As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] F-Zero PX II - Race Finale: The New Champion of F-Zero PX is...

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    Also, locus and JfP are the goddamn sketchiest

Hopefully there is a guard out there that was used on ol Gizzo or RIP

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Either way it's confusing.

If she is soft networked with you and just a villager, why would she want to kill another practically confirmed member of her network?

I never contacted ahava directly and it sounds like brody only gave the pw to discrider. So maybe just mass miscommunication there.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Gizzy, this is why I asked you. You're essentially the only kinda confirmed person. You didn't give us a target after disc started blowing up

:(

I mean .. I never moved my vote off Auralynx. Would have been a safe bet to vote out as last place. Though at the same time might have seemed like a wasted vote.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Nobody soft network with me

I'm terrible
    Brody wrote: »
    *Lonelyahava immediately receives 27 private messages*

This is exactly how to soft network with me by the way

• Options
    9jkc67jt36ss.gif

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    I'm actually ok with the mafia taking me out because I'm racing too well - and i have an oddball win condition where if I win the championship I personally lose because it'll look bad for the police station (but it would still count as a win for the village)

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    I forgot and had to last minute post on mobile.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    edit: eh not helpful

Gizzy on
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    It's done now, no need to look back. (or stress about forum games)

The only way out is through.
    Don't look at it as blame, per se, but a concrete "This is who we should vote for" would probably saved discrider if he is village.

I asked directly and your response was "Your guess is as good as mine" so more disc votes came in and it feels like its turned into "Oh no, how'd we vote out disc!"

Seriously though, nbd.

Edit:
    Pretty late narration. Dun dun dunnn

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    I guess I wasn't clear enough, I thought oh if they're doubting disc they are doubting me? So I did a little back on forth on what I could post and dug up more evidence to back up my claim.
    And it didn't feel right to try to "command" to vote a way, when it seemed people were doubting my claim. And I don't have strong feelings on who to suspect. It didn't play out as suddenly a surprise, votes kept coming in for disc in between me posting more stuff.

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    Race 5: Sand Ocean - Spiral Drift

u03opj9lplgy.png
    We're past the halfway point of the F-Zero PX competition, and for the competitors, it's been a long journey with still more to come. It requires a major amount of endurance and stamina to get through the full season, and some pilots are starting to understand the full pressure that F-Zero racing requires. When it came time for the race, Rocket Racer (discrider) was nowhere to be seen, along with his machine, The Brick. Another missing party was Howlsong (Gizzy), pilot of the Song of Whitewind. While we don't have all of the details quite yet, it appears that there was an emergency in the pilot's garage just prior to the machines getting started for lineup on the grid. Here's to hoping that everything is under control, and that we'll see them back on track in the next race.

High-speed racing and daring maneuvers were on show during the race, along with increased aggression between the racers. With the championship closing soon, every point matters, and some of the points leaders found themselves challenged by their competition. Vicomte Jean-Luc Rapide (Locus) easily took the worst of it, getting forced towards the back of the pack early in the race. The Vitesse Oblige was able to make their way back up the order through the intermediate stages of the race, but ultimately got crashed out in the last lap. We already have word that the Vicomte will be gracefully bowing out of the rest of the tournament, but has expressed eagerness in seeing which pilot rises above the rest by the end of the season.

The pilot of the day goes to young Anakin Skywalker, who managed to carve their way up the field from 16th en route to a 2nd place finish. The kid's "podracing" skills, as he's called them, have given him a shot back up towards potentially taking the championship at the end of the season. But you can't forget about Dr. Charles Acula, who fulfilled his full redemption arc by taking the top step of the podium. He's only a few points behind Skywalker, and still very much in contention for the final championship prize.

Next up on the calendar, we've got a short break before returning for racing on Sand Ocean. The PX racers will be navigating Spiral Drift, a flowing circuit with many opportunities to show off their moves. But they'll have to be careful: the curves of the course have a grand variety in shapes and sizes, and the pilots will need to be precise in every single one of them. Nobody wants to make a mistake at this point, especially when it's the difference between being in contention for the overall championship, and just driving for show. There'll be a long time for our competitors to get in continued practice and training for when racing gets back underway!

Race 4 Outcomes:
    1st - Machine: The Undying Machine / Pilot: Dr. Charles Acula (Lucedes) - 100 points
    2nd - Machine: Now This is Podracing / Pilot: Anakin Skywalker (TehSpectre) - 91 points
    3rd - Machine: Deadman Switch / Pilot: Bomb Zimmerman (Auralynx) - 84 points
    4th - Machine: Wight Wail / Pilot: Morty Slick (Alegis) - 77 points
    5th - Machine: The Green Ghost / Pilot: Frederick Clemenceau (JusticeForPluto) - 71 points
    6th - Machine: White Breeze / Pilot: Gust Greenver (JaysonFour) - 65 points
    7th - Machine: Like They Used To / Pilot: Skullo-X (Romantic Undead) - 60 points
    8th - Machine: Double Indemnity / Pilot: Lancaster Honshu (Endless_Serpents) - 55 points
    9th - Machine: Shadow Pouncer / Pilot: Lula Luna (MamaWolf) - 50 points
    10th - Machine: The Mean Machine / Pilot: Dick Dastardly (Cythraul) - 46 points
    11th - Machine: Big K / Pilot: Dr. K (Virgil_Leads_You) - 42 points
    12th - Machine: Toxic / Pilot: Nuka Cola Girl (lonelyahava) - 39 points
    13th - Machine: Blue Streak / Pilot: Toto (kime) - 36 points
    14th - Machine: Metal Tick 9001 / Pilot: Sparky Dave (3cl1ps3) - 33 points
    15th - Machine: The Red October / Pilot: Marko Ramius (38thDoe) - 30 points
    16th - Machine: Steel Spear / Pilot: Richard 'Hotrod' Hotroddington IV (premium) - 28 points
    17th - Machine: The Tequila Sunset / Pilot: Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau (SLyM) - 25 points

Did not Finish:
    Machine: The Brick / Pilot: Rocket Racer (discrider) - 0 points
    Machine: Song of Whitewind / Pilot: Howlsong (Gizzy) - 0 points
    Machine: Vitesse Oblige / Pilot: Vicomte Jean-Luc Rapide (Locus) - 0 points

Eliminated Players:
    Machine: The Brick / Pilot: Rocket Racer (discrider)
    Machine: Song of Whitewind / Pilot: Howlsong (Gizzy)
    Machine: Vitesse Oblige / Pilot: Vicomte Jean-Luc Rapide (Locus)

Race Conditions: Sand Ocean - Spiral Drift features many broad, sweeping sections of track broken up by more demanding sections with smaller turn radiuses and narrower margins. The base chance of crashing in a Technical sector is increased to 3% for this race (instead of 2%).
    3 Laps x {Balanced, Technical, High Speed, Balanced, Technical}

In addition, due to the reduced number of players on track, there will be a flat x0.9 multiplier to all passing point rolls made in all sectors during the race. (No changes will be made to passing point rolls for qualifying.)

Race 5 will close Monday, September 6, 0400 UTC, 2100 PDT / 2400 EDT / Tuesday, September 7, 0400 UTC / 1400 AEST.
    Qualifying results will be posted at Sunday, September 5, 0400 UTC, 0900 PDT / 1200 EDT / 1600 UTC / Monday, September 6, 0200 AEST.

Note the extended game day! Race logs will be going out over the next half hour!

Standings after Race 4:
    1st - Machine: Toxic / Pilot: Nuka Cola Girl (lonelyahava) - 256 points
    2nd - Machine: Double Indemnity / Pilot: Lancaster Honshu (Endless_Serpents) - 232 points
    3rd - Machine: The Tequila Sunset / Pilot: Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau (SLyM) - 231 points
    4th - Machine: The Red October / Pilot: Marko Ramius (38thDoe) - 225 points
    5th - Machine: Wight Wail / Pilot: Morty Slick (Alegis Invictus) - 216 points
    6th - Machine: The Green Ghost / Pilot: Frederick Clemenceau (JusticeForPluto) - 211 points
    7th - Machine: Now This is Podracing / Pilot: Anakin Skywalker (TehSpectre) - 208 points
    8th - Machine: The Undying Machine / Pilot: Dr. Charles Acula (Lucedes) - 206 points
    9th - Machine: Metal Tick 9001 / Pilot: Sparky Dave (3cl1ps3) - 205 points
    10th - Machine: Like They Used To / Pilot: Skullo-X (Romantic Undead) - 190 points
    11th - Machine: The Mean Machine / Pilot: Dick Dastardly (Cythraul) - 184 points
    12th - Machine: Shadow Pouncer / Pilot: Lula Luna (MamaWolf) - 180 points
    13th - Machine: White Breeze / Pilot: Gust Greenver (JaysonFour) - 178 points
    14th - Machine: Deadman Switch / Pilot: Bomb Zimmerman (Auralynx) - 164 points
    15th - Machine: Steel Spear / Pilot: Richard 'Hotrod' Hotroddington IV (premium) - 153 points
    16th - Machine: Big K / Pilot: Dr. K (Virgil_Leads_You) - 124 points
    17th - Machine: Blue Streak / Pilot: Toto (kime) - 121 points

Race 5 Scoring:
    Place - Points
    1 - 100
    2 - 90
    3 - 81
    4 - 73
    5 - 66
    6 - 60
    7 - 54
    8 - 49
    9 - 44
    10 - 40
    11 - 36
    12 - 33
    13 - 29
    14 - 27
    15 - 24
    16 - 22
    17 - 20

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    OooOoOoOooOoOooOoOoooOo
    Gizzy wrote: »
    edit: eh not helpful

Gizzy in five:

https://youtu.be/4ZP_VQGoIWo

OooOooOooOooOoooOooooOoo

discrider on
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    haha

i was right

he was a jerkrider afterall

edito: and i got 2nd! yissss

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    Allright SLyM, I'll back off, (I attacked him 3 times) though I'm seriously impressed you haven't crashed.

Now Locus and JusticeforPluto, you going to explain yourselves, or what?

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAH KNITTING MOJO

Ahem

Knitting is apparently good for Phalla logicking.

Whodathunkit.

Also, I must have pissed off somebody with my words, I got attacked twice last night.

• Options
    Oh wait, Locus is dead

Nevermind then. JusticeforPluto then, what do you have to say for yourself!

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    All race logs should now be in player hands. Let me know if I missed you!

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Sorry for the confusion Gizzy. didn't mean to break your brain.

• Options
    RomanticUndead

Hunch. No definitive reason.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    RomanticUndead

Hunch. No definitive reason.

Dude, seriously? I broke the tie that got discrider voted out. Before he ended up getting bandwagoned.

• Options
    eh

i guess

tbh i just wanted to get a vote down before the weekend in case i get busy

i'll let you off the hook this time, RomanticUndead[/color

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    ugh

RomanticUndead

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Gonna just break down yesterday a bit because I think there's a lot of useful info in how that vote played out.
    Day 4: Part 1: The early plays
    TehSpectre and Auralynx in a competing vote, ending up tied at 3 with ahava trailing at 2 after losing her early lead to the 2 new frontrunners. Of note here, discrider(who later died red) has the 3rd vote on TehSpectre. Others may analyze this differently but in my view it makes TehSpectre more likely to be village. Especially since, according to Gizzy, discrider had attacked TehSpectre on day 1.
    Day 4 Part 2: Everyone is confused?
    ahava posts about how brody revealed in pm's, discrider knew, and brody died. Then discrider counters, Gizzy chimes in, and everyone seems confused for a while. "Oh well," says most of the village, "discrider is probably a better vote than those other wagons, they were dumb and or boring, and this is dramatic and exciting" and discrider is quickly dogpiled. Notable votes here include premium(hey, thats me!) for putting discrider into a tie and Romantic Undead for breaking the tie in favor of discrider. Another point in TehSpectre's favor here is that they switched off of Auralynx's second place wagon in favor of discrider, essentially clinching the vote. Everyone who voted discrider after this point gets no brownie points. There are some other random votes after this point as well, which seemed pretty sus at the time but might end up being nothing. Kinda giving side eye to players who were around during this whole debacle and left their votes on whatever they had voted on much earlier in the day.

• Options
    locus

I mean, it's kinda sketch that last try to vote into Slym.

Almost too much so.

But at this point, it's what I've got.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Locus already met their grisly end on the racetrack

• Options
    Well see

To much nuka cola.

They were still super sketch

• Options
    Current Player list minus points and things

lonelyahava
    Endless_Serpents
    SLyM
    38thDoe
    Alegis/Invictus
    JusticeforPluto
    TehSpectre
    Lucedes
    3clips3
    Romantic Undead
    Cythraul
    mamawolf
    Jaysonfour
    Auralynx
    premium
    Virgil_leads_you
    Kime

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    I’ve got really strong feelings for someone…
    rr14jwgg4mse.jpeg

…and that someone is you, JusticeForPluto.
    20im3uzj6j97.jpeg

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    feels good to win a race! now i just have to... *checks standings* win... the remaining two...

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    I'll bite. Vote JusticeForPluto

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    So, rereading the thread, I’ve decided to compile my thoughts on the top 10 remaining players. I’m focusing on the top 10 because I feel like anyone below that aren’t really a threat to the village, even if they are Crimson, because we’re pretty sure Crimson has to win the race to win the game, and I don’t think the village has enough killing power to completely eliminate Crimson before the end of day 6, so we should focus on those who can actually win this thing.

Note that I am not a special, nor am I networked, this is purely based on my own, lonely observations. Take with a heavy grain of salt.

lonelyahava - main reason discrider got voted out - Currently first place, which makes her a major threat if she if Crimson, however, if she is, she would have to be one of the most ruthless mafia players ever. I’m pretty sure she’s not, but kudos if she is, I wouldn’t even be angry if that were the case.

Endless_Serpents - Sketchy reasoning when they tried to get me voted out. Claims to "trust" someone, but then backpedalled when I called them out on it. Uses vague, weasely language when they make their arguments to make them appear to know more than they actually do, and that raises my eyebrows. High overall ranking which makes them a threat to the village if they are in fact Mafia. Pretty big sus.

SLyM - Early leader, still in third place overall. I've personally attacked them 6 times and they have yet to crash. If they’re a high-speed racer (which would mean that they would have to have a lower Body and Grip scores), how have I not managed to run them off the road yet? Also, keeps surviving bandwagon attempts and still hasn't died. That said, if I was mafia and was confident that we could overtake SLyM in points in time for the final (for example, if Endless_Serpents is mafia), I might keep them around as a red herring for the village. That said, if JusticeforPluto is Mafia, I feel that that would pretty much clear SLyM. So, for that reason, I’m giving SLyM a Sorta- Sus and a “why won’t you die?”.

38thDoe - said some weird stuff to try and confuse ahava when she started explaining what happened to her. Made some false assertions about other players. Still high in the standings so threat to village if Mafia. Pretty sure Ahava is village so that makes 38th pretty Sus to me.

Alegis/Invictus - I'm always suspicious of folks who sub in only to then go barely active. Alegis's only contribution yesterday was a vote for ahava and a chart of dubious usefulness. That’s the kind of thing I do when I’m mafia; appear like I’m trying to be a helpful villager but really I’m not doing much of anything. Sus.

JusticeforPluto – literal last-minute vote for SLyM at the exact same time as Locus with no explanation whatsoever and way too late to save discrider. Now, Locus ended up being village, so that gives them a bit of cover, but also barely active besides. Super-Ultra Sus.

TehSpectre – Despite trying to vote for me just now, strikes me as floundering villager like me at this time. Not really Sus.

Lucedes – Almost completely inactive in the thread, but obviously still actively participating as they’re in 8th overall. Throwaway vote for ahava, who’s all but confirmed village. Sus.

3clips3 – Barely active. Gave a reason, at least (pre-wedding stuff), but still clearly actively playing as they’ve managed to stay in 9th overall. Sorta-Sus

Romantic Undead – the most trustworthy player in the game so far, and the key to a village victory. Must defend.

The remaining players are

Cythraul
    mamawolf
    Jaysonfour
    Auralynx
    premium
    Virgil_leads_you
    Kime

Some of them may very well be Crimson, some I feel are pretty trustworthy, but I have enough suspects in the top 10 that deserve more attention for now that I think we can ignore them (nothing personal) for the time being.

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    I agree on focusing on the current top ten. As you stated even if people below top ten are Crimson, if they are not in the top ten ranking by now, it's safe to say that they won't win. We need to deter the chances of someone winning this thing who is Crimson. So, I stick with my vote for now unless shenanigans happen.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    Also, the following players have already crashed once. If I understand the rules correctly, if they crash again, they are out of the game.

Still alive:

Alegis - (day 1, still alive, currently in 5th)
    JusticeForPluto - (day 3, still alive, currently in 6th)
    Auralynx - (day 3, still alive, currently in 15th)
    Virgil_leads_you - (day 1, still alive, next to last place)
    Kime - (day 2, still alive, currently in last place)

Dead:

Locus - (day 2, died village, possibly due to a second crash on day 4, since Mafia was busy taking out Gizzy that day. May or may not have died to villager rival. Full disclosure, I attacked Locus once on day 2, so I am partly responsible for their death, but I did not deal the killing blow. My bad.)

Brody - (day 3, died village, probably to mafia)

There were apparently no crashes besides Locus on day 4

Why am I posting this? Because if anyone’s feeling saucy and thinks any of these players who are still alive need to, um, not… be… you know what to do.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I see. Good to know.
    Revs engine.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    lonelyahava - main reason discrider got voted out - Currently first place, which makes her a major threat if she if Crimson, however, if she is, she would have to be one of the most ruthless mafia players ever. I’m pretty sure she’s not, but kudos if she is, I wouldn’t even be angry if that were the case.

I'm not sold that she's not mafia on virtue of voting a mafia out especially if the mafia doesn't care about player count. If they have someone in the lead they can toss someone out to pave the way for victory. See the last game where two mafia threw two other mafia out and had the best voting records in the game.
    Endless_Serpents - Sketchy reasoning when they tried to get me voted out. Claims to "trust" someone, but then backpedalled when I called them out on it. Uses vague, weasely language when they make their arguments to make them appear to know more than they actually do, and that raises my eyebrows. High overall ranking which makes them a threat to the village if they are in fact Mafia. Pretty big sus.

This is their second game so some of that might be being new. Although they were victorious mafia in their first game.
    SLyM - Early leader, still in third place overall. I've personally attacked them 6 times and they have yet to crash. If they’re a high-speed racer (which would mean that they would have to have a lower Body and Grip scores), how have I not managed to run them off the road yet? Also, keeps surviving bandwagon attempts and still hasn't died. That said, if I was mafia and was confident that we could overtake SLyM in points in time for the final (for example, if Endless_Serpents is mafia), I might keep them around as a red herring for the village. That said, if JusticeforPluto is Mafia, I feel that that would pretty much clear SLyM. So, for that reason, I’m giving SLyM a Sorta- Sus and a “why won’t you die?”.

Isn't crashing random? On the justice for pluto clear I'm not sold on that for reasons listed under ahava.
    38thDoe - said some weird stuff to try and confuse ahava when she started explaining what happened to her. Made some false assertions about other players. Still high in the standings so threat to village if Mafia. Pretty sure Ahava is village so that makes 38th pretty Sus to me.

I'm pretty sure you have confused me with someone else because I haven't asserted anything about anyone. As for the ahava bit, do you think I'm some sort of wizard, and cast a confusion spell? Is linking to an old game really that confusing? I don't think I interacted with her explaining what happened to her because I didn't read any explanation. I'll re-read if I have time.
    Alegis/Invictus - I'm always suspicious of folks who sub in only to then go barely active. Alegis's only contribution yesterday was a vote for ahava and a chart of dubious usefulness. That’s the kind of thing I do when I’m mafia; appear like I’m trying to be a helpful villager but really I’m not doing much of anything. Sus.

Alegis' chart is doing some work. Easy mafia ploy would be to slide into the quiet corner and blend in with the rest. I think this makes him less suspicious.
    JusticeforPluto – literal last-minute vote for SLyM at the exact same time as Locus with no explanation whatsoever and way too late to save discrider. Now, Locus ended up being village, so that gives them a bit of cover, but also barely active besides. Super-Ultra Sus.

I forgot they were playing so yeah not great.
    TehSpectre – Despite trying to vote for me just now, strikes me as floundering villager like me at this time. Not really Sus.

I don't know enough to claim a read.
    Lucedes – Almost completely inactive in the thread, but obviously still actively participating as they’re in 8th overall. Throwaway vote for ahava, who’s all but confirmed village. Sus.

Lucedes is typically quiet. Not unusual. Quiet Corner.
    3clips3 – Barely active. Gave a reason, at least (pre-wedding stuff), but still clearly actively playing as they’ve managed to stay in 9th overall. Sorta-Sus

They were more active earlier if I remember correctly.
    Romantic Undead – the most trustworthy player in the game so far, and the key to a village victory. Must defend.

I had you in the quiet corner, but posting your thoughts on everyone is helpful.

The remaining players are

Cythraul
    Auralynx
    premium
    Virgil_leads_you
    Kime

Some of them may very well be Crimson, some I feel are pretty trustworthy, but I have enough suspects in the top 10 that deserve more attention for now that I think we can ignore them (nothing personal) for the time being.[/quote]

These people are all too quiet along with several above but can't all be mafia.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'm a bit confused that discrider was attacking as mafia, doesn't attacking lower your rank as well?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i usually get really loud at this point in the game if i'm still alive, but i'm not sure what to say because i don't really have any good leads.
    ...which is ridiculous, because it's day five.
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused that discrider was attacking as mafia, doesn't attacking lower your rank as well?

i tried attacking last night and still got into first place, so maybe it doesn't?

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Updated the scoring deltas, which may not be so useful now that we do have a voting record

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12d3bJiTlvXD-kYPwFz3SYotxYBuneZ-4iiF-2u3nwiM/edit#gid=0

I can already tell you that's not going to change for the remainder of this game as I'm active in CEST, so before the main discussion points take place or after they've dwindled down.

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    Thoughts while reading through day 4 again:

* discrider voting to tie tehspectre vs auralynx, good points in my book. Sticking your neck out and drawing attention on an unnecessary bandwagon already made me less suspicious
    * side thought: throwing fellow mafia under the bus seems like a very decent ploy, as having one mafia member finish #1 is enough to win
    * ahava no rival actions as according to Gizzy is lean village in my book. Discrider selected tehspectre as rival according to Gizzy - this to me is a greater clear of tehspectre.
    * The whole soft networking story reveal from ahava: doubt it would have gone the same way were both she and discrider mafias. If ahava were mafia it would make a lot of sense to throw mafia under the bus to save their own with high racing points and try to finish #1 - but I'm not sure about the progression of events. It seems like Gizzy/Brody were making the soft network though based on who they scanned (Discrider first, Ahava second) so it is possible both were mafias.
    * Gizzy as mafia target makes a lot of sense, and Locus crashed (rival targets or just unlucky?)

Did anyone get attacked?

Alegis on
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Yeah, like I said I was busy last night. I voted Slym mostly cause I figured even if he wasn't mafia, they were a strong contender the first race.