As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    For you she will prio lowest attack.

For the enemy she will prio whoever you don't want attacking!

• ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    So another Collab coming, with that time I was reincarnated by a slime.

But my skystones!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Also powder shop rotation after maintenance. Glad Bloodstone is coming back.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Rimuru!

Well damn.... time to refresh some more heh.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I was already too deep in the hole for Ran to stop, and also I am a huge fan of this kind of character design like I was with Vildred (give me that outfit Vildred has in the event story). I didn't hit pity. Technically. Three pulls later I would have hit it but that's when he showed up.

But then I also can't complain really, because earlier while refreshing the shop and buying bookmarks I was throwing Mystics in for funsies and out popped Belian. Whom I have no idea what I'm even gonna do with because I don't RTA so I guess she'll just join the other boss ML's as a collection piece. Still haven't even started Episode 3 now I think of it so I have no idea what her deal even is.

Slime collab is a bit of a surprise but then also not really? Much like Re:Zero it's one of those "everybody who's anybody has this collab" sort of IP's. I just wasn't expecting a collab again until next year because pattern recognition I have it. Unlike Re:Zero though I actually know Slime's story and characters so I can say things like I want Benimaru as one of the characters. Fire Thief, very similar character design to Ran, and his fighting style is very similar to both of them. It's a longshot, mainly because he's a guy and SG seems to think those should only be used to meet quota, but he's also not even my most wanted character to be a unit in this game. No, that wish, which will never, ever, EVER come true, is for Hakurou aka the Old Man character. You think Charles is terrifying? He's flashy and destructive, whereas Hakurou is quiet and extremely effective. Charles splits the land in two, Hakurou splits the opponent and only the opponent in two.

Belain is a pain in the ass to deal with on defenses.

Jubal77 wrote: »
    Belain is a pain in the ass to deal with on defenses.

For me she's a mixed bag. If you get the faster, injury set Belain's; paired with the right team, she's a major PITA. But straight counter/elbris Belain's are easy since Roana just nullifies her. Even better if they don't have Violet or Landy, Rem can then go ham on the defense.

I may have wasted my event gear a bit ha. Was getting impatient for another Pen set piece for Violet since I don't farm C13. Probably should have waited for the arena stuff, but oh well. It rolled mediocre but it's good enough with flat def for him. Right now I'm trying him out bulky, then I'll try and switch him over to a higher damage build and see which I prefer.

• ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    I'm guessing for the Slime collab we'll probably get Rimaru for sure and some from among Milim, Shion, and Shuna. I'd be very surprised if we got any of the male characters, though they'd all be pretty cool.

I'm kinda annoyed I spent so many resources getting Ran now too. Especially since there's currently a banner for Politis, who I also don't have and would like. I'll save what's left of my resources for the Slime collab though.

If you havent used your selective summon for the last chapter you could get her there.

We'll see. Since this was just sprung on us, it would be nice if they had 1 "free" character and 1 banner character (vs 2). But it could also be a Kizuna AI type event as well.

This is going to be closer to Guilty Gear is what I'm predicting. Rimiru will be the freebie like Sol was, leaving two or three spots open for banners. Milim is definitely one of them because she has always been one in all the collabs, leaving one or two slots left.

• ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    I haven't used my summon for the last chapter, because I'm still kinda stuck at Episode 3 5-6. I've gotten a few more characters to level 60 since I last tried, so maybe I'll have better luck now.

Zaylenz wrote: »
    I haven't used my summon for the last chapter, because I'm still kinda stuck at Episode 3 5-6. I've gotten a few more characters to level 60 since I last tried, so maybe I'll have better luck now.

Well its something to think about. You can save on the politis banner for the selective summon.

edited October 2021
    b81595gpzssx.jpg

Finally did it. Figured I had a team that worked on 90% of the defenses so might as well get the skystones now before everyone gets injury set on Belian haha.

Trajan45 on
  • abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    Well that's just bizarre. I finally got around to doing Ran's story event, and there's only a single boss fight stage available, and the boss is an earth character - which means two of the three boosted heroes, including Ran himself, are weak against the only boss stage in the event. And the third boosted hero is also earth, so there aren't any boosted heroes that are actually strong against the boss.

I really need to get around to gearing up more of my roster, I've only got a small handful that are actually decently geared up, plus another dozen or so with whatever looked okay at the time and enhanced to +9 or 12. Is there a site or something that has gear priorities for heroes listed? I know it can vary depending on what you're doing with them, but just a general idea of suggested sets and stat priority would be helpful.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
    edited October 2021
    abotkin wrote: »
    Well that's just bizarre. I finally got around to doing Ran's story event, and there's only a single boss fight stage available, and the boss is an earth character - which means two of the three boosted heroes, including Ran himself, are weak against the only boss stage in the event. And the third boosted hero is also earth, so there aren't any boosted heroes that are actually strong against the boss.

I really need to get around to gearing up more of my roster, I've only got a small handful that are actually decently geared up, plus another dozen or so with whatever looked okay at the time and enhanced to +9 or 12. Is there a site or something that has gear priorities for heroes listed? I know it can vary depending on what you're doing with them, but just a general idea of suggested sets and stat priority would be helpful.

@abotkin The easy answer is grind W13 and use Speed/Crit for all. Speed sets have the most stats per piece still and since everything is RNG, it's best to put all energy towards one hunt rather than spread out. Once you have a good number of units geared, then you can look at other hunts. Though for PvE, they're hardly needed. For PvP, you'll then want to start farming A13 to get immunity pieces and start buying the immunity chest piece from Hell Raid. Speaking of which, work on being able to do as much of hell raid as you can. The Speed weapon and Immunity chest have great sub stats and are usually useful with poor rolls.

As for sub stats, that depends on the unit. However most folks use 'Gear Score' (GS) to determine how good a piece is. It's not an end all but it'll help. What I use:

2pts per speed
    1.5pts per CC
    1pt per anything else

You could convert flat stats based on the unit, but generally there are only a handful of units that really like flat stats, so it's more around the other rolls and avoiding the flat sub stat. A GS of 50 for an 85 piece or 60 for 90 piece are considered really good. I have plenty of 90 pieces that are in the 50's so it's not absolute but is something to start from. For example, you might have a 90 piece that has 35% atk, 12% cd, 3% CC and a flat stat (say on speed boots). That's only 51.5 gear score for a 90 piece, but I'll use it every time since 60+ GS pieces are hard to get (thanks RNG). Again GS is subjective and for someone like a healer or tank, getting an i90 GS in the 50's that is 25% Hp and 25% def and maybe 5% ER and 4% Eff is very usable.

On top of using gear score to see what pieces are worth keeping after rolling them. You can use base sub stat rolls to determine if the piece is worth rolling in the first place. I'm not 100% on these but generally Speed can be 1-4, CC 3%-5%, CD 3%-7%, HP%, Def%, Atk can be 4%-8%. You'll probably want to set some guidelines as to what base sub stats numbers you want to roll on.

For me I generally do the following: Purple gear, the starting sub stats need to be close to max for 2 of them. So if it has 3 speed, 7% atk, and 5% hp I'll roll on it. For you, you may want to just do 2 stats with a bit more leeway. That's what I did for a long time, but it can cost you more in Gold and Charms since you're leveling more stuff. For Red gear, you can be a bit more forgiving since you get the extra roll.

EDIT: You can always post units here as well and we can help you with which ones might help the most given where you are in the game.

Trajan45 on
    edited October 2021
    It is also worth noting that outside of spending money on the game your gearing based off of things like gearscore is going to include things like flat stats or non complementary gear combos. You will want to focus your "good" gear on core heroes who you want to use for core combos. This may lead to using things like the "free" health sets or the like. I don't use gearscore because I don't really compete at the highest levels or will I spend the money to get there. I use the filtering mechanisms in the game to find gear that I want for the hero I am working on. It works for me. And I use things like eff res, health, pen sets to augment my heroes that are "off" heroes who dont get the "good" gear. Although pen sets are becoming much more popular among the meta followers.

Note: It is worthwhile to note the filtering mechanisms will filter in the screen highest to lowest for 2 options. So if you put speed in the first option and crit in the second it will show you your highest item with speed then crit. So you could have an item with 20 speed and 10 crit chance as that item but you swap it then it could be 20 crit and 10 speed. There will be times where you will use the latter. Even though the first is a lot more speed because you need the crit.

There is also a button in the game to see what other people equip on the heroes. You go to hero screen then manage equipment button above the sword slot. There is a small helmet/shield/lightning button in the upper middle that will show you what they equip commonly on that hero.

It does really tend to be on how you want to play. You wont just have the speed for awhile. So you rely on things like bruiser as you can get by very well with heroes that scale on hp or heroes that can act as counters to heroes you have problems with (like krau to violet). You will want to go after 85+ implicits on your right side gear with 1-2 good suffixes then upgrade as you go along. The proper implicits on an item is just so huge.

But yes in the end you want to gte your gear generation teams going well. And a couple of options on group comps you are comfortable with. There are many ways to deal with all situations really and many of those are "free". Like SC Wanda or SC Kluri for dealing with violets etc.

Jubal77 on
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular

Knowing what gear to put on a hero can be intimidating, since as you said heroes can be built many different ways. From a progression standpoint, I think you get the most bang for your buck by getting into W13 as soon as possible. Speed set is universally the most versatile and useful set in the game. Farming W13 first is also important because the gear is useful early game as well as late game. For example, if you roll a banger 20+ speed piece on speed set, then you just got a piece of end game gear that is also going to help you progress in the early game. Rolling really high speed on other sets is not as valuable.

For stat priorities, it's pretty simple. Tanks want HP, Def, and Speed. Damage dealers want Attack, crit, crit damage, and speed. Bruisers want virtually everything except for eff/ER. If a bruiser is HP scaling then you generally want to prioritize HP over attack. If a bruiser is not HP scaling, then you need to get some attack as well as HP. Soul weavers want the same things as tanks. If you need a unit to resist debuffs you give them ER (typically tanks or SWs). If you want a unit to land debuffs you give them eff.

Since there are so many variables it is usually easier to just ask for specifics as it relates to your account (ie. "I'm trying to clear w13, what team comp/stats am I looking to get?").

edited October 2021
    Just note for awhile a good portion of the teams you come up against in static pvp will be built as stall. You can choose to not challenge speed, ie use off sets to get the tank you need on a hero or extra bit of dmg, and progress. It is tougher these days to get into the upper tiers as teams have degraded so you will most likely have to build up your speed sets but also make sure Yo build up the stats you need on hero’s to survive.

On my alt I used what good speed gear I got on my hero’s that used it well but used things like the free hp sets, attack and crit dmg sets and the like to get my dmg or tank up to what it needed to be to take that turn 2 and have a shot. Play according to your goals. So many people opinion is based solely on 1% of gameplay and it is just bad advice. My w13 teams average speed is like 150 or lower because I use gen purrgis. My dmg dealers for it are all on offsets because they dont need speed. And even if I wasn’t using that my other team would be based off of the common ultra tanky healer and no speed dmg dealers

Do the labyrinths, story progression, adventure path and end game labyrinths as you can. There are pre rolled gear in all of those areas worth rolling. I think there are two full 75 hp sets given, among others. Those sets can be broken up but work really well as tri hp sets in a core tank/healer you want them on. Some of my best used characters are on off sets for the extra stat and their kit which is more valuable if you aren’t fighting for those extra stats with affixes on speed gear. And they can, you know, stay up to use thier kit.

Even the end game players use things like attack sets and crit dmg sets etc on their dmg dealers because there is so many ways to modify the players combat readiness. Ive seen people still “meme” with heroes like sc roozid. I quoted there because while technically a meme it still works and they win with them so it’s fine.

I’ve been playing this game for years now and still haven’t rolled 20+ Speed on gear. You have to play with what you get and for some that means different than what is meta.

Jubal77 on
    I’ve been playing this game for years now and still haven’t rolled 20+ Speed on gear. You have to play with what you get and for some that means different than what is meta.

Do you roll speed gear and farm primarily w13? If so, that's incredibly unlucky :(

I think I only have 1 20+ speed piece, maybe 2. I have a dozen 18-19 speed pieces, but just can't seem to get above that haha.

Mace1370 wrote: »

Do you roll speed gear and farm primarily w13? If so, that's incredibly unlucky :(

I mean it has a chance of happening on any gear with high speed rolls. But I run everything because I like to run counter sets. I like to run fat tanks and healers. And I have been trying to get good pen sets since they were released because its a very easy way to get that extra dmg needed to not leave things up with my dmg dealers. Dont get me wrong I tend to have thousands of wyvern crafting mats usually and do crafting runs.

But yeah bad luck. My top pieces are 18 or so. But I only have a few of those. My top end speed gear is on my aux lots who is at high 260s. So almost 280ish is what I could have if I went on a high speed char as he is low 100s i think base speed.

Trajan45 wrote: »
    I think I only have 1 20+ speed piece, maybe 2. I have a dozen 18-19 speed pieces, but just can't seem to get above that haha.

My highest speed piece is 17. Been playing for two and a half years.

The gold changes make it a lot easier to roll speed gear, but prior to that change it was difficult for f2p players to actually roll all the potential speed gear they got. Either way, pretty unlucky imo to have no 20+ pieces after a few years if you are rolling all your speed set gear with speed subs.

• abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    Thanks everyone for the comments, they were helpful generally, but I could probably use a bit of specific advice as well. I think part of my problem is just being a bit overwhelmed with choice. So if anyone has time to kill, feel free to tell me why I'm dumb for not doing X with Y or whatever. Any and all help is appreciated.

So I played a whole bunch way back when the game launched, then played passively for a while, then took a break for a year or two and came back earlier this year, and have been playing semi-actively since. Actually using up my stamina, clearing the events as they come, etc, but not really progressing on overall content clearing either. I'm stuck somewhere around 2.10.3 ish? I can currently clear W12 on auto around 80% of the time, but most of the other hunts are around 10. Only on Abyss 62 at the moment. And I have yet to clear all of normal Lab Raid, let alone any of Hell Raid.

My W12 team is Alexa, A Momo, Furious, and SSB. I'm not big into PVP, but I got to whatever comes after Gold before falling back down with S Rose, SSB, Vildred, and Arby. Aside from the members of those two teams, I also use Tama for a lot, and then another dozen or so heroes randomly with mediocre gear that I equipped to run event stages.

Here is my full roster, please feel free to toss out suggestions on heroes that would be most helpful in clearing more content. Fair warning, I've upgraded all the 3*s to 4* at some point, and I'm not great at remembering what natural rank all the characters are, so this is just the full list alphabetically.
    Achates
    Adlay
    Ainos
    Ains
    Aither
    Alexa
    AR Wanda
    A Momo
    Angelica
    A Ravi
    Aramintha
    A Vildred
    Armin
    Arowell
    A Cartuja
    A Coli
    Azalea
    Baal & Sezan
    Basar
    Batisse
    B Romann
    Butcher Corps Inq
    Carrot
    Cartuja
    Cermia
    Charlotte
    Chloe
    Christy
    Church of Ilryos Axe
    Cidd
    Clarissa
    Coli
    C Lorina
    Corvus
    Crozet
    Destina
    Dingo
    Dominiel
    Doris
    Eaton
    Elson
    Emilia
    Enott
    F Kluri
    F Maya
    Flan
    FS Tieria
    Furious
    Glenn
    Gloomyrain
    Godmother
    Gunther
    Haste
    Hataan
    Helen
    Helga
    H Yufine
    Hurado
    Ian
    Jecht
    Jena
    Judith
    Karin
    Ken
    Khawazu
    Kikirat V2
    Kiris
    Landy
    Lena
    Leo
    Lilias
    Lilibet
    Lots
    Luna
    M Hazel
    Maya
    Melany
    Mercedes
    Mirsa
    Mistychain
    Mucacha
    Mui
    Nemunas
    Otillie
    Pearlhorizon
    Politis
    Pyllis
    Ram
    Ran
    Ras
    Rem
    Requiemroar
    RT Roozid
    Rikoris
    Rima
    Rin
    Romann
    Rose
    SS Bellona
    Sez
    S Rose
    SS Achates
    Sigret
    Silk
    S Tenebria
    Summer Iseria
    Surin
    Sven
    Tamarinne
    Taranor Guard
    Taranor Royal Guard
    Tenebria
    Tieria
    Tywin
    Vildred
    Vivian
    W Silk
    W Schuri
    Yufine
    Yuna
    Z Carmainerose
    Zerato

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
    edited October 2021
    Thanks everyone for the comments, they were helpful generally, but I could probably use a bit of specific advice as well. I think part of my problem is just being a bit overwhelmed with choice. So if anyone has time to kill, feel free to tell me why I'm dumb for not doing X with Y or whatever. Any and all help is appreciated.

So I played a whole bunch way back when the game launched, then played passively for a while, then took a break for a year or two and came back earlier this year, and have been playing semi-actively since. Actually using up my stamina, clearing the events as they come, etc, but not really progressing on overall content clearing either. I'm stuck somewhere around 2.10.3 ish? I can currently clear W12 on auto around 80% of the time, but most of the other hunts are around 10. Only on Abyss 62 at the moment. And I have yet to clear all of normal Lab Raid, let alone any of Hell Raid.

My W12 team is Alexa, A Momo, Furious, and SSB. I'm not big into PVP, but I got to whatever comes after Gold before falling back down with S Rose, SSB, Vildred, and Arby. Aside from the members of those two teams, I also use Tama for a lot, and then another dozen or so heroes randomly with mediocre gear that I equipped to run event stages.

Here is my full roster, please feel free to toss out suggestions on heroes that would be most helpful in clearing more content. Fair warning, I've upgraded all the 3*s to 4* at some point, and I'm not great at remembering what natural rank all the characters are, so this is just the full list alphabetically.
    Achates
    Adlay
    Ainos
    Ains
    Aither
    Alexa
    AR Wanda
    A Momo
    Angelica
    A Ravi
    Aramintha
    A Vildred
    Armin
    Arowell
    A Cartuja
    A Coli
    Azalea
    Baal & Sezan
    Basar
    Batisse
    B Romann
    Butcher Corps Inq
    Carrot
    Cartuja
    Cermia
    Charlotte
    Chloe
    Christy
    Church of Ilryos Axe
    Cidd
    Clarissa
    Coli
    C Lorina
    Corvus
    Crozet
    Destina
    Dingo
    Dominiel
    Doris
    Eaton
    Elson
    Emilia
    Enott
    F Kluri
    F Maya
    Flan
    FS Tieria
    Furious
    Glenn
    Gloomyrain
    Godmother
    Gunther
    Haste
    Hataan
    Helen
    Helga
    H Yufine
    Hurado
    Ian
    Jecht
    Jena
    Judith
    Karin
    Ken
    Khawazu
    Kikirat V2
    Kiris
    Landy
    Lena
    Leo
    Lilias
    Lilibet
    Lots
    Luna
    M Hazel
    Maya
    Melany
    Mercedes
    Mirsa
    Mistychain
    Mucacha
    Mui
    Nemunas
    Otillie
    Pearlhorizon
    Politis
    Pyllis
    Ram
    Ran
    Ras
    Rem
    Requiemroar
    RT Roozid
    Rikoris
    Rima
    Rin
    Romann
    Rose
    SS Bellona
    Sez
    S Rose
    SS Achates
    Sigret
    Silk
    S Tenebria
    Summer Iseria
    Surin
    Sven
    Tamarinne
    Taranor Guard
    Taranor Royal Guard
    Tenebria
    Tieria
    Tywin
    Vildred
    Vivian
    W Silk
    W Schuri
    Yufine
    Yuna
    Z Carmainerose
    Zerato

The reality is that gear is the major checkpoint to progression in this game. You can clear all the PvE content in this game with a huge variety of units if you have good enough gear. Therefore, your main priority should be to get W13 on farm. To this end, swapping out SSB for a hero that adds different debuffs could be helpful. Sigret would be great for this spot, since she adds bleeds. General purg would be better than Amomo for the tank slot, but it looks like you don't have him. That's ok though, you should be able to clear it with alexa/furious/sigret/tank. Gear your DPS units to have 65% effectiveness so they can land their debuffs and then put the rest into cdam/attack/crit/speed. A little hp/def isn't horrible since it can help them survive a hit. Speed tune them around 180-200 should be fine since you don't have Gpurg. If you had gpurg you can run them at base speed. Remember that you only need 85% crit for wyvern and that furious can give the others crit with his imprint and buff.

Once you have W13 on farm you next priority is hell raid. Clearing that every month for the 88 sword or chest will help your gear progression quite a bit. Doing those two things will take you into end game.

A popular hell raid team is ChampZ/Roanna/Lilias/Tama. It can clear pretty much all the bosses.

Mace1370 on
    edited October 2021
    It is not really the gold. Gold is easy if you arent throwing it around in non good ways. Its the charms for me. I wish they would reintroduce charm farming into the game.

Oh and if you get Roanna just throw one of the 75 hp sets on her and she can tank every hunt 11 for you with ease.

Jubal77 on
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    It is not really the gold. Gold is easy if you arent throwing it around in non good ways. Its the charms for me. I wish they would reintroduce charm farming into the game.

Oh and if you get Roanna just throw one of the 75 hp sets on her and she can tank every hunt 11 for you with ease.

Yeah this is one of my biggest complaints. Once you're really picky with gear, you collect a bunch of charms. But before you get to that, the main way to get charms is Arena. Which sucks if someone doesn't want to do PvP. The random drops and lab scam shop isn't enough.

Are you guys selling your bad gear for gold or foddering for exp? I fodder for exp and rarely run out of charms.

I break down everything that's 70 and 85 garbage.

edited October 2021
    Yeah break it down so I can craft more epics with proper implicits. With the rarity of even getting 4 affix items they need to revisit the leveling of items. Something like what they did to penguins.

Jubal77 on
    Mace1370 wrote: »
    Are you guys selling your bad gear for gold or foddering for exp? I fodder for exp and rarely run out of charms.

Depends on where I'm at for materials. For some things like speed or LS rings, I still break stuff down since I'm always low. But for chest or other common spots where I have 1000 material, I sell or use as fodder.

edited October 2021

Achates
    Adlay
    Ainos
    Ains
    Aither
    Alexa
    AR Wanda
    A Momo
    Angelica
    A Ravi
    Aramintha
    A Vildred
    Armin
    Arowell
    A Cartuja
    A Coli
    Azalea
    Baal & Sezan
    Basar
    Batisse
    B Romann
    Butcher Corps Inq
    Carrot
    Cartuja
    Cermia
    Charlotte
    Chloe
    Christy
    Church of Ilryos Axe
    Cidd
    Clarissa
    Coli
    C Lorina
    Corvus
    Crozet
    Destina
    Dingo
    Dominiel
    Doris
    Eaton
    Elson
    Emilia
    Enott
    F Kluri
    F Maya
    Flan
    FS Tieria
    Furious
    Glenn
    Gloomyrain
    Godmother
    Gunther
    Haste
    Hataan
    Helen
    Helga
    H Yufine
    Hurado
    Ian
    Jecht
    Jena
    Judith
    Karin
    Ken
    Khawazu
    Kikirat V2
    Kiris
    Landy
    Lena
    Leo
    Lilias
    Lilibet
    Lots
    Luna
    M Hazel
    Maya
    Melany
    Mercedes
    Mirsa
    Mistychain
    Mucacha
    Mui
    Nemunas
    Otillie
    Pearlhorizon
    Politis
    Pyllis
    Ram
    Ran
    Ras
    Rem
    Requiemroar
    RT Roozid
    Rikoris
    Rima
    Rin
    Romann
    Rose
    SS Bellona
    Sez
    S Rose
    SS Achates
    Sigret
    Silk
    S Tenebria
    Summer Iseria
    Surin
    Sven
    Tamarinne
    Taranor Guard
    Taranor Royal Guard
    Tenebria
    Tieria
    Tywin
    Vildred
    Vivian
    W Silk
    W Schuri
    Yufine
    Yuna
    Z Carmainerose
    Zerato

@abotkin I don't see GPurg listed, so you may have to do what I did when I started W13 which is Crozet as tank (with Noble Oath if you have it), Healer in the back (I used Angie but you could use Emilia), and 2 DPS. Sigret is great due to her multiple debuffs and she's one of the best W13 units, so mola isn't wasted on her. SSB could be another good choice, for target and defense break (also she's good so worth mola). It may take 5 minutes per run, but since it's auto, it really doesn't matter unless it's on your phone haha. Eventually you'll hopefully get Gpurg or get Angie tanky enough she can replace your tank for a 3rd DPS unit to speed things up.

Funny enough, I threw A. Ravi into the tank position and she did an ok job with PoV. If I lowered her damage and increased tankiness, she might work ok as well. And she's worth the mola since she's really good for PvP right now. Crozet is a bit tougher to justify the mola cost since he's really only used in W13.

For Hell Raid, you don't have ChampZ or Roana who are used a lot. But Tamarinne and Lilias who are both great units. I use SSB for the first boss and Landy for the 2nd and 3rd bosses. Both are great units so re-using them saves equipment and molas. The 3rd boss could be tricky without Roana but you may be able sub Amomo or another healer in. I've seen folks use C Lorina back in the day, as a DPS for hell raid. Not sure if she's good for 3rd, 4th, and queen. S. Tene is also used since she can't be hit by ST attacks and her attack gain stays for the entire raid.

For Abyss, just cheese it to 100. Level Kiris up to at least 50 and use cata's to get at least the CD and effect chance increase. Then use tanks and healers around her and let her poison speed you through Abyss to get the gear and such.

For PvP, some units I'd work on are Landy, S Tene, A Ravi, A Vildred (also for farming), Basar, Carrot, Charlotte, SSB, Emilia, Lilias, Politis, Vildred and Rem. You have a ton of other good units as well, but universally most of these units don't need crazy good gear to be good. Flan for example is great once you get some speed gear or W. Schuri is a great cleaver (harder to use these days and needs good gear).

Lastly, you may want to look at Taranor Guard down the road. He's a PvE super hero if you get the right units with him (dual attacks provide CR pushes). Tamarinne's idol S1 causes dual attack. A. Ras's (you'll get at the end of Episode 2) S2 has dual attack, and Kitty Clarissa has S1 dual attack (after S3). Pair them together and they can work really well for Dark and Fire expo's. Hopefully you'll luck into a K. Clarissa at some point, but you could put Lilias or another unit that could proc him for a dual attack.

Trajan45 on
    I think you also hit a charm bottle neck in early end game. Right now I only enhance an item if it has the potential for 20+ speed or 70+ gs. Once you become pickier with items you start stockpiling charms.

I am picky with everything. I have a lot of items waiting for charms that would be upgrades for my heroes if they roll good.

Tons of content from this live stream:

Rimuru:

Milim:

Shuna (free unit):

ML Celine:

Looks like back to back banners. So Rimuru will start today and Milim will start next week.

Both units look really good. Rimuru has a copy buffs feature to help against Maid Chloe. But could also be useful against Riolet, CCharles, or others with evasion, or Charlotte for Def/Atk buffs. His S3 seems to be Violet/evasion focused, but the defense break on buffed is nice by itself. Not only is Milim the anti-stealth unit we've needed for a bit, but she can remove souls, is a mage, has extinction, and heal regen on S1 (Great animations as well). Shuna looks ok for a free unit.

ML Celine is interesting. She seems like another anti-cleave unit. But if she can be built tanky, she could be really annoying paired with other bruisers like A. Ravi or Belian.

edited October 2021
    Yeah ml celine gonna be fast bruiser heh. All the units look useful. Rimuru with fixed dmg can also bust through passives and protect artis from what I'm reading. So should be fun to go after those protected squish units and not have to build him dmg at all. The free healer looks great too.

Jubal77 on
    Rimuru on banner and Shuna is the freebie? Wasn't expecting that but okay. And Milim just as predicted, even if I'm surprised they made her a Mage and Rimuru a Warrior. Those two should really be swapped.

edited October 2021
    Madican wrote: »
    Rimuru on banner and Shuna is the freebie? Wasn't expecting that but okay. And Milim just as predicted, even if I'm surprised they made her a Mage and Rimuru a Warrior. Those two should really be swapped.

The classes are really just restrictions on what artifacts they can use.

And Rimuru's kit is confusing.

Edit: I had been thinking I would save for Lilias but man, Celine looks great.

Shadowfire on