As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pre-PAX Boardgame night?

SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of DestructionRegistered User regular
Anyone putting this together? I know this year will be very different from previous, so this may not happen. Just wanted to ask. I know me and my group will be playing in the lobby if there is not an official meet up happening.

IhtGIyi.png

• Options
    PavioPavio Registered User regular
    I've seen it mentioned elsewhere so I think there's definitely interest!

v6h3hfs2v597.png
  • Options
    Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    Would be interested in this as well.

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • Options
    R23R23 Registered User regular
    Also interested

• Options
    ambrousisambrousis Registered User regular
    Count me in

• Options
    I’m bringing the Jaws of the lion expansion for Gloomhaven.

• Options
    When and where would this be? I'll bring Epic Spell Wars Of The Battle Wizards: Annihilageddon

• Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    ambrousis wrote: »
    When and where would this be? I'll bring Epic Spell Wars Of The Battle Wizards: Annihilageddon
    This will be in the Sheraton on Thursday evening. Usually they have have tables set up for us in the second floor to keep us from filling up the lobby, but I am not sure if that will happen this year. So worst case just find us setting up game in the Sheraton lobby.

IhtGIyi.png
  • Options
    lilysandblushlilysandblush Registered User new member
    What time on Thursday?

• Options
    Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    edited August 2021
    I'll probably head to the Sheraton right after I do Will Call...we'll see what that line is like. I can't imagine too many other Cannucks lets alone people from other countries will be coming to West this year.

Anyone interested in any of the following?
    Sushi Go Party
    Settlers of America
    Blurt!
    Marrakech
    7 Wonders
    Kingsburg
    Space Base
    Pitch Car mini
    Metro
    Scoville
    Agricola
    Ascension
    Saint Petersburg
    Sushi Go deluxe
    Machi Koro
    The captain is dead
    Priests of Ra
    Cities and Knights or Catan
    Go nuts for donuts
    Bohnanza
    Racko
    Sagrada
    Flip City
    Dominion alchemy
    Dominion cornucopia
    Dominion empires
    Dominion intrigue
    Dominion nocturne
    Careers
    Masterpiece
    Power Grid
    The amazeing labyrinth
    Sorry
    Pente
    Weiss Schwarz
    Shovel Knight Dungeon Duals

Nfan10039 on
    ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
  • Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    What time on Thursday?

Looks like in years past it would open up at around 4pm, but since there is no official event (that I know of) there probably doesn't need to be a set time. Just plan to meet in the Sheraton lobby around dinner time on Thursday.
    I called and the guest services did not know if they would have anything set up, but I will ask again when I get there. Maybe if there are enough people they might just take it upon themselves to put out some tables.

IhtGIyi.png
  • Options
    I'm bringing Shovel Knight Dungeon Duals and Weiss Schwarz of the list that I gave. SKDD is simply too big a game to fit anything else

ajor19ru24j1.png
  • Options
    What time is everyone heading over?

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Nowish.
    I don't know who I'm looking for. I have arrived at the Sheraton though. I'm on the second level fyi. I'm the one with the suitcase

Nfan10039 on
    ajor19ru24j1.png
  • Options
    I'll be there after a bit, just arrived at my hotel. I'll be the one with a dragon scale bag of holding.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    I am now sitting beside a fake fireplace on the first floor...I wish I knew what everyone looked like...that would make things easier. I have red shorts, a black tee and black shoes with red laces...hope that helps

Nfan10039 on
    ajor19ru24j1.png
  • Options
    On my way, on the bus. Be there about 6:30

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Just wrapping up dinner. Should be there in 30m or so with Gloomhaven. I’m wearing a PAX online 2020 shirt and jeans.

R23 on
  • Options
    Got off at wrong stop, be there about 7

• Options
    PavioPavio Registered User regular
    I'm hoping to come after later, are you all still on the first floor?

v6h3hfs2v597.png
  • Options
    We're on the first floor still. We are setting up a game of Shovel Knight Dungeon Duals

ajor19ru24j1.png