As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - World War Tuesdays

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - World War Tuesdays

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    I'm not sure what made me laugh more: "WWII'sdays" or the salt & pepper shakers in the shape of V2 missiles.

• Options
    oh3fiftyoneoh3fiftyone Registered User regular
    I hope Mike eventually finds his way over to Hell Let Loose. I’d join a PA Hell Let Loose clan in a heartbeat.

• Options
    T-DangerT-Danger Registered User regular
    "Can I get some bacon on the side?"
    "Sir, bacon was barely available during World War II, ergo it is barely available at WWII'sdays. Would you like a refill on your Pepsi?"

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    As someone who doesn't know anything about Vegas, the first panel stood alone as a funnier joke than the comic as a whole until I googled "new york new york".

• Options
    KaitensatsumaKaitensatsuma Registered User regular
    I just realized the title is a pun on TGIFriday's

• Options
    ArmsForPeace84ArmsForPeace84 Your Partner In Freedom Registered User regular
    I was gonna make a joke about that place getting in hot water for the pieces of flair they handed out for pride month, but then I looked it up, and reclaiming the pink triangle is totally a thing.

Huh. The more you know.

So instead, let's just pretend I made a joke about the Army Group Centre theming of their "light appetites" menu. You know, half a piece of knäckebröd, a couple of smokes, some amphetamines. That sort of thing.

Nothing personal. It's just business.
  • Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    I just realized the title is a pun on TGIFriday's

Now we just need restaurants for all the other days in the week.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    oh3fiftyoneoh3fiftyone Registered User regular
    Aldo wrote: »
    I'm not sure what made me laugh more: "WWII'sdays" or the salt & pepper shakers in the shape of V2 missiles.

Those look more like mortar rounds to me.