As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Interesting Facts] are coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Ponies are horses I think my friend that you have just fallen into the quivering meat of my argument and predicament

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    Does falling into quivering meat count as a cum death

Captain Inertia on
  • SiliconStewSiliconStew Registered User regular
    Does falling into quivering meat count as a cum death

Not if you can find a 3rd to jump up and down on the bed for you.

Just remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    How about unicornpower

I think that's a unit of pressure, because it's a horsepower that comes to a point

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    How about unicornpower

I think it depends on whether you thrust in the same direction or one at each end.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    what about unicron power?

I guess that's insubstantial when compared to the matrix of leadership

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    If y'all think cum deaths are just a joke wait until you hear about schools with rooms dedicated to cum folders.

zkHcp.jpg
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    what about unicron power?

I guess that's insubstantial when compared to the matrix of leadership

Newton's first law as it applies to unicron power states that any object set in motion will proceed on its way to oblivion.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Just browsing around Ebay...

Oh, right

Desert Storm Trading Cards were a real thing.

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

Oh, right

zbqx9o99x43r.png
    Keep an eye out for his rookie card, if you can find one where the corners haven't chipped off the clay tablet you can swap it at the crossroads in exchange for mastery over the blues guitar.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular

Oh, right

I had the whole dang set. Also the first two phases, Sword and Shield.

I was super into military shit/guns as a kid, and also collected lots of different things with my grandpa, including cards of all sorts, so he picked those up for me when he was out one day....buying/selling stones?

I sure hope we haven't continued to make trading cards like that, it's super gross.

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Collectable cards are old hat. Nowadays we make NFTs.

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    Ah yes, I remember the assohles in my highschool who collected those cards. They also collected Joe Camel collectible cards. Camel cash. A poster that said "I'd fly 10,000 miles to smoke a pack of camels."

And now I realize why those fucking nft apes look familiar.

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
    edited November 2021
    Jedoc wrote: »

Oh, right

zbqx9o99x43r.png
    Keep an eye out for his rookie card, if you can find one where the corners haven't chipped off the clay tablet you can swap it at the crossroads in exchange for mastery over the blues guitar.

::shambles away ashamedly with the blues in his heart::

Captain Inertia on
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    thus the clay tablet

BahamutZERO.gif
    edited November 2021
    Motherfunk I biffed all over the joke

Captain Inertia on
  • MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    5329b89979f4980fb5aca757121483a4d1b4ee57.jpg

Yes, that is indeed the grave of H.R. Giger.

I didn't know it, but it makes sense that he was borne in 940.

How many sittings to get that tatted on my back

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Any reasonable artist would turn you away because I'm pretty sure that's a solution to the Lament Configuration.

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    on the other hand I'm pretty sure it's relatively easy to find an unreasonable tattoo artist

wY6K6Jb.gif
    I like his grave flowers

rose / sage and a nice hyacinth

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    259882428_3999686570131812_924710739972413005_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=30rKqLRZqgkAX9LcoFp&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-1.fna&oh=7ea4c97fad12429d78d2dc127ae6d5e6&oe=61A4DC06

gxw7ellqeg281.png

BahamutZERO.gif
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Listen, I didn't come here to have my visual cortex insulted and abused like this.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Interestingly if I relax and unfocus my eyes so I'm seeing double, it's very obvious that they're circles

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
    Interestingly if I relax and unfocus my eyes so I'm seeing double, it's very obvious that they're circles

you're blurring the little squares out, which are what is causing the illusion

BahamutZERO.gif
    Just gotta glance over the top of my glasses.

Illusion broken.

Reality confirmed.

• QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    Just gotta glance over the top of my glasses.

Illusion broken.

Reality confirmed.

29qmj230b48p.png

6c4284464bab55c0d9e6b39cbc38bbf9--roger-rabbit-disney-villains.jpg

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
    I talked just

THIS!

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Remember when the German military tattoo went a bit viral a few weeks or so ago because it looks like, you know, at least weird, what with the torches and such.

Pre warning: Merkel is getting one tomorrow as is traditional for the send off of the chancellor.
    You can also look forward to the slight absurdness of the military brass band playing these two songs as the person the tattoo is for gets to choose some songs for the serenade part of it.
    https://youtu.be/_L9b2ifwqlQ
    https://youtu.be/z_K_w1Yb5Yk

6c4284464bab55c0d9e6b39cbc38bbf9--roger-rabbit-disney-villains.jpg

Gahhhhhh

Oof wait, this isn't the mood thread?

• The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Today I learned that if you wish to murder a squirrel by defenestration your window will need to be placed at least 4,800 miles up.

This is due to the fact squirrels can survive falls at terminal velocity, but cannot, thankfully, survive starvation.

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Today I learned that if you wish to murder a squirrel by defenestration your window will need to be placed at least 4,800 miles up.

This is due to the fact squirrels can survive falls at terminal velocity, but cannot, thankfully, survive starvation.

I think you can feel confident that they'll suffer fatal decompression from about 100km or so, you just need to make sure you're not also sucked out into the cold vacuum of space.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    Fishman wrote: »

I think you can feel confident that they'll suffer fatal decompression from about 100km or so, you just need to make sure you're not also sucked out into the cold vacuum of space.

We could do that, yes.

Or we could construct a 4800 mile tube, full it with air and earth like gravity and resume defenestrating squirrels so that they stave to death just before impact

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »

We could do that, yes.

Or we could construct a 4800 mile tube, full it with air and earth like gravity and resume defenestrating squirrels so that they stave to death just before impact

BRB, outlining plans for squirrel space elevator complex in the Australian Outback.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    you'd need the tube to have a series of airlocks that only open briefly to let the falling squirrel through or you'd just recreate the pressure differences in the earth's atmosphere

BahamutZERO.gif
    you'd need the tube to have a series of airlocks that only open briefly to let the falling squirrel through or you'd just recreate the pressure differences in the earth's atmosphere

Nothing is too excessive in our quest for proper squirrel defenestration