As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Didge Draws

2»

• Options
    barcsbarcs ireland Registered User regular
    great pose! i think adding some glow to the fire would really help set the scene for this! are draw overs an accepted thing on here? if not, really nice work and looking forward to more!

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Oh man, I would absolutely love to see your draw over, please feel free! I'm still struggling mightily with coloring, so I'd love to see what you'd make of it.

• Options
    lox3uo4oov1c.jpg

Ah good! wasn't sure! here's a super quick edit just using some overly and multiply layers for the lighting and then a super quick enviroment to add a sense of place! really great character design and you pulled off a tough pose really well!

• Options
    Very cool, thanks for the inspiration Barcs! The glow from the fire makes it look very cozy.

I honestly gave up on a background for that piece since I was hating how everything turned out. Maybe I'll let it sit for a bit, then come back and take another shot.

• Options
    brosephene_brosephene_ Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    What a fun collaboration! I think Barc's approach to coloring here is really helpful-- when I get stuck on a piece, a lot of times less is more, and suggesting shapes can evoke more feeling than stressing over details. Looking forward to see what you do if you revisit it, Didgeridoo.

cq3frqzgo56a.png
  • Options
    some of my favourite penny arcade stuff is where mike just doodles in the background with colour and rendering!

• Options
    Still plugging away

ssddfa7mxq3f.jpg

12uwq8mcf9k8.jpg

xq2k0iymg8ps.jpg

Drawing people is HARD.

Also the customary bullshit, this time FFXIV flavored

gr52fgjwc4ei.jpg

wna2x9e1ecmn.jpg

4szek1hoqajv.jpg

• Options
    *sirens wail*DRAWING DUMP, DRAWING DUMP

e0otymcez3cc.jpg

qvk8y1hxlelg.jpg

k4m4vqc3f595.jpg

• Options
    6bvjx8xfwf5a.jpg
    Pluggin' away. I do like coming back to this thread every once in a while to assure myself that I'm making some progress, even if it's slow.

• Options
    definite progress! great seeing more of your stuff!

• Options
    It’s a mouse!!

ny152wkdepwy.png

• Options
    great work!

• Options
    Hmmmm, been a while since I posted in here

Still at it! Currently doing lessons through New Masters Academy. Haven’t been drawing all that much until a few months ago due to job stuff

kp9unz0tczpm.png

Here’s an otter!!🦦