As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    PALaxx wrote: »
    Imagine believing that someone else not being vax'd will somehow mean you, a presumably vax'd individual, is now at risk.

If your precious vax worked, you would have nothing to worry about. Why do you care if Joe Shmoe over there didn't get the poke if you did? Isn't the point of a vaccine to prevent contraction of the disease?

The mRNA vaccines are as good or better than basically every vaccine for other diseases that we've deployed throughout history. Vaccination as a public health measure (which is to date the only way we've eradicated some diseases entirely) works when everybody who can gets the vaccine. It reduces (not eliminates) the ability of the disease to spread to new hosts so that infection chains can be interrupted and clusters isolated.

The mRNA vaccines are IIRC, about 40% effective at preventing infection entirely, and over 90% effective at preventing serious symptoms, hospitalization, and death.

Lets pretend though, that it is 100% effective at all things. No unvaccinated person will ever infect me. Yay! Even then, the reason unvaccinated people are a problem is because the hospitals are so full of unvaccinated people suffering from completely avoidable COVID that people with severe issues unrelated to COVID are unable to get the treatment they need.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HeavyMSNHeavyMSN Registered User new member
    It's situations like this that make you realize how you're living through history.

Looking through the backwards lens there are thousands on thousands of seemingly mundane subjects that got put under the magnifying glass and turned into wildly politicized and conspiratorial issues. Over a hundred years after the 1918 pandemic we're still seeing grifters and rumor mongers come out in droves to make a quick buck before running to the next opportunity.

Also, I'm not sure why people are citing Joe Rogan when he took both the monoclonal antibodies AND ivermectin when he caught COVID a few months ago. Only a few days ago he advocated that people take the vaccine before they catch COVID too.

• Options
    SionnachSionnach Registered User regular
    I've read this comic since I was in middle school. I liked Gabe and Tychos witty humor.

The American Journal of Theraputics -- "Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines" ... states this in it's Abstract:

"CONCLUSION:

Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

CNN has also recently "circled it's wagons" when it's medical advocate was forced to admit that Joe Rogan was -incorrectly- smeared on his show.

I thought better of you, Penny-Arcade. But, I guess the times have changed.

• Options
    This is likely my last comment. Good day.

• Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    Promise?

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    Sionnach wrote: »
    I've read this comic since I was in middle school. I liked Gabe and Tychos witty humor.

The American Journal of Theraputics -- "Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines" ... states this in it's Abstract:

"CONCLUSION:

Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

CNN has also recently "circled it's wagons" when it's medical advocate was forced to admit that Joe Rogan was -incorrectly- smeared on his show.

I thought better of you, Penny-Arcade. But, I guess the times have changed.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/jun/30/what-know-about-pro-ivermectin-groups-study-toutin/
    Experts said the trials that the study relies on are not high quality.

Dr. Amesh Adalja, a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security, said the study is a meta-analysis (an analysis of other analyses) "whose strength is dependent on the underlying studies that comprise it."

"In general, most of the ivermectin studies that purport to show a positive benefit are of low quality and have potential sources of bias," which is why the drug is not recommended by the National Institutes of Health or the Infectious Diseases Society of America, he said. "It is only with rigorously designed randomized control trials that any true benefit can be discovered."
    Some of the studies analyzed in the ivermectin meta-analysis were not peer reviewed, said Dr. David Gorski, a professor of surgery and oncology at Wayne State University and chief of breast surgery at the Karmanos Cancer Institute, who has criticized the June study.

"Pooling data from a large number of small, low-quality clinical trials does not magically create one large, high-quality clinical trial," wrote Gorski, who is also managing editor of Science-Based Medicine, a website that evaluates medical claims.

He added: "The few existing higher quality clinical trials testing ivermectin against the disease uniformly have failed to find a positive result. It’s only the smaller, lower-quality trials that have been positive. This is a good indication that the drug probably doesn’t work."
    Another meta-analysis, published June 28, arrived at an opposite conclusion.

That study was led by a University of Connecticut researcher and appeared in the peer-reviewed journal Clinical Infectious Diseases, a publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. It found that in comparison to standard of care or placebo, ivermectin "did not reduce all-cause mortality." The study concluded saying that the drug "is not a viable option to treat COVID-19 patients."

dennis on
  • Options
    "Peer reviewed"

Did you know a researcher deliberately published an article called something along the lines of "The Penis - the Imaginary Organ" -- and got his article successfully "Peer-Reviewed" because it appeared to support that Gender is imaginary narrative?

The researcher then came out and publicly stated that his article was deliberately non-scenical - just to show how "Peer Review" means nothing anymore in the United States.

He then probably resigned in disgust when the University he worked at endlessly harassed him for embarrassing them.

• Options
    I guess we'll see how things work out in a few short years! "Let's Go Brandon" :D

• Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    This is likely my last comment. Good day.

• Options
    @Dirty - Likely does not mean definitively.

With rolling outages of workforce - pilots not showing up, police officers declining to show up, the labor force getting crippled, ... thousands of ships filled with containers piling up off-shore in California ...

And "Fearless Leader"'s popularity dropping to 36% - ever since he utterly botched the withdrawl from Afghanistan - arming one of the most barbaric terrorist organizations inthe world - who regularly abuse LBGTs on a daily basis.

Do you really think this Vax Mandate is helping the situation? And if the vax is so effective -why- should the unvaxed get it? ... They are the ones who are most vulnerable, yes?

Something has gone ... very wrong. And I wish you'd had enough common sense like Game Grumps, Penny Arcade. You just alienated about 50% of your readers.

Was that wise? ...

• Options
    A lot of people really liked reading your comic. And - sort of like how the 80s didn't age very well, I don't think the future is going to look at this era very kindly.

The era we "segreated" schools to put black and whites in seperate class-rooms to ... "fight racism?"

When council of school officials protected a rapist and failed to call the police when a little girl was raped? ... Because they wanted to protect a political idea? ...

• Options
    Are you "sure" you're the good guys at this point?

• Options
    "Peer reviewed"

Did you know a researcher deliberately published an article called something along the lines of "The Penis - the Imaginary Organ" -- and got his article successfully "Peer-Reviewed" because it appeared to support that Gender is imaginary narrative?

The researcher then came out and publicly stated that his article was deliberately non-scenical - just to show how "Peer Review" means nothing anymore in the United States.

He then probably resigned in disgust when the University he worked at endlessly harassed him for embarrassing them.

Did you know that one time science was wrong about something? Hence, science is always wrong.

This is why people who actually have a scientific approach to thing don't pay any heed to people like you. You first say "look at this published scientific study analyzing a bunch of other scientific studies, it proves what I say!" And then when someone points out that many of the studies are low quality and didn't follow the scientific method, and their is another study analyzing a bunch of scientific studies - ones that do follow the scientific method - you scream "oh yeah, well, scientific publishing makes mistakes so your study must be the one that's wrong! And also, here's a bunch of other chaff I'll throw out to try to distract people from how ignorant I sound!"

As an aside (even though it's irrelevant), a google search turns up nothing for this alleged "The Penis - the Imaginary Organ". I think it might have been an imaginary anecdote.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Its amazing how many free thinkers all copy and paste the same boring arguments.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Not to mention the people who loudly proclaim to Gabe and Tycho (who don't read the comic comment threads anyway) about how they've lost another reader, given the content of the comic in question.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Not to mention the people who loudly proclaim to Gabe and Tycho (who don't read the comic comment threads anyway) about how they've lost another reader, given the content of the comic in question.

Its like I said they aren't mad bro you're mad they are laughing THEY ARE LAUGHING BRO WHY ARE YOU SO MAD THEY ARE LAUGHING!

I mean I always laugh when I copy paste a bunch of what aboutism bullshit that is cherry picked and wrong.

"Lol you're vaxxed Joe Biden has a low approval rating and christmas is canceled, I'm smart."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TristramBeestingerTristramBeestinger Registered User new member

That argument just makes it even stranger that your pro-ivermectin studies couldn't pass peer review.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Given that you compared vaccination mandates to racial segregation and, in the same post, went on to imply segregation is actually good when applied to trans kids, yeah I’m pretty comfortable with my moral compass.

Geth, kick @Sionnach from the thread.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Sterica. @Sionnach banned from this thread.

• Options
    RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    "You should've handled this issue like Game Grumps" is not a phrase I ever thought I would hear in my life.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I for one am very grateful for the guest lecture masterclass in high-octane idiocy our antivaxx internet randos have been conducting for us. The next time I feel like slamming my own dick in a door, I know I'll be able to do it faster and even more painfully thanks to their patience, wisdom, and guidance.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    For folks wondering about Ivermectin and why it's not the miracle drug that a bunch of idiots are touting, here are some good articles that give an overview:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809
    https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/22663127/ivermectin-covid-treatments-vaccines-evidence

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ivermectin-is-the-new-hydroxychloroquine/
    https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ivermectin-is-the-new-hydroxychloroquine-take-2/
    https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ivermectin-is-the-new-hydroxychloroquine-take-3-conspiracy-theories-vs-science/
    https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ivermectin-is-the-new-hydroxychloroquine-take-4-bret-weinstein-misrepresents-meta-analyses/
    https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ivermectin-is-the-new-hydroxychloroquine-take-5-the-nobel-prize-gambit/
    https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ivermectin-is-the-new-hydroxychloroquine-take-6-incompetence-and-fraud-everywhere/

The nail in the coffin of this one is that all of the large randomized control trials that recently were done with ivermectin have not shown its effective value in treating COVID-19 or preventing COVID-19. The current hypothesis is that early comorbidities of folks in poor countries (where the initial studies were done) include parasitic infection. Treat the parasitic infection, and of COURSE, their hospital outcomes will be better. That is, if you consider the studies that weren't riddled with fraud or falsified data.

Remember folks, meta-analyses (like those touted by the FLCCC) mean garbage in, garbage out... bad studies lead to bad meta-analyses.

WRT the specific study that was mentioned, if you pull out two of the studies that were pre-print and shown to have fraudulent data, you return the meta-analysis back to the point where... ivermectin has no effect. A true meta-analysis of good studies wouldn't be skewed like that by two of the participating studies. The American Journal of Therapeutics, in particular, is a journal that tends to publish studies quickly to get them in front of other people's eyes faster without a lengthy review, and they've had misfires in the past. This is not a fault of the quality of the journal, as it's one of those "cutting edge" type journals that is meant to point other researchers to further studies and experimental treatments and protocols. In this case, there were follow-ups done, so it did its job.

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    There was a pretty interesting read in the NYT a couple of days ago:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/15/opinion/covid-vaccines-unvaccinated.html

It's an opinion article, so keep that in mind. But it does bring a lot of actual data into it. The gist of it is that the thing that may most correlate which people are unvaccinated isn't age, politics, race, income or location: it's whether they have health insurance.

They theorize that this is because people without health insurance are more likely to not trust the health care system (which has sucked for them even worse than it sucks for the insured) and not have a regular trusted doctor that can say, "yeah, trust me, I know about medicine and this vaccine is safe for you."

Considering Canada has 81% of the 12+ y.o. population fully vaxed and 86.57% of that same group with at least 1 dose, I have to say that's pretty good evidence (since I feel comparing Canada to US is pretty good in terms of eliminating a lot of factors that make it hard to compare the US to any other country). Meanwhile we're at 67%/77% for those same groups. Even if you look at some place that's purple-to-blue like MN, the numbers are 70%/76%.

The other main factor they pointed at was a bit surprising: fear of needles. They linked to studies showing pretty high percentages of adults skipping flu vaccines due to fear of needles. Apparently, that's something Canada (and other countries) have specific programs aimed at. Not the US, of course.

I found it all pretty fascinating, if not a bit depressing. It kind of suggests that even without the bullshit politics behind it all, we're not going to overcome some pretty significant barriers any time soon. Of course, due to the bullshit politics, we're not going to even try.

dennis on
  • Options
    oldtakuoldtaku Registered User regular
    edited October 2021

Didn't you just drama queen and say 'This is probably my last comment' a dozen comments ago? And since then you've just posted a lot of Facebook quality comments. It's basically just random flak in all directions to try to raise FUD, but those facile comments aren't making anyone 'think' anything except 'this guy is really dumb', and yes, we're darn sure that anyone who is for getting vaccinated against COVID-19 are the good guys at this point. We've got 6.5 billion COVID-19 vaccinations at this point, which is millions of lives saved, and unvaccinated dumbasses dying in droves. And ivermectin taking fools gumming up the ER rooms and keeping people with real problems from getting medical care. The evidence couldn't possibly be more clear.

oldtaku on
  • Options
    LttlefootLttlefoot Registered User regular
    This thread looks like it needs a new unvaxxed person cause your old ones keep getting banned. I’m not shocked that Gabe and Tycho are pro vax, but hope this trend of requiring a vax to go places dies soon. Also, I guess it’s standard practice for them to caricature their comic’s “bad guy”; it doesn’t imply that there aren’t some completely normal people who agree with said guy

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    You know what would help hasten the end of vaccination requirements?

Getting vaccinated

"But Rhesus, I'm just one person, how will that help?"

Well, first of all, we're all just one person, it's a collective action thingy, and second of all, if you're vaccinated, you'll be able to go to those places anyway

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    oldtakuoldtaku Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    Lttlefoot wrote: »
    This thread looks like it needs a new unvaxxed person cause your old ones keep getting banned. I’m not shocked that Gabe and Tycho are pro vax, but hope this trend of requiring a vax to go places dies soon. Also, I guess it’s standard practice for them to caricature their comic’s “bad guy”; it doesn’t imply that there aren’t some completely normal people who agree with said guy
    The trend isn't going to die anytime soon, because we're all out of patience with you dumbf#$s keeping us all from completely opening up, your callously harming extremely young and old people, and breeding new variants with your stupidity. The vax mandate is our way of completely pushing you to the sideline of society because you just can't stop drooling and s@#$ing on the floor.

There are no completely normal people who agree with said guy. Statistically, the normal people were able to measure the odds and see that getting vaccinated was a thousand times less risky than not getting vaccinated and got their shots (or were just too lazy, but they're not vocal about it). That guy is a stupid tinfoil 20 percenter - and don't try to paint yourself as some sort of silent majority, because by the hard numbers you absolutely are not. Statistically you're just a gullible Russian pawn / Facebook user / FOX OAN watcher. I don't know which specific kind of Dunning–Kruger dumbass you are, so I apologize if I missed your specific kind of broken.

oldtaku on
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    "You should've handled this issue like Game Grumps" is not a phrase I ever thought I would hear in my life.

I mean, even Arin once said on GG (back in 2015) that 'we'd all have to leave the country' if Trump won the election. So it's not like they don't occasionally get political as well. There's also one of the Wind Waker episodes where Arin and Dan express support for kids being able to get puberty-blocker treatment if they are diagnosed as having gender dysphoria. Those are just off the top of my head (and betray how long it's been since I watched regularly), but they are definitely a left-leaning crowd.

Dude, you've needed certain vaccinations to attend public schools in the USA for over half a century. Some make exceptions for people with religious objections, all offer exceptions for those who can't be vaccinated due to medical complications, but all 50 states and DC require you to have the following 3 vaccinations to enroll in kindergarten: DTaP (diptheria, Tetanus, & Pertussis), IPV (Polio), & Varicella (Chicken Pox). 49 states and DC also require the MMR (Measles, Mumps, & Rubella) vaccine, Iowa's the only holdout (but does require Measles and Rubella vaccinations). 44 states & DC require Hepatitis B vaccination (the exceptions being Alabama, Maine, Montana, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Vermont). Vaccine mandates are not a new thing, it's just that in the past we got people as they were starting school, rather than having to weed out irresponsible adults at social events.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    I found it all pretty fascinating, if not a big depressing. It kind of suggests that even without the bullshit politics behind it all, we're not going to overcome some pretty significant barriers any time soon. Of course, due to the bullshit politics, we're not going to even try.

You silver tongued devil you

we7ek91hy97o.png
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular

Also why are people so defensive about taking anti-parasite medication? Seems like they doth protest too much. Is it really them talking or is it... something else?

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Also, I guess it’s standard practice for them to caricature their comic’s “bad guy”; it doesn’t imply that there aren’t some completely normal people who agree with said guy

There aren't.

• Options
    KaitensatsumaKaitensatsuma Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    Also why are people so defensive about taking anti-parasite medication? Seems like they doth protest too much. Is it really them talking or is it... something else?

Well, since ivermectin is not an over-the-counter drug in the United States the alternative source, unless you're buying it off of the shady parts of the internet (I kid, all of the internet is shady) - is the farm supply store 🤷‍♂️

Now, from experience, I know doctors loathe to prescribe anything that might night work, or definitely does work even with evidence that it does in fact work - that was a whole thing when after 3 emergency room visits, 3 consultation visits, a goddamn oxygen pump, 2 x-rays, 3 thoracentesi, visits with a Pulmonologist, Nephrologist, and 4 times in the hospital where the drug worked I still had to fight with insurance for a prescription to Lasix - a relatively simple diuretic - for my dad.

So don't try to tell me your doctor gave you an anti-parasitic which you have no known medical need for, and insurance approved it on evidence of no fucking evidence at all 😄

Kaitensatsuma on
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    I won't delve too much into the argument because the person who made it has been kicked out of the thread, but I'm still really confused by this:
    And if the vax is so effective -why- should the unvaxed get it? ... They are the ones who are most vulnerable, yes?

Literal cartoon question marks are floating above my head right now.

• Options

Well, since ivermectin is not an over-the-counter drug in the United States the alternative source, unless you're buying it off of the shady parts of the internet (I kid, all of the internet is shady) - is the farm supply store 🤷‍♂️

Now, from experience, I know doctors loathe to prescribe anything that might night work, or definitely does work even with evidence that it does in fact work - that was a whole thing when after 3 emergency room visits, 3 consultation visits, a goddamn oxygen pump, 2 x-rays, 3 thoracentesi, visits with a Pulmonologist, Nephrologist, and 4 times in the hospital where the drug worked I still had to fight with insurance for a prescription to Lasix - a relatively simple diuretic - for my dad.

So don't try to tell me your doctor gave you an anti-parasitic which you have no known medical need for, and insurance approved it on evidence of no fucking evidence at all 😄

I think the joke was that maybe the people against ivermectin were actually having their brain controlled by parasites.

But your thing is good, too.

• Options
    ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    I'm honestly surprised so many people are anti-vaccinations. Perhaps it's to do with early education? Edward Jenner is somewhat of a household name in my country; I'd guess that most people know how he championed the smallpox vaccine after finding that people who had had cowpox rarely got smallpox. (I believe it's got a section in one of the Horrible Science books). His house is now a museum and fairly popular tourist spot located near Berkeley Castle. After learning how smallpox was eradicated thanks to vaccination, and seeing how devastating it was beforehand, getting vaccinated seems like a no brainer...

• Options
    KaitensatsumaKaitensatsuma Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

I think the joke was that maybe the people against ivermectin were actually having their brain controlled by parasites.

But your thing is good, too.

Ah, well I was going to work in a "I don't see what all the fuss is about, I take my Ivermectin with my oats before my owner takes me out for a ride" joke but really, the whole process of getting a prescription in the American Medical System is so convoluted that I had to acknowledge that first.

Yes, Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic, primarily used and available around the Latin equatorial countries.

Yes, it is prescribed for other reasons sometimes too.

No, your PCP isn't going to give you a script off-hand because you asked for it, so the only other reasonable explanation has to do with the sudden shortage of Horse De-wormer at farm supply stores.

• Options
    Showsni wrote: »
    I'm honestly surprised so many people are anti-vaccinations. Perhaps it's to do with early education? Edward Jenner is somewhat of a household name in my country; I'd guess that most people know how he championed the smallpox vaccine after finding that people who had had cowpox rarely got smallpox. (I believe it's got a section in one of the Horrible Science books). His house is now a museum and fairly popular tourist spot located near Berkeley Castle. After learning how smallpox was eradicated thanks to vaccination, and seeing how devastating it was beforehand, getting vaccinated seems like a no brainer...

I think there's more lip service paid to it than it's actually adhered to. If you read the article I linked above, you can see that there are some surprising reasons for a lot of the unvaccinated. It also shows that of the people who haven't been vaccinated actually take covid very seriously, which is the opposite of the most vocal political opposition.

At my office, most of the dozen or so people are staunch Republicans. Yet I think only one didn't get vaccinated. That doesn't stop them from spewing all the same garbage, though. These are highly educated and otherwise generally smart, world-wise people, too. But they still feel compelled to dance to that beat. It's part of their tribal bonding, it seems. I think that was also true of a lot of the birther talk as well. Even people who didn't really believe it would have this compartment of their mind that belonged to their tribe that complied with the lie.

• Options
    edited October 2021
    the whole process of getting a prescription in the American Medical System is so convoluted that I had to acknowledge that first.

I have a son that has to take a Schedule 2 medication (you know, the group that includes fucking meth) every goddamned month, so I know all about how broken our system is. I'm just able to mentally separate system from science, which we can see many people are unable or unwilling to do.

dennis on
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I saw the comic, and opened up the thread to see 3 pages of new comments. And I just knew some geese got on the thread and I should get my popcorn.

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular

Yes.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell