As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Warner Brothels

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Warner Brothels

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    That's clearly not the whale from Free Willy, it doesn't have the bent dorsal fin.

• V1mV1m Registered User regular
    He's going straight now

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    In a matchup of Batman vs the whale, Batman would of course come prepared with orca repellent and it would be a quick win.

• BropocalypseBropocalypse Registered User regular
    I love the first panel so much. It has life.

• TACAMOTACAMO Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    This is just the plot to "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny"

TACAMO on
  • OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    We need Sesame Street characters in on this. They're crossed over with Game of Thrones in the past.

What, you don't believe me. Well see for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhWUFXvaZjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2ppLtHbag4

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    "I can't think of a worse ending"

fucking A

• RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    Getting some real Mr. Timn vibes from the game dev here.

"You want to sell me a game...through the window?"

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    I can't take this game seriously because they don't have Warner Bros' most iconic fighting characters, Bette Davis and Joan Crawford in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Victor Lazlo with the band from Rick's Café Americain as a summon or no sale

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I love the first panel so much. It has life.

I could believe that Jerry hand washes dishes. Has a dish washer but does it old school.

• Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    KalTorak wrote: »
    I can't take this game seriously because they don't have Warner Bros' most iconic fighting characters, Bette Davis and Joan Crawford in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"

I think Betty Davis is the lead villain in Injustice.

Johnny17 on
  • T-DangerT-Danger Registered User regular
    Please, if you're talking about iconic characters, they gotta put in Samantha from that all time classic Deadly Friend.
    That move where she destroys a man's head with a basketball will be top tier in tournament play.

• Giant SloarGiant Sloar Registered User regular
    Waiting for WB to add the Matrix character pack. Can Arya defeat The One? I think not!

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Rivals of Aether already has a killer whale, Gabe and Tycho are way late on this one

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • sokpupetsokpupet Registered User regular
    20 bucks that WB will shove in a premium Neil Howie skin for the Edward Malus character that'll cost, like, 20 bucks.

• OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »
    "I can't think of a worse ending"

fucking A

Grover gets some savage lines too.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • NekoPanzerNekoPanzer Registered User regular
    I would pay real money just for a fighting game where the roster consists purely of all of Nicholas Cage's film characters.

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    NekoPanzer wrote: »
    I would pay real money just for a fighting game where the roster consists purely of all of Nicholas Cage's film characters.

Only if they call it Cage Match.

• shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    How about nicholas cage vs johnny cage :B

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    How about nicholas cage vs johnny cage :B

Johnny Cage is the boss fight.