As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sit Down And Have Some Cucumber [chat]wiches

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    For real tho I'm about to either go into a food coma or try to take a shit. I haven't decided which will be more productive, and I didn't even eat that much, but it was all delicious carbs

Also my wife won at Clue to see who got to take home the leftover pie so I am legally entitled to half of it as her husband right?

are YOU on the beer list?
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    NYC has brick and mortar bookies now but has yet to allow online betting until I think next year

I guess I should take this opportunity to rip up a punter's ticket and deploy the classic line about mudders while I have the chance

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Aw you're a gritty fan? Like the flyers?
    Naw lady I've seen like a single stanley cup match while sitting at a bar and thats my entire nhl experience
    im here for the memelord
    blood for blood lord gritty

Bless your heart.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    AH did you see who led in Santa at the end of the parade?
    It wasn't no Buckeye Bullshit or USC Trojan Trash
    It was million dollar university of alabama yee fucking haw band.

Bless your heart.
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

I remember a time about 20 years ago when USC went like 70ish(?) games undefeated

in alabama a million dollars is still a lot of money
    you could own a town
    elect yourself mayor
    have a special room at the brothel
    a table at the saloon

Bless your heart.
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Echo wrote: »
    So I started mixing in squats with the mace swinging, and now my thighs are vibrating.

Addendum: had certain difficulties getting up from the toilet

I remember a time about 20 years ago when USC went like 70ish(?) games undefeated

And now they're like 4th best in California behind Fresno St. , San Diego St., and Stanford
    Oh how cruel is father time.

Bless your heart.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I also have certain difficulties getting up from the toilet but it’s mostly because I’m re-reading Dune while I’m there

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

That's me in the video, trying to get all the trophies.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I'm dying, Squirtle.

*grunts*

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    bVFr9zal.jpg

We are having a low key Thanksgiving this year. It’s just me and Hahnsboo and the cat and bunny. But we know how to be fancy. Meet the centerpiece of our Turkeypocalypse. We are calling it Albuturkey. It’s on a sushi plate, because fancy.

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    belly full of Thanksgiving hotpot

ice cream and a cold Dr Pepper after

is good

Hahn my MiL does butter turkeys too! And a turkey cheese ball with pretzel stick tailfeathers

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    Rewatching mad men really gets me in a mood to try writing again. I guess I used forum posting as a sort of substitute but now I'm feeling the urge to unilaterally monetize all of you like those /r/showerthoughts coffee table books

a true writer only has muses, rivals, and enemies-into-lovers. Sort yourselves accordingly

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Surprisingly, work today has sucked (food was good though).

Who could have predicted this? Me, I did.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    Surprisingly, work today has sucked (food was good though).

Who could have predicted this? Me, I did.

Watching two different families Thanksgivings turn into days of mourning forever...

:bro:

Hey Apple people, what's the best deal on the new ipads right now? The refurbs are 15% off at Apple.com and that's the best deal I see atm

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
  • joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    Eddy, write me like one of your Les Liaisons dangereuse

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I ate way too much today.

This food was way too much

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    http twitter.com/ notdeoxide/status/ 1463676118435708932
    @Jacobkosh @Winky
    Kiryuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

|Ko-Fi Me! ☕😎|NH844lc.png | PSN | chi-logo-only-favicon.png(C.H.I) Ltd. |🏳️⚧️♥️
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Omg everything was so delicious but I'm dead & stuffed now.

Orphane wrote: »
    belly full of Thanksgiving hotpot

ice cream and a cold Dr Pepper after

is good
    syndalis wrote: »
    I ate way too much today.

This food was way too much
    Weaver wrote: »
    Omg everything was so delicious but I'm dead & stuffed now.

If Russia and China and North Korea and Venezuela and all the other antagonist nations from Call of Duty games invaded America right this minute, we would be powerless to stop them.

Blorb.

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    all good here. I moved to a new city to start a new job, and that process has come with its own existential terrors

but like Mr Brightside, I’ve been doing just fine

But wasn’t he…not doing fine?

He was just coming to grips with his NTR fetish

fuck gendered marketing
    HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THIS

Bless your heart.
  • TuminTumin Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    I tried to fly too close to the pocket pie sun

Fuck me I should not have winged four recipes at once

no...no...I AM INVINCI*burns to death in pot of gravy*

Tumin on
    I am no joke worried about the potential for WW3 jumping drastically over the past week or so

fuck gendered marketing
    edited November 2021
    I haven't seen any international news in like a month outside something about the Queen so I assumed WW3 already started

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I had an oven roasted turkey ...sandwich.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    The Hunt for Red October on NES is a trip

I haven't seen any international news in like a month outside something about the Queen so assume WW3 already started

China and Russia have signed a new military cooperation agreement and have been looking for trouble in the South China Sea/Taiwan and Ukraine/Belarus respectively and made some threatening joint movements in the Pacific

fuck gendered marketing
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Eddy just collect your best posts into a chapbook and sell it at an independent artist stall in the market

I would pick up a copy, skim it, chuckle at a few of your edited quips, and then put it down without buying

• IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    STOP IT THEY ARE NOT REBOOTING THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR

LET MEDIA DIE YOU FUCKS.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
    Ilpala wrote: »
    STOP IT THEY ARE NOT REBOOTING THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR

LET MEDIA DIE YOU FUCKS.

theres no way it could ever live up to the original
    there is no amount of money that can bring that back

Bless your heart.
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular

As awesome as this is, I don't think that song is in Dancerush Stardom. :(

This is, though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8QaT7jaYmo

wVEsyIc.png
This discussion has been closed.