As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Finally, a video game about the best part of [Star Wars]

19495969798100»

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    What if we just make a movie about how lando got his cape

Will the Lando Society be vetting the script, or will this wind up like Bohemian Rhapsody?

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    But we have to take the time to reveal that he was born just Calrissian, but one time he was on a ship and heard someone say 'Land-ho!' and thought, 'thats a good name for me'

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Nono he bought a small farm and the real estate agent said " Youre a Landowner now here on Calrissia. A real Lando Calrisian one might say"

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Lando was the dog's name.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    Nono he bought a small farm and the real estate agent said " Youre a Landowner now here on Calrissia. A real Lando Calrisian one might say"

Lando would never buy a farm. He'd win it, by gambling. And probably cheating.

• Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    Local comic store broke the street date for the new rising storm high republic book. It's good
    , super gay and horny, and features a tent pole action scene that is about a third of the book that manages to be similar but completely different to the light of the jedi

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular

DON'T AGREE WITH THIS

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular

DON'T AGREE WITH THIS

Sorry you are now contractually obligated to take these 300 million dollars and make the movie.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Have a detective noir movie with the most famous droid from the original trilogy, call it...

Gonk Without A Trace

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Local comic store broke the street date for the new rising storm high republic book. It's good
    , super gay and horny, and features a tent pole action scene that is about a third of the book that manages to be similar but completely different to the light of the jedi

Joking aside, "Super horny" is unselling me on picking up the series...

• Options
    These jedi
    Oh they fuck

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    It's still Disney. Super horny is graded on a pretty low curve there I suspect.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    That's actually great

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    I choose to parse it as "EmPal SuRecon Center" is the "official" slang. i.e. If you want brevity that's what you say when there are stormtroopers in earshot. (I kind of love the idea of Palpatine as this petty dickbag who wants to dictate even what slang his serfs use.)

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    "I did six months at Sheev's"

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Pretty good heist/action epsiode on Bad Batch today. Very nice scenery, pretty explosions. a tiny bit of stunt casting for some guest appearances.

• Options
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Considering how much George took from all those old samurai movies (and every other genre he could get his hands on)...
    yeah, that fits.

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Yeah my cynicism lasted for about thirty seconds or so of that trailer, could definitely be some interesting takes in there.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Bloods End wrote: »

Seventeen-year-old me just died and went to heaven.

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »
    Have a detective noir movie with the most famous droid from the original trilogy, call it...

Gonk Without A Trace

The racing move? Gonk in 60 Seconds
    The romantic drama? Gonk with the Wind
    The kids adventure? Gonkies

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    The psychological thriller? Gonk Baby Gonk

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    Tomanta wrote: »

Lando has, I think on multiple occasions, won a planet.

He won an asteroid field and turned it into an incredibly dangerous race course

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Tomanta wrote: »

Lando has, I think on multiple occasions, won a planet.

He won an asteroid field and turned it into an incredibly dangerous race course

I believe it was a(nother) mining operation that he also set a race course in because you have to maximize your revenue stream

ikbUJdU.jpg
This discussion has been closed.