As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cosplay at West 2021?

R23R23 Registered User regular
Anyone planning on doing a cosplay for Pax West? I hear it’s a good year for integrated masks so I decided this is the first year I’ll actually bring a costume. Has anyone heard if they’ll have a room set aside for cosplayers this year?

• Options
    Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    I'll be going as Inky from Pac-Man! If you see me, make sure to come say hi

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • Options
    Will do. I’m testing out my Boba Fett costume. First public wear.

• Options
    ambrousisambrousis Registered User regular
    After some debating I've decided to wear mine, fist time doing a cosplay of any kind.

• Options
    lilysandblushlilysandblush Registered User new member
    I'll be cosplaying every day! Friday - Lara Croft Rise of the Tomb Raider style, Saturday - Dark Brotherhood Assassin and Sunday- either Hufflepuff or Orange Cassidy so if you see me say hi! Im excited for PAX just to finally cosplay again after having these ready for 2 years now.

• Options
    ambrousis wrote: »
    After some debating I've decided to wear mine, fist time doing a cosplay of any kind.

Me too! First ever cosplay and I'm pretty nervous!

Anyone know if they're doing a cosplay room this time? I'm worried about walking several blocks in costume and fixing during the day.

• Options
    RavenHuskyRavenHusky Registered User regular
    R23 wrote: »

Me too! First ever cosplay and I'm pretty nervous!

Anyone know if they're doing a cosplay room this time? I'm worried about walking several blocks in costume and fixing during the day.

Normally Riot Games runs the cosplay lounge, but since they're based in California, they're not here this year. Also, there isn't a cosplay room on the map either.

tw787Xr.png

• Options
    hml151hml151 Registered User regular
    I will be returning with moogle, gauge, and American McGee's allice and adding adult Wednesday Addams. My brother's fiancée will be joining me with American McGee allice and Mortice Addams. I always enjoy seeing what crafty ways people create their cosplays and look forward to seeing you all!

Max sig size: 500x80px OR 4 lines of text
    School Girl Goodness...Watch for us at future PAX Prime events. If want some of my geek chic collection, click on the etsy link.

http://s774.photobucket.com/user/SchoolGirlGoodness/library/
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/VeronatheMad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    WoelfengradWoelfengrad Registered User new member
    Heh, while my wife and I have plans for cosplay this year we are running into issues as we near con time, so we shall see just how it all turns out!

Hope everyone elses plans are coming together!