As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Signature images vanishing?

cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm RegentBears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
Doesn't seem to affect everyone, but I've seen it with mine and a few others.

wVEsyIc.png

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    where are they hosted?
    oh wait mine's gone too, mine are hosted on imgur I think? and run through sig.grumpybumpers.com to get a URL that randomizes between a few images.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Mine’s gone, too. It was just the Alabaster Slim Steam signature others use. I don’t know why it suddenly stopped working.

I don’t see anyone’s signs, except for a couple who seem to still have theirs.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    My signature's gone as well, and it was a quote from H&A. It's still there in the profile field, though.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • SudsSuds Registered User regular
    Mine are gone too. But if sites other than mine aren’t showing I know it’s not my hosting.

camo_sig2.png
    edited October 2021
    I wonder if it's in the signature box, or the image itself is blocked.

camo_sig2.png

The image and code work fine, so it's something to do with the signature field.

Suds on
    camo_sig2.png
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Yeah, what's weird is that some users have signatures like that just fine, so it's not across the board.

wVEsyIc.png
  • SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    This is still happening for me—not sure what the dividing line between the sigs that are working and the ones that aren't is. Mine is on imgur and doesn't work in PA, but I've seen other imgur sigs working.

SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
    This is still happening for me—not sure what the dividing line between the sigs that are working and the ones that aren't is. Mine is on imgur and doesn't work in PA, but I've seen other imgur sigs working.

Same boat for me.

camo_sig2.png

I figured out why some are working and some aren't.

Those that are working also have a block of plain text in the signatures. The ones that are only images, without any text, don't appear at all. Very odd.

camo_sig2.png
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Suds wrote: »

I figured out why some are working and some aren't.

Those that are working also have a block of plain text in the signatures. The ones that are only images, without any text, don't appear at all. Very odd.

Yep, confirmed.

wVEsyIc.png
  • SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Looks like its fixed—just noticed my sig is showing up now without having to add text.

s7Imn5J.png
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    ah mine is visible again too

BahamutZERO.gif
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Mine's still missing.

aTBDrQE.jpg