Link has literally never thought about any form of sex

Wouldn't understand any of the concepts if you tried to walk 'im through it

• MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    It's true. He doesn't have space in his pants for anything but rupees, bombs, arrows...

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

then how do you explain this:

IMG_4346.jpeg

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

then how do you explain this:

IMG_4346.jpeg

After some Google searching, I appreciate the layers in this post.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I was discussing today which loz character curses like a sailor and we agreed that BoTW curses a blue streak almost every moment she isn't in a shrine or within earshot of King Rhoam.

we also agreed that Prince Sidon would never cuss

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    The Intellivision Amico has robbed Giant Bomb of their sanity.

The GB wrap-up stream was pretty good, though there was a moment when Jeff pulled out an old GB running joke and nobody on the stream reacted, having either missed it or not known what it was, and it made me sad.

• Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    I don't get why everyone is dumping on Microsoft's showing
    First reveal of Starfield and release date, Halo looks great and is coming this year, Forza Horizon 5 reveal, Yakuza: LAD surprise drop onto Game Pass, STALKER 2 footage and date, Psychonauts 2 footage and date, Redfall announcement, Atomic Heart footage
    So many people were talking about how Nintendo had to "save E3" despite all sorts of good stuff there

I agree with you and think MS's showing was super solid.

But as someone who is STARVED for positive in-person human interaction after the events of 2020-2021, I'm very glad that Nintendo still makes games that I can play with the people next to me on the couch.

Metroid Dread and some new BotW2 footage is just a nice bonus.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    DJ Eebs wrote: »
    I mean it's not terrific that you can't play as Zelda but anyone who got their hopes up about is a rube

It was me.

I'm rube.

pHWHd2G.jpg
    I like that you can play as Zelda and Urbosa (and Impa) in Age of Calamity but dear lord that game runs like garbage. Even the DLC trailer at the direct dipped to like 15 FPS.

(It would be really cool to play as Zelda for at least a portion of a mainline LoZ game though.)

• BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular

Heroes don’t do that

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    not playing as zelda ever doesn't really bother me? it's like.. the id of zelda games is that you play as link, and that's all they are ever going to be. just make a new series and base it on zelda as the protag

What would you call it

The Legend of Zelda

I live for chaos

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Fig-D wrote: »
    First reveal of Starfield and release date, Halo looks great and is coming this year, Forza Horizon 5 reveal, Yakuza: LAD surprise drop onto Game Pass, STALKER 2 footage and date, Psychonauts 2 footage and date, Redfall announcement, Atomic Heart footage
    So many people were talking about how Nintendo had to "save E3" despite all sorts of good stuff there

But as someone who is STARVED for positive in-person human interaction after the events of 2020-2021, I'm very glad that Nintendo still makes games that I can play with the people next to me on the couch.

Halo Infinite has split-screen
    :rotate:

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Bedigunz wrote: »

Heroes don’t do that

Pfft. Victorian prudish nonsense.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Fig-D wrote: »

Halo Infinite has split-screen
    :rotate:

It does? Thank god, 5 missing it was a disappointment.

• ChallChall Registered User regular
    A Zelda game would be about how Zelda's not an idiot and already knows how to use her Triforce and Light Arrows so Ganon is hiding like a little baby and you just have to find him and kill him.

Maybe there's even a section where you try to get information from local villagers and you meet a young boy in a green cloak but he's too nervous to talk to you so you leave him to his cow or whatever.

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    The Legend Of Zelda: My Life As A Queen

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    You play as Link in the sky and on the surface, and Zelda in the underground tunnels/dungeons

there we go, I saved it for you Nintendo

Ah yes.

Link on the streets, Zelda in the sheets.
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    You play as Link in the sky and on the surface, and Zelda in the underground tunnels/dungeons

there we go, I saved it for you Nintendo

Ah yes.

Link on the streets, Zelda in the sheets.

do you think link goes down on Zelda

would miamoto be like "no link doesn't do that"

I think most Links are generally to stupid to know what sex is

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • KarlKarl Registered User regular
    No Bloodborne pc port makes me sad.

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    Link and Zelda are gonna totally do it but Link Pegasus Boots charges directly into her killing both of them instantly game over no more Legends of Zelda

This is what your sin has wrought

Juggernut on
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    Karl wrote: »

Sony does not believe in letting their first party-published exclusives have PC ports, see also demon's souls

Although I guess death stranding did get a PC release, hrm.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular

See also persona 5.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

Sont does not believe in letting their first party-published exclusives have PC ports, see also demon's souls

Horizon and Days Gone as well.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Yeah actually the Fromsoft games are more like exceptions, what's up with that

BahamutZERO.gif
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Yeah actually the Fromsoft games are more like exceptions, what's up with that

Sony has just recently started porting to PC. Days gone was within the last few weeks if I’m not mistaken. But it’s why folks are excited for the possibility of a bloodborne PC port. Personally I’m more skeptical of it since they’re going to have to do a lot of work to get it looking like PC players demand their games look, Japan Studios is closed, and From is not part of Sony.

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    The difference in those cases vs Bloodborne and Demon's Souls are AFAIK Sony owns part of those IPs and does not have any stake in Death Stranding, Horizon, etc.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Sony fully owns Horizon and Days Gone

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    Sony fully owns Horizon and Days Gone

You're right, I forgot Gurerilla is sony 1st party

Well it is mystery then

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    If anyone else enjoyed the Russian pop music from the Atomic Heart trailer, they uploaded it to YouTube.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Sony owns the Death Stranding IP as well.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Link and Zelda will fuck ONCE. But when you connect two pieces of the Triforce, its too much and the land is destroyed.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular

Sony does not believe in letting their first party-published exclusives have PC ports, see also demon's souls

Sony very much believes in that since they realized it makes them money

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Link has eaten rocks on a dare.

Link is a dumb dumb boy.

Dumb people have been having sex for ages. That's how some of us got here.

• OdinOdin Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    Link has eaten rocks on a dare.

Link is a dumb dumb boy.

So he's a Goku

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    No, Goku has fucked

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    No, Goku has fucked

Goku might not know that

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    He is a Goku but Zelda is not a Chichi. Thus they will never actually get together because he is too oblivious to initiate anything and she will wait forever for him to.

Not a fan of Zelda's personality in BOTW.

Aistan on
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Maddoc wrote: »
    No, Goku has fucked

Goku might not know that

Apparently they decided it was a good idea to imply that he definitely does not