As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Bitter End

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Bitter End

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    At least our dungeon master was nice enough to give us death by Snu Snu while sometimes respecting our sexual preferences...

• Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    Submatron Galash! What a blast from the past.

• Options
    palidine40palidine40 Registered User regular
    Oh gods, what a grand campaign to have witnessed over the years. The players and their interactions with each other and the GM were quite uniquely interesting compared to Any other online campaign I've watched. I loved it all... Please keep sharing your brand of friendship with the world, Mr Holkins.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I like how he spite eats the party sub starting in the middle. Just a full mouth of bread. Pure spite that is.

• Options
    BremenBremen Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    I like how he spite eats the party sub starting in the middle. Just a full mouth of bread. Pure spite that is.

It's session 0 and the sandwich is untouched, I kind of assumed he just decided he wanted the sandwich more than the campaign and tossed everyone out so he wouldn't have to share.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    "Welcome to Session 0, where we discuss what kind of game we want to play so nobody has to feel uncomfortable bringing it up later. Does anybody want to start?"

"I've always wanted to play a game involving golden wings"

"Get the fuck out"

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    edited November 2021
    In panel 2, is that a hatless Dave? Staring into a bowl of his future?

doompooky on
    we7ek91hy97o.png