As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ID this Kung Fu Film

UncleChetUncleChet N00bLancaster, PARegistered User regular
edited February 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
This one has been bugging me for atleast 10 years. I'm trying to find the name of a Kung Fu film so I can buy it. It was late 70s/early 80s. It featured a master who had long white hair kept in a top knot/pony tail. He was basically invulnerable and had blades in the end of his pony tail. The only wait to have beaten him was to rip off his top knot. It was so awesome and is second in coolness only to the 5 deadly venoms. If anyone can help me ID this film you'd have my eternal internet gratitude. :P

Edited for typo

I'm sometimes grumpy and random, feel free to overlook the strange man in the corner.
UncleChet on

• Options
    PorkChopSandwichesPorkChopSandwiches Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Three Evil Masters?

PorkChopSandwiches on
  • Options
    UncleChetUncleChet N00b Lancaster, PARegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Okay, i checked Kung Fu movies.net and while this one sounds cool (they all do), it's not the one I'm seeking. It does appear to have the old guy with the big hair, and this looks like something I'd enjoy watching, I dont' think this is is.

Thanks so far.

UncleChet on
    I'm sometimes grumpy and random, feel free to overlook the strange man in the corner.