As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Nintendo Switch] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    If they had announced a Switch Pro, the thread would be complaining about not being able to buy one.

Not saying Nintendo needed to announced SOMETHING right this second, but this is an especially bad time to release new hardware.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    A lot of people will be returning to work once the extended unemployment runs out in the US so scalping will likely calm down somewhat as people return to work and aren't always looking online for stuff to flip.
    -Loki- wrote: »
    The Xbox Series S also isn't a handheld machine.

It's not exactly an apples to apples comparison.

It's not, but a lot of people don't use the switch portable (I've probably done it once in a year of owning mine). For 50 bucks less you get a machine that has game pass, ray tracing and 4k. It's not apples to apples, but they're both gaming machines around the same price; they invite comparison.

• Options
    rahkeesh2000rahkeesh2000 Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    The other difference is that MS is losing money on Series S hardware while Nintendo is profiting and will get an even healthier margin on this OLED model.

rahkeesh2000 on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    A lot of people will be returning to work once the extended unemployment runs out in the US so scalping will likely calm down somewhat as people return to work and aren't always looking online for stuff to flip.

ha ha ha no it won't
    scalping was a problem pre pandemic and now more people are into it with the resources to play it

• Options
    Brainleech wrote: »

ha ha ha no it won't
    scalping was a problem pre pandemic and now more people are into it with the resources to play it

Eh, pre pandemic things would be hot and then cool off pretty quickly, now things are sustained because people are making money on the side flipping stuff. The bots aren't going anywhere, but there's a lot more eyes on twitter and discords like Wario64 and others that post as fast as possible when things go live, effectively doxxing sites as they go live.

I really don't blame folks anymore, retailers could do more to combat bots and scalpers (why do they let people buy multiples of anything these days) but they simply don't because they're making bank and they have no incentive to stop it

• Options
    edited July 2021
    CPUs were being scalped until they weren't, GPUs meanwhile remain god-awful. PS5/SeriesX can't stay on shelves while Switches and apparently SeriesS can just barely. The difference isn't that scalpers "like" GPUs or next-gen consoles more or have more time, or that "consumers" are getting in on drops or what not. It's when demand outpaces supply at MSRP that a scalping market arises. If demand drops because people would rather be out of their house than video gaming then eventually scalpers will dump their stock and get out when there's no more profit to be made. (Though I'm not confident on how fast that will happen, especially with component shortages rippling through several industries.)

rahkeesh2000 on
  • Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    ronzo wrote: »
    As someone who bought a switch lite around May of last year so I could give my full switch to my sister and her BF during the pandemic because they were impossible to find, but who has since found that the switch lite is maybe a hair too small to play some games on, I'm interested in this new OLED switch.

What I'm curious about is how high-quality the screen will actually be. Because if its pentile sub-pixel layout at the low 720p resolution, that could be a problem. Especially with the pixel density changing.

Lite: 267.02 PPI
    OG Switch: 236.87 PPI
    OLED Switch: 209.8 PPI

Oh yeah, you're right, I hadn't even thought about that. That's not great

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    el_vicio wrote: »
    ronzo wrote: »
    As someone who bought a switch lite around May of last year so I could give my full switch to my sister and her BF during the pandemic because they were impossible to find, but who has since found that the switch lite is maybe a hair too small to play some games on, I'm interested in this new OLED switch.

What I'm curious about is how high-quality the screen will actually be. Because if its pentile sub-pixel layout at the low 720p resolution, that could be a problem. Especially with the pixel density changing.

Lite: 267.02 PPI
    OG Switch: 236.87 PPI
    OLED Switch: 209.8 PPI

Oh yeah, you're right, I hadn't even thought about that. That's not great

The OG Vita had a RGB stripe layout, and pixel density similar to the bigger switch (about 220ppi). It's possible it will be fine.

Not sure if someone said this here already, but the possible good news is that even though the OLED is likely made by samsung (king of the pentile layout), there really isn't anything else using a 720p 7" OLED screen. So Nintendo could have had it made to a higher picture quality standard.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Nintendo can never please everyone, be it with software or hardware. I'd hate to make any decisions if I were them. You're bound to piss off a group of people.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I would love the OLED model, I mostly play handheld and have very fond memories of the og model Vita, so this would make my Switch feel even more like the Vita 2!

Alas, I don't think I can justify grabbing it while I've got a perfectly functional 2nd gen Switch already.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    -Loki- wrote: »
    The Xbox Series S also isn't a handheld machine.

It's not exactly an apples to apples comparison.

It's not, but a lot of people don't use the switch portable (I've probably done it once in a year of owning mine). For 50 bucks less you get a machine that has game pass, ray tracing and 4k. It's not apples to apples, but they're both gaming machines around the same price; they invite comparison.

The flip side is that for $50 more than the Series S you can get a device with a screen and a battery that you can use without tying up the TV or even outside the house.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    Something tells me this is allegorical:

TC5erhQ.png

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Eh, pre pandemic things would be hot and then cool off pretty quickly, now things are sustained because people are making money on the side flipping stuff. The bots aren't going anywhere, but there's a lot more eyes on twitter and discords like Wario64 and others that post as fast as possible when things go live, effectively doxxing sites as they go live.

I really don't blame folks anymore, retailers could do more to combat bots and scalpers (why do they let people buy multiples of anything these days) but they simply don't because they're making bank and they have no incentive to stop it
    Scalping ran hot then cold for a reason: supply increased to keep up with demand. The shortages are expected to run through 2022, meaning scalping will be relevant regardless of people working or not.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    I somewhat wonder if an "actual" Switch Pro was put on hold due to supply issues thanks to COVID, but who knows (i.e. if Nintendo knew they couldn't get enough of the more powerful chips needed). In any case, no real interest in the OLED from me. I barely ever play in handheld so this console upgrade literally does nothing for me :/ Ah well.

I still hope they eventually release an *actual* Switch Pro tho. I feel like they have to at some point - the Switch is getting old and we're coming up to "Switch 2" territory (but with the Switch selling so well, it seems more likely we'd see a half-step upgrade for their "next console" than something totally different)

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Are the chips used on the switch in short supply? They seemed to have stayed in stock this past year outside of limited releases like the Animal Crossing switch.

The scalping is going beyond industries like consoles, collectible toys and card games have boomed during pandemic as people pick up new hobbies/flip coveted items on the second market. So while consoles may be short supplied through the holidays, I think other stuff will fall off in terms of demand. Pokemon cards are already cooling off despite having an insane year.

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Are the chips used on the switch in short supply? They seemed to have stayed in stock this past year outside of limited releases like the Animal Crossing switch.

The scalping is going beyond industries like consoles, collectible toys and card games have boomed during pandemic as people pick up new hobbies/flip coveted items on the second market. So while consoles may be short supplied through the holidays, I think other stuff will fall off in terms of demand. Pokemon cards are already cooling off despite having an insane year.

Probably not, but I'm saying maybe more powerful chips are which is why this model doesn't improve the specs at all (I dunno, this is 100% a guess on my part)

In terms of scalping, I imagine a lot of it could be solved by limiting certain items to one per customer. I know a lot of the problem is scalpers buying like, 10 copies of a thing to sell on ebay. But a lot of the major retailers also have beyond terrible websites (*cough*BestBuy*cough*) that probably wouldn't allow that as they are now.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular

It seems like relatively short, but not to the same extent we're talking about RTX video cards from Nvidia or the AMD SoC inside the Xbox Series and Playstation 5 consoles. As I've noted, there's been a surplus of Switch Lites for more than a year, and they use the exact same chips used by the Switch after the initial launch model. If they were that short, I think the volume would've shifted by now. It's not like you can't get the more popular convention Switch either, I can buy multiple different packages off Amazon right now. Pure anecdotal experience, I'll see one or two or three in the glass cabinets at major retailers, versus 3 to 5 times as many Switch Lites (which really flies in the face of my theory that people overwhelmingly used these as the modern version of a 3DS).

On the other hand, a new SKU usually suggests a big bump in production for obvious reasons.

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Good. This is exactly what I was hoping a "Switch Pro" would be. A sideways upgrade that isn't actually more powerful, thus making your old system feel worthless.

No more mid-generation console upgrades, please.

On the whole I agree, but to be fair 4K gaming was not at all viable when the PS4/XBone era began and I think that changed more rapidly than most expected.

With so much ground to gain on 4K, HDR, and higher FPS not to mention virtually no 8K content on the horizon, I think its safe to say we can expect more standard mid-console upgrades this cycle.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Nintendo can never please everyone, be it with software or hardware. I'd hate to make any decisions if I were them. You're bound to piss off a group of people.

Eh, I imagine it’s rather liberating. You’ve got a loyal enough fanbase (and most of your ideas/products are solid), that you can do whatever the fuck you want and just “lol u mad” at the world.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    Warlock82 wrote: »

Probably not, but I'm saying maybe more powerful chips are which is why this model doesn't improve the specs at all (I dunno, this is 100% a guess on my part)

In terms of scalping, I imagine a lot of it could be solved by limiting certain items to one per customer. I know a lot of the problem is scalpers buying like, 10 copies of a thing to sell on ebay. But a lot of the major retailers also have beyond terrible websites (*cough*BestBuy*cough*) that probably wouldn't allow that as they are now.

Bots can ignore this. They create as many unique accounts as they want. Do you go a step beyond, and like, block the use of the same payment method being used on two separate orders? Block multiple deliveries to the same address?

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

Bots can ignore this. They create as many unique accounts as they want. Do you go a step beyond, and like, block the use of the same payment method being used on two separate orders? Block multiple deliveries to the same address?

that'd be nice yes

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    I imagine the payment method wouldn’t be the most effective as they could just assign a different PayPal to each bot. Most places take PayPal right?

Blocking based on address would probably be a good deterrent though?

Man, fuck scalpers

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    We're in Year 5, Nintendo is running out of time to do a "mid-gen" upgrade. A backwards-compatible "next gen" is probably where they should go. Then again, the DSi and N3DS were kind of similar, way too late mid-gen upgrades that were barely supported with retail software.

• Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    I actually think that the concept of console generations is over for Microsoft especially, and mostly Sony as well.

For Microsoft specifically the Xbox is now just a point in time hardware box. I 100% believe that once every 3 years or so we're going to see hardware upgrades to it, and consumers can choose whether or not that upgrade is worth it to them. Eventually, new games will stop working on certain devices similar to how it looks like games released in late 2022 will no longer support Xbox One consoles. I don't think the names will change, instead we'll see the Xbox Series X (2023). Something like that. We may see the Xbox Series X 2020 model get left behind if/when an Xbox Series X (2027) model comes out.

Even Sony will probably go with more incremental upgrades, though I bet we will still see them do a "Playstation 6" eventually.

What route will Nintendo take? they're a wildcard because they just completely do their own thing, and that's fine. It wouldn't surprise me in the lease to see a "Super Nintendo Switch" in 2022 that is backwards compatible with Switch games, at least the digital ones, being a more traditional console generation leap from them.

XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    I mean why at this point consoles just don't treat games like PC games and have settings to reduce quality to meet the power of the hardware. Within reason.

The only reason that wasn't the case before was because they often coded directly to the hardware I believe to gain efficiency. That should mostly be unnecessary now.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular

It's not necessarily a supply issue as in "they're on a shelf/enough semiconductors available", its a supply in the sense that "the facilities that can make these chipsets have this only so much capacity to make X chips per year between all other demands from other manufactures". The existing tegra x1 chip they're using is older tech, and can be secured through more facilities. If they go to a newer, smaller, faster chip (that will also consequently cost more), then they're up against far more demand for capacity in production facilities as the newer the tech, the fewer fabrication facilities are available that can even make the chip let alone have the time on the tooling production lines to do it.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Kai_San wrote: »
    I mean why at this point consoles just don't treat games like PC games and have settings to reduce quality to meet the power of the hardware. Within reason.

The only reason that wasn't the case before was because they often coded directly to the hardware I believe to gain efficiency. That should mostly be unnecessary now.

They do, at least on Microsoft and Sony platforms. you can generally choose performance or quality modes. and in Microsoft's case they're system is smart enough to only download the assets you need for the version of console you're using.

I don't see Nintendo ever going that way. They just want you to play the game. But personally, I think that backwards compatibility is something that needs to happen going forward, at least on digital purchases. I know Nintendo very much does its own thing but I think the Switch 2, or Super Nintendo Switch, or whatever it ends up being called, needs to play the majority of the Switch library, even if its just digital games (if they change the cartridge format).

XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    I really expected them to announce a 16K Switch (16K in portable and docked modes) with a perpetual battery and Bluetooth 7.0 that could beam music directly to your ears by genetically resonating with your specific eardrums without even needing ear pods so this is very disappointing.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    The switch already does it though. Their games dynamically change resolution to keep performance steady when not docked. It basically functions as two different powered units in that respect. Which imo would also go the other way in many cases and allow it to increase the resolution on better hardware. I figure a lot of the games would run much nicer on a pro out of the box.

I didn't know the new gen of Xbox and PS4 started doing this too. It's about time though. Consoles have no reason anymore to not just be prebuilt PCs with a custom os/apps system almost like the many different versions of android phones.

• Options
    We did need a real generational leap to get SSDs standard, and we have yet to see barely any games designed around it. It might be a while till we hit another tech speedbump like that though, versus gradually upgrading CPU and GPU clocks. 4k/120 FPS or 8K/60 output certainly has us future proofed for a while.

There's also going to be less motivation for incremental upgrades when there's still people who are willing to pay MSRP for new consoles and aren't able to find them. So I doubt we see anything from Sony/MS on that front in the next few years. Their first focus on tech upgrades will probably be to just shrink the ginormous boxes down if they can.

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Yeah I'm very happy with the performance of my PS5 and don't really see any reason to do a mid-generation upgrade at this point. I know it's super early but between the loading times and how things look... I'm very happy. FF7R in particular has almost 0 loading times. Whenever I have to shut the game off and get back in the game loads in about 1.5 seconds. It's incredible.

Which makes the 30-50 second loading in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 painful.

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    wunderbar wrote: »
    I actually think that the concept of console generations is over for Microsoft especially, and mostly Sony as well.

For Microsoft specifically the Xbox is now just a point in time hardware box. I 100% believe that once every 3 years or so we're going to see hardware upgrades to it, and consumers can choose whether or not that upgrade is worth it to them. Eventually, new games will stop working on certain devices similar to how it looks like games released in late 2022 will no longer support Xbox One consoles. I don't think the names will change, instead we'll see the Xbox Series X (2023). Something like that. We may see the Xbox Series X 2020 model get left behind if/when an Xbox Series X (2027) model comes out.

Even Sony will probably go with more incremental upgrades, though I bet we will still see them do a "Playstation 6" eventually.

What route will Nintendo take? they're a wildcard because they just completely do their own thing, and that's fine. It wouldn't surprise me in the lease to see a "Super Nintendo Switch" in 2022 that is backwards compatible with Switch games, at least the digital ones, being a more traditional console generation leap from them.

I see this happening with Microsoft WAY more than Sony for no other reason than Microsoft openly stated they are no longer interested in competing in a standard console environment. But that's because Sony dominated the last gen and I don't expect them to just throw the crown away until the market dictates they need to change. As of right now the PS5 is the most sought after piece of hardware on the planet and in a normal supply chain I'm sure they'd be putting up similar sales figures that PS4 did in its first year.

We'll see how everything plays out but if the supply chain recovers by end of this year, I doubt Sony will deviate from their strategy of the previous decade very much.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Butters wrote: »
    As of right now the PS5 is the most sought after piece of hardware on the planet and in a normal supply chain I'm sure they'd be putting up similar sales figures that PS4 did in its first year.

Actually they are outpacing the PS4. Demand is what has truly gone insane, not lack of supply.

The "shortage" has to be remembered in context that it's in the face of a huge influx of demand for home entertainment. Which most manufacturers seem to expect to be fleeting and therefore can't be bothered to ramp up too hard.

rahkeesh2000 on
  • Options
    Butters wrote: »
    As of right now the PS5 is the most sought after piece of hardware on the planet and in a normal supply chain I'm sure they'd be putting up similar sales figures that PS4 did in its first year.

Actually they are outpacing the PS4. Demand is what has truly gone insane, not lack of supply.

The "shortage" has to be remembered in context that it's in the face of a huge influx of demand for home entertainment. Which most manufacturers seem to expect to be fleeting and therefore can't be bothered to ramp up too hard.

That's mostly true. Demand is at levels never seen before, but ramping up supply is near impossible because silicon fabrication is running at 100% capacity, and getting new fabs up and running is literally a 8-10 year process. so yes, demand is super high and all of these companies would absolutely make more boxes if there was capacity to do so, there just isn't any extra capacity.

• Options
    edited July 2021
    I imagine the payment method wouldn’t be the most effective as they could just assign a different PayPal to each bot. Most places take PayPal right?

Man, fuck scalpers

I'm curious if there's some sort of regulatory/privacy issue that prevents orders from checking the details of other orders in this way.

Abuse might be possible but off the bat I can only think of really weird abuse. Somebody orders something to your address just to prevent you from ordering it yourself? Are they concerned about addresses where lots of people live that might interfere with individual residents?

UncleSporky on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular

Man, fuck scalpers

I'm curious if there's some sort of regularly/privacy issue that prevents orders from checking the details of other orders in this way.

Abuse might be possible but off the bat I can only think of really weird abuse. Somebody orders something to your address just to prevent you from ordering it yourself? Are they concerned about addresses where lots of people live that might interfere with individual residents?

Keep a log of addresses (and just addresses) and run against that log over 24 hours. They can buy 1 per household per day. If there are regulatory issues I can tell you they don't give a fuck. I've seen my fair share of databases for retail stores. They pass those login credentials out like candy. Ones with customer data and credit card numbers.

My current project is one that I have unfettered access to all production data. It's pretty scary to think about.

• Options
    edited July 2021

They can, but like, even this minimal effort is something companies don't bother to do. "One per household" (aka blocking the same address) would probably be pretty effective. You can get around this but at that point it's renting out PO boxes and shit which maybe makes it more of a hassle than it's worth.

Edit:
    Kai_San wrote: »

I would suspect, maybe more-so in Nintendo's case, the fact that these games are designed around specific hardware configurations might make this harder than PC titles (in which you have no flippin' clue what components your consumer is going to have so you just kind of try to support as much as you can). This wouldn't be the case for every game granted, but I imagine there is stuff out there that, I don't know, exploits some design of the Switch's CPU to get a few extra cycles out of it for better FPS or something (I could very much see Nintendo doing this kind of thing... their games always tend to run better than a lot of 3rd party stuff). I would guess this is why in some systems that had backwards compatibility, companies (Nintendo/Sony in particular) were literally packaging an extra Wii/PS2 in with their Wii U/PS3 (and later PS3 models dumped backwards compatibility because they ditched this hardware to save money). Hell, Wii U literally boots up the Wii OS.

Overall though, this might be the way to go if they can swing it. I *think* this is what Microsoft has been doing, but also the reason their backwards compatibility came in spurts - basically, as they tested/adjusted older games with the new hardware, they were able to make them available for BC. The key though being that you have to get someone to check these old titles out (you don't want some old game bricking the console or something, or just not running correctly). I think Nintendo still does this with Virtual Console stuff even though those emulators are way more robust at this point and the hardware is simple enough to emulate correctly in most cases.

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Extensive software or hardware support for different architectures breaks the analogy of ongoing PC style upgrades. It's not something you want to think too hard about when looking at the PS4->5 and XB1->Series transitions which is basically x86 getting better specs and using the newer CPUs and GPUs to render old games in a semi-native way, like a PC.

rahkeesh2000 on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular

Man, fuck scalpers

I'm curious if there's some sort of regulatory/privacy issue that prevents orders from checking the details of other orders in this way.

I know at best buy there's been a lot of focus on cutting down on this bullshit. It's not good for anyone except the resellers. Every time something new is put in place, they find a way around it. I think the two factor that was put in lasted one shipment.

It's not just consoles, any time there's a good sale on an item they get snapped up by resellers. I'm talking inexpensive laptops, echo dots, printers, kindles.. it's fucking insane.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »

Man, fuck scalpers

I'm curious if there's some sort of regularly/privacy issue that prevents orders from checking the details of other orders in this way.

Keep a log of addresses (and just addresses) and run against that log over 24 hours. They can buy 1 per household per day. If there are regulatory issues I can tell you they don't give a fuck. I've seen my fair share of databases for retail stores. They pass those login credentials out like candy. Ones with customer data and credit card numbers.

My current project is one that I have unfettered access to all production data. It's pretty scary to think about.

thing is they don't care
    a sale is a sale is a sale

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png