As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

the thread where we post moods

• el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    I wish I had a Lucario to pet me on the head

buta5fm84tql.jpeg

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Jesus
    tapdancing
    catch'em all
    Christ

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Do not fuck the Lucario.

Do not do it. We know you're thinking about it and you better not. Ooooh boy you better not.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Loss.jpeg

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    HEY! HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! DON'T YOU FUCK THAT LUCARIO! DON'T YOU DO IT!

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2021
    Also, hey Lucario?

Stop trying to fuck that human.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I love that

the whole thing

the comforting Lucario "hey, you deserve better than him anyway, someone who understands you." or just "Lucario. Lucario! Lu-Lucario!"

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    RENT will always have a special place in my heart for being instrumental in turning me into the queer alt horrorshow I currently am

but boy it is just not very good.

except for I'll Cover You (Reprise).

• valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    I feel bad because that definitely sounds like some dumb cringe bullshit I'd have done when I was a younger idiot, but as mortified as she is likely to be it is kind of important that this person understands that type of shit is super not okay, and especially in a working environment where there are legal consequences.

This woman is 53 years old.
    MechMantis wrote: »
    I don't know the name of my mood right now...

There is a new worker here who apparently likes me. To the point where others have started making jokes about she hugs me when she sees me, and sits really close when she's talking to me, and offers to bring me coffee or something from the cafeteria. And doesn't do those things for anyone else.

A little context, I'm a germaphobe and somewhat antisocial and it takes a lot for me to warm up to people. And this stranger who I've known for about 6 days over a three week period is not that close to me yet. I also don't like touching people.

Well, tonight, because she doesn't know anything about me, she hurt me. And I don't feel I can talk to anyone about it here. A friend up here has one of those high-powered massagers, and he brings it to work and thinks it's neat. (He's a little odd.) She came up behind me and use it on my neck.

I have 5 discs in my neck which need surgery and I've been putting it off. She doesn't know me that well, so she had no way of knowing, and I am angry that this complete stranger thought that was okay, and I am not the kind of person who can relay that to someone. I don't want to hurt her feelings because other than not knowing about personal space, apparently, she seems nice. Not my type, but I don't want to tell her thaat. I was hoping she would just stop. Now, I'm in pain, don't have any medication to take for it here at work, and just want to leave.

Yo WHAT you need to get bosses involved on that post-fuckin-haste

One of them is already aware and has done nothing.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    I feel bad because that definitely sounds like some dumb cringe bullshit I'd have done when I was a younger idiot, but as mortified as she is likely to be it is kind of important that this person understands that type of shit is super not okay, and especially in a working environment where there are legal consequences.

This woman is 53 years old.
    MechMantis wrote: »
    I don't know the name of my mood right now...

There is a new worker here who apparently likes me. To the point where others have started making jokes about she hugs me when she sees me, and sits really close when she's talking to me, and offers to bring me coffee or something from the cafeteria. And doesn't do those things for anyone else.

A little context, I'm a germaphobe and somewhat antisocial and it takes a lot for me to warm up to people. And this stranger who I've known for about 6 days over a three week period is not that close to me yet. I also don't like touching people.

Well, tonight, because she doesn't know anything about me, she hurt me. And I don't feel I can talk to anyone about it here. A friend up here has one of those high-powered massagers, and he brings it to work and thinks it's neat. (He's a little odd.) She came up behind me and use it on my neck.

I have 5 discs in my neck which need surgery and I've been putting it off. She doesn't know me that well, so she had no way of knowing, and I am angry that this complete stranger thought that was okay, and I am not the kind of person who can relay that to someone. I don't want to hurt her feelings because other than not knowing about personal space, apparently, she seems nice. Not my type, but I don't want to tell her thaat. I was hoping she would just stop. Now, I'm in pain, don't have any medication to take for it here at work, and just want to leave.

Yo WHAT you need to get bosses involved on that post-fuckin-haste

One of them is already aware and has done nothing.

Yo what the fuck to both of those

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    No one gives me unsolicited creepy back rubs. My back is sore and I'm not picky. Get on it weirdos.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    257968047_10101706413376131_5253444148728958005_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=LMw2hJP_u0cAX-NvCNF&_nc_ht=scontent.ftlv2-1.fna&oh=f3bd008aa26df481ed40915606aefc6a&oe=61A12C06

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    rdq5ozgvs298.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular

Hmm, I am putting my money on "crazy frog NFTs".

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Maybe a bad idea to inline a tweet with prominent frog dick

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    They showed Crazy Frog to kids in 2003. An internet forum of 13+ year olds can handle it in 2021.

Madican wrote: »
    Maybe a bad idea to inline a tweet with prominent frog dick

my son is also named prominent frog dick

Gvzbgul wrote: »
    They showed Crazy Frog to kids in 2003. An internet forum of 13+ year olds can handle it in 2021.

It's not about what we can or can't handle, it was a gentle suggestion that might help avoid a mod infraction. But if you're that confident then by all means.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Hey!!

What the heck!!

My child was browsing around on these forums and just saw a frog dick??!

And now they say they won't go to church anymore??!

Um

Mods??!

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    The church thing was unrelated.

I told him church is stupid.

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    frogs have dicks?

what a world

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Dick frog.

Frog with the dick on it.

• Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Well I guess I'm a furry now. I never thought I'd see the day, but I guess I'm just not into foxes and shit, I'm into frog dicks. I just had to see one to realize it.

• Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    HEY! HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! DON'T YOU FUCK THAT LUCARIO! DON'T YOU DO IT!
    U R NOT MY MOM. Can't tell me what not to do... :P :snap:

|Ko-Fi Me! ☕😎|NH844lc.png | PSN | chi-logo-only-favicon.png(C.H.I) Ltd. |🏳️⚧️♥️
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    From Lucario yiffing to frog dicks

Full circle

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Dick frog.

Frog with the dick on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-A989FqyxI

edited November 2021

Full circle

The Lucario pictures are just Loss.jpg

Madican on

Full circle
    https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Fungi_from_Yuggoth#XIX._The_Bells

XIX. The Bells

Year after year I heard that faint, far ringing,
    Of deep-toned bells on the black midnight wind;
    Peals from no steeple I could ever find,
    But strange, as if across some great void winging.
    I searched my dreams and memories for a clue,
    And thought of all the chimes my visions carried;
    Of quiet Innsmouth, where the white gulls tarried,
    Around an ancient spire that once I knew.

Always perplexed I heard those far notes falling,
    Till one March night the bleak rain splashing cold,
    Beckoned me back through gateways of recalling,
    To elder towers where the mad clappers tolled.
    They tolled - but from the sunless tides that pour,
    Through sunken valleys on the sea's dead floor.

|Ko-Fi Me! ☕😎|NH844lc.png | PSN | chi-logo-only-favicon.png(C.H.I) Ltd. |🏳️⚧️♥️
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    I’m very ill, and to counteract that I have been singing “I’m coughing blood” to the tune of I’m Coming Out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbYcte4ZEgQ

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    9ihtyn1csb41.png

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
This discussion has been closed.