As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New banned/moderated words?

AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened OptimistThe Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
I was just trying to type some things into the SE++ Job thread, and I kept seeing the post was going to be reviewed for moderation. I believe those filters are in place for the spammers, with the k-word being the most famous. But despite chopping the message up in two halves, I still triggered the moderation. I have no clue what word triggered it.

I know that you don't advertise which words are filtered/moderated, but have any been added recently? Perhaps someone could look at my posts and tell me what I was triggering on?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited November 2021
    Ahahahaha! I finally figured out what the banned word was!

It's 24 / 7, only with no spaces and an x instead of a /.

That's... a heck of a thing to ban. And now that I know it's there, I know how to avoid it.

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    24/7

went through here

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    With an X not a slash

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    That's because a 24 by 7 is the deadliest weapon known to man.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    ah yep with an x it gets filtered

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    threapthreap Registered User regular
    I’ve also found that you can’t say “_____“, “___“, or even “___ ____-_____“.
    Ok that last one I can sort of understand because these days who honestly KEEPS a live chicken around for that sort of purpose, but the first one? I asked a passing nun and she didn’t look shocked, so I don’t know what all the fuss is about….