As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

No, It's the Artisanal Cheese Villains Who Are Wrong in the [BAD FOOD] Thread

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    You gotta move out of Flavortown.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    I don't understand any of the placement motivation for that chart, except for mashed potatoes at true neutral

and gravy is obviously chaotic good. You can put it on anything (yes, even that), and it's always an improvement.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    edited November 2021
    I’d move Turkey to neutral good but otherwise I’m fairly happy with most of that chart

Mac and cheese is not a universal Thanksgiving dish

knitdan on
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    I’d move Turkey to neutral good but otherwise I’m fairly happy with most of that chart

TURKEY IS LAWFUL

FUCKING FIGHT ME

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

TURKEY IS LAWFUL

FUCKING FIGHT ME

What about THIS turkey, hashbanana?

b77f3ad5887b8e75e8516d803e8d161e.jpg

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    alignment charts are just another way to generate pointless arguments, even in D&D

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I do not like that image.

TURKEY IS LAWFUL

FUCKING FIGHT ME

So’s ur mum!

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Deep frying a turkey tomorrow. And zucchini. And pickles. And stuffing balls.

What are you stuffing them with

Stuffing.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE ALIGNMENT CHARTS WHEN THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW ALIGNMENT CHARTS WORK

Turkey is the only thanksgiving food everyone agrees should be there, it is the fucking poster boy of thanksgiving, it is the image on all the corporate marketing, it is the most traditional and safest choice, it is the fucking symbol of the holiday.

TURKEY IS THE DEFINITION OF LAWFUL.

The morality of turkey is open for debate, you could argue that any factory farmed meat cannot be considered good, or that it's the only form of protein on the table and it's pretty lean too so it can't be evil, but I will fucking fistfight anyone who thinks TURKEY should be CHAOTIC on a THANKSGIVING ALIGNMENT CHART.

CHAOTIC GOOD: Photo of Perdue-brand turkey, frozen, in factory seal
    LAWFUL GOOD: Photo of literally any other brand of turkey, frozen, in factory seal
    LAWFUL EVIL: Photo of someone slaughtering a live turkey superimposed over a photo of a family sitting down for Thanksgiving-with-turkey dinner
    NEUTRAL EVIL: Screenshot of your character harvesting a wild turkey in Far Cry 5 for parts so you can craft a new ammo belt
    CHAOTIC EVIL: Just a plain photo of Turkey, the country

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    What are you stuffing them with

I prefer to call it fisting.

As in you put fistfuls of stuffing in there.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    We don't put anything inside the turkey. It just gets deep fried and carved. The stuffing is Stovetop with some customization and the balls are formed from taking a spoonful, roll in panko, and drop into the fryer. Comes out crispy on the outside and savory on the inside. Pair with homemade cranberry sauce.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »

WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE ALIGNMENT CHARTS WHEN THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW ALIGNMENT CHARTS WORK

Turkey is the only thanksgiving food everyone agrees should be there, it is the fucking poster boy of thanksgiving, it is the image on all the corporate marketing, it is the most traditional and safest choice, it is the fucking symbol of the holiday.

TURKEY IS THE DEFINITION OF LAWFUL.

The morality of turkey is open for debate, you could argue that any factory farmed meat cannot be considered good, or that it's the only form of protein on the table and it's pretty lean too so it can't be evil, but I will fucking fistfight anyone who thinks TURKEY should be CHAOTIC on a THANKSGIVING ALIGNMENT CHART.

CHAOTIC GOOD: Photo of Perdue-brand turkey, frozen, in factory seal
    LAWFUL GOOD: Photo of literally any other brand of turkey, frozen, in factory seal
    LAWFUL EVIL: Photo of someone slaughtering a live turkey superimposed over a photo of a family sitting down for Thanksgiving-with-turkey dinner
    NEUTRAL EVIL: Screenshot of your character harvesting a wild turkey in Far Cry 5 for parts so you can craft a new ammo belt
    CHAOTIC EVIL: Just a plain photo of Turkey, the country

Where does the Tofurkey go on this alignment chart?
    I'd have put it chaotic evil, but that's taken.

Also, where does the turkey flavor spam go?

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    I roll to disbelieve the illusion.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    I do not like that image.

It's also known for this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFgZ0ewcQUo
    The puppet really in the video comments about a woman's chest

• GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Mmm, forbidden kiwi.

4pxvn4xtmc6j.jpg

• KarlKarl Registered User regular

I could see it tasting not terrible but looking absolutely fucking terrible.

But it's turkey. That's a massive chunk of meat to just "roll the dice, let's see if its bad or not".

Do it properly. Food wastage is bad.

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    I know the Asparagus was pages ago, but I still got to ask: Are you all eating white asparagus or green?

Because green is so much better. fry it up with some spice and hmmmmmmmm

also growin it might not be that hard but harvesting it is one of the more backbreaking labors that also requires some skill to do it quickly and cleanly.

honovere on
    I have never had white asparagus.

How is it different taste wise from green?

edited November 2021
    It’s a milder taste, because all the cocoa solids have been removed

Some argue it shouldn’t be called asparagus at all because of this

(To be clear this is a joke)

knitdan on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    is this bad food

or merely cute food

musb8dqan960.jpgikapr1mca179.jpg
    r2eaj22ams00.jpg6z4suqwj9s58.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
    I would say cute.

But what is that white filling in the bottom right?

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    knowing japan? mayonnaise

wY6K6Jb.gif
    Looks like alotta white bread and whipped cream to me, that sounds pretty bad food.

I would expect to see fruit and mayo in Taiwan, not as much Japan.

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    The healthiest thing there is probably the rice bunny in soup, although I don't know what the "flowers" are made of. Looks a bit like baloney.

Are that super thick pancakes or some kind of buns in the bottom left? Looks like a nice dessert anyway.

Souffle pancakes, yeah.

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Happy Thanksgiving, fellow American kids!

I'm smoking a turkey for the first time. Please send me your thoughts and prayers that I do not screw it up.

• webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    MichaelLC wrote: »

I'm smoking a turkey for the first time. Please send me your thoughts and prayers that I do not screw it up.

You got this!

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    honovere wrote: »
    The healthiest thing there is probably the rice bunny in soup, although I don't know what the "flowers" are made of. Looks a bit like baloney.

Are that super thick pancakes or some kind of buns in the bottom left? Looks like a nice dessert anyway.

I'm pretty sure that's curry. Which... close to a soup.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    honovere wrote: »

I'm pretty sure that's curry. Which... close to a soup.

It’s a stew!

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Karl wrote: »
    I would say cute.

Might be cream cheese and pickle. That's a popular finger sandwich for social gatherings in some parts.

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Karl wrote: »
    I would say cute.

Might be cream cheese and pickle. That's a popular finger sandwich for social gatherings in some parts.

They’re grapes! There’s grapes on the tray.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Oh the bunny is rice? I thought it was a slice of white bread which was about to be very soggy

• [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular

Careful. Smoking is very addictive.

Sic transit gloria mundi.
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

Good luck! Smoking is the best way to cook a turkey, imo

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    thos bunny sandwiches remind me of this cake that i watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mqWF_dIFbQ&t=5s

This discussion has been closed.