As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We've been playing [Animal Crossing] for how long now!?!

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    After watching someone last night design a house for Cephalobot I want everything offered from that design. Everything. I want to make my own sci fi bridge.

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I think most of the robots come with all that. Sprocket did for sure. Also Petri and Roswell have a bunch of sci-fi stuff.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    I think most of the robots come with all that. Sprocket did for sure. Also Petri and Roswell have a bunch of sci-fi stuff.

• Options
    homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    Just got a new maple leaf rug DIY recipe, keep an eye out for balloons.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited November 2021
    akjak wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »
    sarukun I added you (ign is Thera).

@akjak I forgot to mention that I added you back a bit ago, but now I can’t really remember if anything else needs to happen before you’re able to send the DIY, do I need to do anything on my end?

We need to visit once. Either I can come to yours or vice versa. Then you’ll be in a list of friends I can mail stuff to. (Also I’ll just bring the recipe)
    I figured it might be finicky like that, but it’s been so long since I added anyone I forgot the details.

Let’s try to throw that together this weekend. Whereabouts is your time zone?

sarukun on
  • Options
    Always have at least 11000 Bells when getting your daily luck reading from Katrina, because she won't offer to purify bad luck if you don't have the 10000 to pay for it, and that's the only time she'll do it, meaning you're stuck with your bad luck for the day and miss getting a lucky item mailed to you.

• Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Decayed Trees are a DIY in case anyone is wondering. No I haven't gotten it yet. lol

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    I have no luck getting new DIYs. I don't play in long enough spurts to get balloons and everyone gives me ones I already have. oh well. Anyone know what the update was about?

Here are some pic to enjoy. Just cooking something for all my friends.
    eunba92fki9q.jpg
    zvlg8a1t5kac.jpg
    jb94g0c2szf9.jpg
    7fukrnhsutvt.jpg

Hopkins isn't having a good day.
    i8979xjoe4ce.jpg
    fyou0lgcs91q.jpg
    16ypsm33zj7a.jpg
    i9cgibuoi2z2.jpg

Sprocket is getting a little personal here
    oijmf66o1brc.jpg
    yltwwgvkafr5.jpg

And just some random insight from my animals.
    j89pze9ll3y5.jpg
    vfv6d6z6jc7n.jpg
    9i0eei2ym9ic.jpg
    n1lp0w6wcqzo.jpg
    572regqvmdvr.jpg

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Ken O wrote: »
    Decayed Trees are a DIY in case anyone is wondering. No I haven't gotten it yet. lol

What do they look like?

I got the castle wall for sale in my island but I had some questions
    Does it come in different colors as mine from the catalog appears to be rose colored? Is it just a wall? Is there a portcullis/gate? Are there towers?

• Options
    Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    So, if you use something in Happy Home Designer, is it then order-able via your catalog if you hadn't "touched" it before?

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    So, if you use something in Happy Home Designer, is it then order-able via your catalog if you hadn't "touched" it before?

Not that I've noticed. Although the stuff you've bought in the resort store does show up in the catalogue.

WotanAnubis on
  • Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Decayed Trees are just the dead looking ones. I got a ruined column DIY. It's worth going to the HHR once a day just to check the beach, there is a DIY there every day.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    Decayed Trees are just the dead looking ones. I got a ruined column DIY. It's worth going to the HHR once a day just to check the beach, there is a DIY there every day.
    Once you've got the restaurant, the head chef will give you a cooking DIY every day.

I don't have all the facilities yet, but I'm gonna go ahead and guess that all of them will give you a little something every day.

• Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »

What do they look like?

Does it come in different colors as mine from the catalog appears to be rose colored? Is it just a wall? Is there a portcullis/gate? Are there towers?

I know there are towers and gates in a couple of different styles as well. I have a sand looking tower but I've seen brick.

• Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »

What do they look like?

I know there are towers and gates in a couple of different styles as well. I have a sand looking tower but I've seen brick.

Vine/Moss Kapp'n islands usually have unique DIYs too. I've picked up a Ruined Arch, Glowing Moss Wall, and a rug so far.

Vyolynce on
  • Options

Yes. After a certain number of jobs, Wardell will let you order stuff from him.

It’s not everything, (DIY things aren’t, Saharah wallpapers, art, etc) but it’s… a lot.

Between him and Cyrus, there is really no need to go cataloging anywhere ever again.

• Options
    I thought exchanging tickets with Saharah was guaranteed to get you a wall or floor you haven't obtained before if there are any left, but today I got a dupe. Makes me wonder if I was mistaken, they changed it, or if it doesn't apply to the walls/floors added in the 2.0.0 update.

• Options
    If anyone needs a last-minute turnip dump we're buying at 134 tonight in Glosta.

Since I'm not sure who's (still) on my FL I'm open under code D5HM4. Come sell, come visit, whatever. Store should be open for another 90 minutes or so, I'll probably be AFS.

• Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    do these mushrooms that spawn remain after mushroom seasons ends/winter begins?

Can I harvest them and then place them back on the ground as permanent decoration (like flowers)?

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    My island is open if anyone wants to buy turnips for 91

I think the lowest price is 90 so pretty good

Code 9XMG8

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    I’m on the lookout for the Steampunk wall, and can offer a Steampunk floor in return.

• Options
    Does anyone wanna adopt Raymond?

• Options
    Does anyone wanna adopt Raymond?

I would, but I couldn't do it until tomorrow ~ 22 hours from now

sig.gif
  • Options
    I can wait. I can put him in boxes at any time.

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
  • Options
    Franklin didn't have a whole lot of new stuff on offer at today's Festival, but at least he shared his recipes so I guess that's something.

• Options
    Oh snap, I went to a shooting star island. So I have extra star bits if needed and a satellite DIY.
    [4uly6x18lj2c.jpg
    o568l9y7eorz.jpg
    m1018bdbmwtw.jpg

And happy Thanksgiving to everyone of you all.
    lu4cdwb9uqyc.jpg
    aefiobcgfbgt.jpg
    gkhl1mtwzk3v.jpg
    sxv151vakbil.jpg
    02abqpqni4gt.jpg

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    I really wish there was an 'insomniac' ordinance. 11pm isn't late enough most of the time. I want Vampire island.

Zilla360 on
  • Options
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    I really wish there was an 'insomniac' ordinance. 11pm isn't late enough most of the time. I want Vampire island.

You can set your town clock independent of the real-world clock, no?

• Options
    I can wait. I can put him in boxes at any time.

@akjak are you around sometime in the next ~90m or so?

sig.gif
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Hooray for Turkey Day! That was so awesome! And hoarding shit pays off yet again! Delightful holiday, great job dev team.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    This was my first Turkey Day, as I was off island doing "real life" or something last year. It was fun! Managed to get all the secret ingredients. Marina and Ankha skipped the festivities and spent the whole time cooking in their own houses tho.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    Don't forget it's "Nook Friday" for three days I think. 30% off everything in the Nook Store.

Helped my son do the Thanksgiving event and Super glad we got all those ingredients! Looking forward to Toy Day now. When does Snow start falling?

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • Options
    They say it lasts until the 30th.

And by that I mean "every damned time you enter the building".

• Options
  • Options
    In case anyone’s been “farming” HHP villagers for rare wallpapers:

Dom has the Steampunk Wall (but not the floor? Weird)

Clay (among others) has the Candles Wall and Magic Circle Floor (neat combo interaction).

Once you have it unlocked, you can just use it for every client until…

Once per day, a HHP client will gift you a wall, floor, or rug that you used in their home. Talk to your previous clients every day!

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I had a villager leave the other day, I thought I'd have time to play and find a replacement. I didn't have time, so Mr. Nook found me a villager.

Apparently I made a great impression on Marcel when I visited my wife's island so now the creepy thing has moved in. I had done such a good job being selective on my villagers...I assume once he's out of boxes I can use an Amiibo card camper to drive him out of town?

• Options
    CullenCullen Registered User regular
    Does anyone have the new castle parts that I can catalogue? I'm desperate to turn my pirate cove into a big fort but haven't seen them yet.

• Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    Does anyone have the new castle parts that I can catalogue? I'm desperate to turn my pirate cove into a big fort but haven't seen them yet.

What’s your island again? If we friends I can send you some

• Options
    I had a villager leave the other day, I thought I'd have time to play and find a replacement. I didn't have time, so Mr. Nook found me a villager.

Apparently I made a great impression on Marcel when I visited my wife's island so now the creepy thing has moved in. I had done such a good job being selective on my villagers...I assume once he's out of boxes I can use an Amiibo card camper to drive him out of town?

Yes, yes you can