As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Harder They [Chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    The part of my brain that loves fresh starts and clean notebooks at the beginning of the semester- is really pleased that I start my new job the day after my birthday

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    it costs like $25 to move crypto from wallet to wallet, and as I understand it, that's just going to go up into perpetuity

What's the broker's fee for trading a stock?

Stocks aren't supposed to be used as currency

But also it's a lot less

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Eventually crypto bros will just realize that all they need to do to ensure that the value of their currency and ownership is respected is to have the monopoly on violence
    Crypto bros will always be nerds in my mind.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H27rfr59RiE

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    Organichu wrote: »
    The part of my brain that loves fresh starts and clean notebooks at the beginning of the semester- is really pleased that I start my new job the day after my birthday

Zero Inbox wants to embrace you in its perfect arms

Tumin on
  • Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    Kiddo's playing Forza Horizon for the first time since its on GamePass.

First thing she does after the intro is picks a license plate - 'FARTZON3'.

That's my kid...

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Anarcho-capitalism is just synonymous with feudalism. I was going to say "feudalism with extra steps" but there actually aren't any extra steps.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    ok i'm reading the difficulty discussion

all proponents of difficulty, please present a screenshot of your Hades 32 heat + clears

• Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »

all proponents of difficulty, please present a screenshot of your Hades 32 heat + clears

I'm on 6 be gentle.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Obviously I didn't do that because Hades is too easy

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

obviously, i could have done that if i wanted to, i just had better things to do
    you know, like

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2021
    you'll wax poetic about dark souls difficulty creating engaging gameplay loops where you learn to overcome challenge via repetition but you won't play a BR which is about overcoming challenge via repetition??? we live in a society etc.

Orphane on
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    you'll wax poetic about dark souls difficulty creating engaging gameplay loops where you learn to overcome challenge via repetition but you won't play a BRRRRRRRRRR which is about overcoming challenge via repetition??? we live in a society etc.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    f3n8tuki6wcb.jpeg

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Summs please be safe if you go into the woods hunting alone.

Make sure phone reception works and all that good stuff.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I like dark souls because the controls click with me and i don't know why that's my cosmic speed but it is and most everything else feels weird and floaty and twitchy

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    friends, please consider this fine art
    8dkt1yz1ysa8.jpg

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    friends, please consider this fine art
    8dkt1yz1ysa8.jpg
    nvtmmuwb4b2o.png

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I had some very solid 30- and 31-heat runs, where I could in theory have slightly tweaked the difficulty higher in the first place and then probably beaten it at 32 instead, but it's not something I ever actually did

hanging my head in shame, rn

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Hard games, we all have em

They're just like us

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    When people don’t get enough sleep, certain brain cells literally slow down.

A study that recorded directly from neurons in the brains of 12 people found that sleep deprivation causes the bursts of electrical activity that brain cells use to communicate to become slower and weaker, a team reports online Monday in Nature Medicine.

https://www.opb.org/article/2021/11/10/sleepless-night-leaves-some-brain-cells-as-sluggish-as-you-feel/

it sounds like this was a cool study, where the researchers got to piggyback on someone else's research into epilepsy - all like, listen, you've already got wires in your brain and they're gonna deprive you of sleep, maybe we can pop by for some data too?

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

When I was a kid, my favorite "back to school" activity was going to the stationary aisle in Woolworth's with my sister and parents and buying fresh spiral and composition books and stuff like pencils, pens, and a compass, etc.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Shiny new clean pencil box

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 0.9

@Elldren will create the new thread
    @Organichu is backup

This discussion has been closed.