As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

For Whom The Drum Tolls…Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sounds like fun, sign me up.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    ready to lose!

• sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    Yes throw me in the gauntlet

Autocorrect changed gauntlet to Gainesville. Not sure what to make of that

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    Hell yeah

putting it all on the line

working retail but I'm confident the store won't play it. I just need to not walk through the interior of the mall.

Garthor on
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I'm so in.

I'm the innest in here.

Not even going home for Christmas this year, I'm gonna smoke this challenge like a fresh brisket.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I am not participating this year but I am volunteering my services as sound checker. Like if there is a questionable cover or piece of media, send it to me and I can objectively say yes to no to it containing the song.

Assuming Raijin is cool with that. It probably won’t come up though.

Welcome to the team

cas9ze3z5qas.jpeg

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    OP should be updated. If I missed you DEAL WITH IT

:bigfrown:

No idea what you’re talking about. Looks to me like you’ve been there the whole time.

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I am not participating this year but I am volunteering my services as sound checker. Like if there is a questionable cover or piece of media, send it to me and I can objectively say yes to no to it containing the song.

Welcome to the team

cas9ze3z5qas.jpeg

ktda8ybcpaao.png

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    Count me in

• never dienever die Registered User regular
    Add me to the list.

Hopefully I don’t accidentally eliminate myself this year.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    PUT ME IN, COACH~!

sig.gif
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular

Fun fact: the Drummer is the reason Timspork’s ghost is a ghost

• SleepSleep Registered User regular
    I’m in on this

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I'm in. Bring it on, Cruel Fate.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    I'm in!

Time to play musical chicken with the seasonal 24/7 Christmas radio station my family likes to listen to (and farewell my totally 80's weekend radio station until Dec. 26th :cry: ).

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, put me in

I have been reminded that Black Friday is a very capitalist American holiday so I should specifically say the date.

11/26

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Hi. I too would like to partake in the festive merriments.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
    Ohhhhh boy! I have decided on the theme this year

• UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    it's my favorite time of year, i'm in

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I'm 0-2 so far, and both times it seriously came down to the wire.

I am ready to go 0-3 probably due to hearing it the day after the contest starts.

• H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    Sure let's do it

Only time I would really be at risk is if I fly down to visit my parents for Christmas, but in that case the chances of the drummer boy finding me shoot up about 1000%

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i missed signups last year and won

this year i will surely lose, because i am signing up

Ohhhhh boy! I have decided on the theme this year

Is the theme drumming?

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Well folks

You all know I listen to Christmas music religiously starting the day after Thanksgiving, and I will NOT be removing Little Drummer Boy from any of my playlists

Sign me up for this, I give it five hours before I'm out

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc check this video out, unrelated.

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I'm in to win

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I remain undefeated so of course I'm in again.

• Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    Last time I accidentally got myself out, which was very embarrassing. I expect a repeat performance this year.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    What's the rule about drummerboy-ing someone

I am so god damn excited for elimination pictures this year.

I had to issue a warning to my wife.

“So…if you happen to look at my photo gallery…the reason why you’re seeing ALL THAT YOU ARE SEEING is because of Little Drummer Boy eliminations”

Platy wrote: »
    What's the rule about drummerboy-ing someone

You can’t be eliminated by someone intentionally trying to get you out.

Example 1: I walk in the room and you’re singing little drummer boy not even realizing I am in the room - OUT

Example 2: you start singing Drummer Boy BECAUSE I’m walking in the room and you know I’m in the contest. - STILL ALIVE

Example 3: I just fucking NEED TO HEAR THAT DRUMMER so I ask you to sing it - OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc check this video out, unrelated.

I'm a good sport generally, but if I realize that I've just been eliminated by those jackoffs I'm going to hurl the nearest breakable object at the second nearest breakable object as hard as I can and then challenge god to a fistfight.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Getting eliminated by the Pentatonix version counts as a DOUBLE elimination

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    PENTATONALITY

• Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    Last time I accidentally got myself out, which was very embarrassing. I expect a repeat performance this year.

To be clear I am entering in again this year

Yeah I’m going to catch up on the list tomorrow. I’m laaaaazy

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    If you are in the contest, and you play the song to try and eliminate someone, then not only do you not eliminate them, but you eliminate yourself instead.

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
  • CellorifficCelloriffic Registered User regular
    Sure thing, let's do this.