As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Bfv

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Bfv

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Jgr9Jgr9 Registered User regular
    And Noone knew why.

• Options
    Jgr9Jgr9 Registered User regular
    Also, What year is it?

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    "Looting Private Ryan"

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Can I rez guys on the other team?

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Which is worse -- everyone being able to rez, but nobody doing it -- or -- nobody being able to rez because they all took the zipline gun (in BF2042)?

• Options
    KaitensatsumaKaitensatsuma Registered User regular
    Just like Gran-dad told us

• Options
    BropocalypseBropocalypse Registered User regular
    I wonder if this is the "bystander problem" in action. "Someone else will help them!"

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    So, basically, your standard multiplayer community. Got it.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    Monkey Ball WarriorMonkey Ball Warrior A collection of mediocre hats Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2021
    I thought only medics could revive. Like that was the point of playing medic. Or it would be if you didn't just die immediately the moment you were rezed, every time. To the point I was ambivalent to being rezed; I was destined for the respawn map either way.

Folks would complain there weren't enough medics... Which I found hilarious because there were no class limits, there was nothing stopping the complainer from playing medic themselves, if they felt it was important! But nope, easier to complain.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
    "I resent the entire notion of a body as an ante and then raise you a generalized dissatisfaction with physicality itself" -- Tycho
  • Options
    ArmsForPeace84ArmsForPeace84 Your Partner In Freedom Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    mis99ajupyyj.png

ArmsForPeace84 on
    Nothing personal. It's just business.
  • Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    Resurrection should be exclusive to medics, and killing one should result in an instant disqualification because that's a war crime.

• Options
    BropocalypseBropocalypse Registered User regular
    Battlefield has been desperately trying to get people to play as a team since, like, the first one. Maybe one day they'll crack the code.

• Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    Tycho dropping an Iron-Blooded Orphans reference in the newspost, proving that he is, in fact, da man.

Although a computer based on the RX-78-2, a Gundam from the Universal Century timeline, would obviously not have a system from the Post Disaster timeline installed. So he loses some cred, there.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Resurrection should be exclusive to medics, and killing one should result in an instant disqualification because that's a war crime.

I'm not sure it is when a medic can resurrect someone on the battlefield and instantly send them back into the fight.

We're kind of in uncharted territory there.

• Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    "Tycho dropping an Iron-Blooded Orphans reference in the newspost, proving that he is, in fact, da man."

I wonder if its due to super robot wars 30 having iron blooded orphans dlc as the reason for the sudden uptick in discussion about them lately.

Personally I was never a fan due to how that particular series ended and the unlikable characters mostly coming out on top which was just blargh.