As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the thread where we post moods

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Last I heard it was still in progress yeah, I recall the main guy getting injured delaying filming but forget if that was pre or post covid

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Last I heard it was still in progress yeah, I recall the main guy getting injured delaying filming but forget if that was pre or post covid

Injury was pre covid

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular

The best part of waking up is a bigass hit of crack and discharging a shotgun into the cieling

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I'm easing off zoloft and starting to have moods outside of "present" and "yeah okay" again

I've been eyeing every bit of optimism with suspicious pessimism

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    I made this one after a recent trip to an art gallery:

uopbd7gslsbf.jpg

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    1nvu2v8h7df7.jpeg

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2021
    I've been needing to get this off my chest and this seems as good a place as any.

Ever since "commorbities" has become a buzz word in relation to COVID, my brain immediately - and incessantly - started singing the chorus of Sum 41's "Fat Lip" with the lyric changed to, "Become another victim of your commorbities."

My OCD means I frequently have invasive, recurring thoughts so this has been going on for about a year now, frequently. And I feel bad about it because obviously I don't want to make light of the virus, and also why am I even thinking of Sum 41? But I can't help it.

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    This is kind of a mood

Just picked up Disco Elysium since it was on sale, made a character, (extremely early game spoiler, like first 5 minutes, but it was unexpected so gonna spoiler it just in case)
    woke up in a shitty apartment, tried to turn off the ceiling fan, had a heart attack as I reached for the pull chain and died, game over, back to New Game screen

hell of a way to kick things off

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • Options
    iz5vxdz9mpp7.jpeg

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Really I would love to be calm and relaxed anymore just going from my unfun summer and depressing winter back to the hell known to men where I am just angry and frustrated all the time as working angry doesn't really help anyone other than letting them abuse my work ethic even more
    As I needed to get body wash and I bought a bottle totally forgetting I had 4 more bottles I bought late last year I realized this when I checked for hand soap under the sink
    I know painting really calms me down but anymore it seems daunting to do so I do it in bits and fits and so many other things I would love to do but coming home from work in a foul mood doesn't help

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Current mood: I am both a stubborn burro and the exasperated rider begging him to move.

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    mekm9ahrsmo6.jpg

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    el_vicio wrote: »
    mekm9ahrsmo6.jpg

for those that don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru_j8oRi-rY

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    I felt compelled to make this and my brain wouldn't let it go:

e2ut88126ed1.jpg

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    D.I.Y tuning - Vangelis - Blade Runner Blues 432Hz ( 回聲增幅+音場延伸Echo increase+Sound field extension) 10:15
    https://youtu.be/XB8EAWKXHsw
    Painting art by Ilya Kuvshinov

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Today was a good day
    I finally got new jeans after 5+ months of trying to get some to fit. I was wearing basically rags the last week
    I also finally got the vaccine after 5 months of trying as that was getting quite frustrating. To be turned away because they are not doing them until after 1pm or they in several cases just stuck in in an to anyone that showed up even though I had an appointment I showed up to early

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    What the fuck is the deal with getting old and just getting seemingly random pains without even doing a damn thing?

I did something and now I have a pinched nerve or something on my upper back and neck and it causes pain to turn my stupid fucking head to the left

Goddammit

• Options
    What the fuck is the deal with getting old and just getting seemingly random pains without even doing a damn thing?

I did something and now I have a pinched nerve or something on my upper back and neck and it causes pain to turn my stupid fucking head to the left

Goddammit

It’s the Lord getting pissed he keeps missing. Struggle on, ancient one, spit in the eye of God.

• Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular

Goddammit

Hey on a similar subject: I got a kidney stone last week. Went to the ER the first day because of the pain. Got some good pain meds, but it took 6 days for it to fully pass

Hey, fuck kidney stones

• Options

Goddammit

It’s the Lord getting pissed he keeps missing. Struggle on, ancient one, spit in the eye of God.

Heh
    That's pretty good, I like that

Speaking of spiting God, I had a very upsetting dream. I was dead, and in Heaven. Heaven was an endless amount of castles floating in the sky. I reasoned that if I could not leave, this was actually hell. I found several of my family members, and tried to talk them into my point of view. I kept getting interrupted by Either God or the devil or just some asshole who looked like Samuel Jackson, who kept asking me cryptic questions. I cannot remember the questions.

• Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular

Goddammit

Heh
    That's pretty good, I like that

Speaking of spiting God, I had a very upsetting dream. I was dead, and in Heaven. Heaven was an endless amount of castles floating in the sky. I reasoned that if I could not leave, this was actually hell. I found several of my family members, and tried to talk them into my point of view. I kept getting interrupted by Either God or the devil or just some asshole who looked like Samuel Jackson, who kept asking me cryptic questions. I cannot remember the questions.

Does Marcellus Wallace look like a bitch?

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular

Goddammit

It's funny you mention this because I hurt my back a few days ago just bending forward and standing back up, something I've done a bajillion times before, especially at work, but I guess this time it was just one too many?

I did get an extra day off from work, so at least it's not all bad, even though I could barely walk but whatever

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    You younger olds need to start doing morning stretches. Budget that into your time allowance. Pre-breakfast, don't even start the coffee until you've done some stretches.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Also even if you're not a fitness person, throw some crunches in there, or various at home ab work. Strong core takes weight off aging discs.

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    I had a dream last night that a lady in a bar was hitting on me and she told me I had, and this is an exact quote, "the demeanour of a nervous accountant who underestimates his own ambition."

So my current mood is 'flattered but confused by my own subconscious.'

• Options
    Thanks for the advice, @Weaver

I need to get back to the workout routine

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    No!

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
  • Options
    5vmpifmiw7gl.jpeg

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited August 2021
    I feel like a big dummy today

While making friendly conversation at the local game store / cafe I just went ahead and asked if the owner might ever need some part time help. Oh well. Was worth a shot I guess.

Tallahasseeriel on
This discussion has been closed.