As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

henry kissinger death watch thread. status: alive

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    I read that as donald trump at first and got real excited. but who knows! 2021 is on a roll and it's only half over

• MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    I swear I have memories from early 2001 about bush wanting to go into Iraq and finish what his father started. But after 9/11 everything was so rah rah patriotism that I swear no one but me remembers that.

I was 21 in 2001 and very seriously working with a recruiter to enlist in the army. This was pre 9/11. And my dad being very much against it because he was convinced Bush wanted to go to war in Iraq.

So that feeling and sentiment was very much around.

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Always a steady hand on the tiller
    yy2izx6op4wi.jpeg

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    yy2izx6op4wi.jpeg

What the

I hope this thread ends up half the banger that the Rush is Dead thread was

• TefTef Registered User regular
    yy2izx6op4wi.jpeg

777dqmtuho3h.jpeg

Seems to be a trend developing here…

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    :)

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    reminder that in his younger years, rumsfeld was responsible for pushing through legislation that made it impossible to sue the cia or military if they murdered a u.s. on purpose

• reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    It's always a nice surprise when an assgoblin dies, but they really need to start dying sooner. The current pace is just not acceptable at all.

satan lookin' at henry kissinger like

wjyv4x7pykyl.png

edited June 2021
    Hey btw

Rumsfield and Cheney were at the lunch where Laffer drew his stupid fucking thing on a napkin and were the ones that turned it into conservative policy

Laffer fucking dedicated the napkin to the newly dead fucker

deliveryService?id=NMAH-RWS2013-01555

Captain Inertia on
  • Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    Rest in Piss asshole.

When I was in JROTC I was given demerits because when reciting the chain of command I refused to call him honorable which you're supposed to preface the SecDef with.

You had demerits in your JROTC? Weird. We had nothing like that.

Yeah, it was pretty rare to get them though, generally there was a lot of "are you sure that's what you want to say/do?" type questions to lead kids out of trouble. Unfortunately that doesn't work as well on stubborn jackasses like Cadet Senior Airman Red Robe.

• HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    What do Donald Rumsfeld and Rush Limbaugh have in common?

They're both dead as hell

Rest in piss you evil fucker

vEaRQgH.png
  • Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    my favorite thing about bush the younger's presidency is all the nixon admin criminals he brought with him into the white house, including (but not limited to!) rumsfeld and cheney

it's sort of impressive how when you go looking into the many and varied crimes committed by the US government over the past seventy years or so, the same dozen names pop up like every fuckin' time

from each according to his ability, to each according to his need
    hitting hot metal with hammers
  • H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    Mainstream politics is very much an old boys club where it's always the same handful of people calling each other experts and placing each other in positions of power whenever an administration is formed.

edit: Also fuck Rumsfeld. Burn in hell and all that.

H0b0man on
    FFXIV: Agran Trask
    oh i know all about it. an interesting thing to dig into is the intersection between wall street types and texas oilmen among the guys who started the CIA

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Hard for me to celebrate a death at 88. Like, if you’re alive until 88 and rich and powerful all the way there, it’s just pretty much a complete victory for team evil at that point.

Better dead than alive, I guess.

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    We pretty much are forced to celebrate when shitty old white men die, because it's the only time they ever experience negative consequences.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2021
    I’m glad Rush Limbaugh won’t be lonely in Hell

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    dear Satan, please leave the door to the Donald residence unlocked so as not to impede incoming traffic

cursedking wrote: »
    Hard for me to celebrate a death at 88. Like, if you’re alive until 88 and rich and powerful all the way there, it’s just pretty much a complete victory for team evil at that point.

Better dead than alive, I guess.

Of course this piss sponge was 88

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    EL4xJQ0.jpg

i just need one more to add to the pyre

if enough of us wear our pajamas inside out tonight kissinger will die

• EvilCakeEvilCake Richmond VARegistered User regular

If one sleeps naked does that mean they gotta turn their skin inside out? might be worth

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Kissinger outlived Rumsfeld the world is a fuck, even for the fuckers.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
    EvilCake wrote: »

If one sleeps naked does that mean they gotta turn their skin inside out? might be worth

i'll test this out and get back to you

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    Lol he was 88?

A little on the nose dontcha think, God?

mcp on
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2021
    Doodmann wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Kissinger outlived Rumsfeld the world is a fuck, even for the fuckers.

Casual observation of this foresaken earth has led me to believe that being evil is phenomenally good for your longevity. See also Murdoch, Rupert.

tynic on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Doodmann wrote: »

Casual observation of this foresaken earth has led me to believe that being evil is phenomenally good for your longevity. See also Murdoch, Rupert.

Being extremely wealthy helps longevity, but I do think that evilness also plays a factor, since stress negatively impacts one's health and if one lacks any moral liberties they will never be burdened by thoughts about their actions negatively affecting others or regrets about not trying to mitigate some sort of harm they might have had the ability to mitigate.

i have been made aware of this twitter account that keeps track of things liza minelli has outlived, which now includes donald rumsfeld (lol)

ahahah that is great

Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom
    WASHINGTON, April 11 (UPI) -- U.S. forces should not be blamed for the lawlessness and looting in Baghdad as it is a natural consequence of the transition from a dictatorship to a free country, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said Friday at the Pentagon.

"The task we've got ahead of us now is an awkward one ... It's untidy. And freedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things. They're also free to live their lives and do wonderful things. And that's what's going to happen here," Rumsfeld said.

"And for suddenly the biggest problem in the world to be looting is really notable."

Rumsfeld said he believes time will take care of the problem in Baghdad, as it seems to have in the southern cities of Umm Qasr and Basra, where looting has largely abated and the streets are back under relative control.

• Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    I like threads like this because it means I can go from 0 to "ding ding the witch is dead" in 30 posts or less

for real though fuck this dude forever. he was a ghoul in human skin and the world is better for his being dead

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I hope he died in considerable pain.

Wonder if he died by slipping on his dick after it fell off

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    More like Ronald dumsfeld

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Rest in piss

• ZibblsnrtZibblsnrt Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    I was a little young to grasp his monstrosity entirely while also, you know, not being USian

Someone want to drop a top 10 awful things Rumsfield did? I often confuse him with Cheney somehow and that whole news period is overwhelming

Other people tackled the main big things, but one of his other big "contributions" was being one of the founders of Project for a New American Century, which basically wrote the Republican geopolitical playbook for the 2000s and 2010s. The basic gist of its ideology was a combination of "America is the hyperpower and should remain so forever," "other countries should become like America, by force if necessary," and "here is a list of enemy states who need to be toppled first."

Do you remember hearing the phase "Axis of Evil" growing up? That was basically their initial laundry list of countries that needed to be conquered first, spun as some malevolent alliance despite the fact that (at the time) most of them had nothing to do with one another. Iraq was considered the weakest link and went first; a lot of the current fuss over Iran is because it was supposed to be next on the list and the GOP can't quite let the possibility drop.
    tynic wrote: »
    I hope he died in considerable pain.

Multiple myeloma, so that's probably a safe bet.

(That said, fuck cancer.)

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited July 2021
    I accidentally relived most of the Bush years when Jon Stewart left The Daily Show and they did that month-long livestream of all his episodes. I took a week off work for a staycation right as it was kicking off, and kept that running on the second monitor the whole time.

What a baffling era. I fell asleep the first day listening to jokes about HMOs and woke up to slightly nervous jokes about the whole government apparatus screaming for war with a country we hadn't talked about for most of a decade. And then there was just a solid real-time week of Jon Stewart rapidly losing all faith in humanity. Watching him go grey in time-lapse was a hell of a thing.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.