As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Darth Bepis

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Darth Bepis

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• MaryAmeliaMaryAmelia Registered User regular
    So, which one is Gabe?

I'm guessing TitMaster69.

• Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    Thank you for your service.

• Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    I wonder if my dial-up stories will inspire the same awe as my grandpas walk-20-miles-through-snow did.

• RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    MaryAmelia wrote: »
    So, which one is Gabe?

I think Mike forgot to include Gabe in the photo

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    Anal Warlock sounds like something out of the Book of Erotic Fantasy.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    RILMS wrote: »
    So, which one is Gabe?

Are we ignoring the possibility that the tank is Gabe?

• KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    every time I run into one of these stupid names online all I can think of is "that's how you want to be remembered"?

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    So, which one is Gabe?

I would say that Gabe was the one taking the picture, but the grandkid said it was of him, so who knows

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Anal Warlock sounds like something out of the Book of Erotic Fantasy.

Gideon the 69th?

• LieutenantDanLieutenantDan Registered User regular
    I tried enlisted based on Gabe's recommendation and I can safely say you mostly just play against bots. It's pretty fun but it seems dead. Probably just gonna go battlefield.

• Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    So, which one is Gabe?

I would say that Gabe was the one taking the picture, but the grandkid said it was of him, so who knows

There's also a question of why a gacha unit would look like Gabe.

The strip's joke is great but does break down when you start to think about it.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • ArmsForPeace84ArmsForPeace84 Your Partner In Freedom Registered User regular
    RIP Cowmoolester, these green replacements were still in grammar school when he fell at Kasserine Pass. To some German sniper with a 420 clan tag, probably a reference to Hitler's birthday.

Nothing personal. It's just business.
  • doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    Wait a second that's not Clan Walrus

we7ek91hy97o.png
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    So, which one is Gabe?

There's also a question of why a gacha unit would look like Gabe.

The strip's joke is great but does break down when you start to think about it.

Unless Wee Gabe knows that Gabe's in it because it's got the names on the back like some people used to do back with photos

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • SolventSolvent Econ-artist กรุงเทพมหานครRegistered User regular
    I don't know if it still happens, but I remember, when I was a bit younger and still gaming a bit, being nostalgic for a time when you could LAN or play with people who had cool or clever tags/handles.

At some point most players started identifying themselves as something like xXx_B0ngl0rd998_xXx or _69DICKS-lol_, and I don't know, I guess the yoof do as they please but I found/find it off-putting.

I don't know where he got the scorpions, or how he got them into my mattress.

http://newnations.bandcamp.com