As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Zero Point

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Zero Point

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• BropocalypseBropocalypse Registered User regular
    I've got a hand-shower with a jet setting, so I'm used to the sensation by now. Though, it's probably worse if it's cold

• Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    When you gaze upon the haunted ruins Gabe's butthole, you can scarcely imagine that there was ever poop there, or that there ever could be again.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    When you make the trench run, sometimes you lose some pilots.

• MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    I'm a few weeks into having a bidet and I swear by it now.

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
  • dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited August 2021
    I'm pretty set on eventually replacing the toilet on the same floor as my home office (I've telecommuted full time for years) with not only a bidet but a fancy Japanese toilet (probably Washlet). We're talking about a toilet that cleans itself (at least on the inside), in addition to the wash and dry functions for your undercarriage.

dennis on
  • twmjrtwmjr Registered User regular
    Mercade wrote: »

I bought one in the "there's no toilet paper" phase of the pandemic, and it's one of the best things I've ever purchased.

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    twmjr wrote: »

I bought one in the "there's no toilet paper" phase of the pandemic, and it's one of the best things I've ever purchased.

Is it a whole unit or just a new seat?

I might be able to sell the wife on a seat one, but would need to get a closer outlet installed.

• LazyDolphinLazyDolphin Registered User regular
    It should be "bore down", and not "beared down", right?

• MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    MichaelLC wrote: »

I might be able to sell the wife on a seat one, but would need to get a closer outlet installed.

I got this one, easy to install, no power required.

https://www.amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/ref=sr_1_5?crid=28IEDL4S0KFDY&dchild=1&keywords=luxe+bidet+neo+120&qid=1629308808&sprefix=luxe+bide,aps,219&sr=8-5

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
  • palidine40palidine40 Registered User regular
    How do you guys do those nice, reply in comment, to the previous people thing?

• ATF_GriffATF_Griff Registered User regular

I got this one, easy to install, no power required.

https://www.amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/ref=sr_1_5?crid=28IEDL4S0KFDY&dchild=1&keywords=luxe+bidet+neo+120&qid=1629308808&sprefix=luxe+bide,aps,219&sr=8-5

I got that one too. You only need to use it for a half a second sometimes longer.

• Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    palidine40 wrote: »

You need to venture into the dread Forums and find the comment thread in the Penny Arcade Hub.

• palidine40palidine40 Registered User regular
    palidine40 wrote: »

You need to venture into the dread Forums and find the comment thread in the Penny Arcade Hub.

AH, thanks. It took me a while to find the place, and browse the rules and whatnot. If anyone else is looking, its in the Forums > On Topic Forums > Categories > The Penny Arcade Hub

• twmjrtwmjr Registered User regular

I purchased a tushy (possibly NSFW marketing-ese) which are reasonably inexpensive and work great. I didn't get the hot water one, and I can't say the colder water bothers me much. It's not like it's refrigerated-cold, but it's definitely a little wake me up in the winter.

• Stubbs CastawayStubbs Castaway Registered User new member
    This is the first time I have ever fallen out of my chair laughing at a PA strip.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    My bidet has a capacitive butt detector that shuts it off if you stand up. No water park for me!

Also echoing everyone else here the bidet is king. Incredible. Vast quality of life improvement every day. Imagine always having a sparkling clean bhole! I dread pooping where I won't have one. Toilet paper only, yikes.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.