As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

For Whom The Drum Tolls…Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum

• astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    I wish all of you luck until the contest begins and then I hope you all kick the bucket in gruesome fashion (Pentatonix)

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I'm always in.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Finally healthy enough to update the list

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME

There is 1 of 3 possible reasons

1. I completely missed you sign up post
    2. Your sign up post was very ambiguous and I did not realize it was a sign up post
    3. I saw your sign up post but I don’t like you

If I missed you let me know! Unless you fall under #3

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I thought I'd breeze this, but the new Hawkeye series is set at Christmas so it's heavy on the music so far

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I thought I'd breeze this, but the new Hawkeye series is set at Christmas so it's heavy on the music so far

Decisions have to be made.

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I got a playlist with every version of the song that I can find and I'm just going to listen to it on a loop!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I am extremely in this thing

steam_sig.png
    Some of you people are probably already on the clock!

Approx 8.5 hours in my time zone left of safety

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Reminder. If you are unsure if you got out due to a really weird cover or questionable inclusion in something else, and can send me a sample, I'll objectively say if it is the song or not.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    I'm in

Now that she knows, my partner will be actively trying to sabotage my efforts, so that should be fun!

mrpaku on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    I'm in

Now that she knows, my partner will be actively trying to sabotage my efforts, so that should be fun!

Technically she can’t!

Someone somewhere is already eliminated! Who’s holding out!!?

It is you.

Look behind you.

It is you.

Look behind you.

It’s not Time here yet

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular

fuck

it's ME

I bought my Christmas tree this morning, came home with a friend who random shuffled a christmas playlist while I started making a pie

twenty minutes later

"oh goddamn it"

Timestamp... Friday 26 Nov 12:35 p.m.

Made it a whole twelve hours and 35 minutes after the start of the game

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    That just has to be some sort of record.

ASimPerson on
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    It's not time yet, but the David Bowie/Bing Crosby version showed up as suggested video in my youtube suggestions. I clicked that I was not interested in that video because I do not like that video. But with the learning algrithms, it's a good thing I have autoplay disabled or youtube fore sure will get me!

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    If it were already Friday here, I would already be out, because I got parumed in the 2nd episode of Hawkeye. But it's still Thursday for another hour.
    edit: In case anyone was thinking of watching that when it's no longer safe to do so, the scene in question, so you can mute or whatever
    It's almost exactly the 20 minute timestamp. When he's walking her to work, and she asks what happened to his hearing.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2021

fuck

it's ME

I bought my Christmas tree this morning, came home with a friend who random shuffled a christmas playlist while I started making a pie

twenty minutes later

"oh goddamn it"

Timestamp... Friday 26 Nov 12:35 p.m.

Made it a whole twelve hours and 35 minutes after the start of the game

SWOON

l3jc1e0tw5ph.jpeg

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Ah. I see.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I think I approve of this theme

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Well, I earned that

I dunno how or why it exists in the world but I'm glad to set the tone for the rest of the competition

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    I have no idea why I ever thought "what could ever possibly replace that seemingly endless trove of Chrstmas-themed Resident Evil fanart?"

Raijin, I apologize for doubting you.

ASimPerson on
  • DrCongoDrCongo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I watched the Hawkguy episode in question yesterday, and honestly did not even notice the song. Like, at all. Of course it was still Thursday so it would not have mattered anyway.

So, if I survive this year, it may well be due to my own lack of alertness, in addition to sheer dumb luck. Hmmm. If I'm killed but I don't realize it does that mean I'm still alive :?

• LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    how does he fit such a big sword into his reindeer costume

If it were already Friday here, I would already be out, because I got parumed in the 2nd episode of Hawkeye. But it's still Thursday for another hour.
    edit: In case anyone was thinking of watching that when it's no longer safe to do so, the scene in question, so you can mute or whatever
    It's almost exactly the 20 minute timestamp. When he's walking her to work, and she asks what happened to his hearing.

Ahh, fuck - that's what I get for procrastinating on my TV watching in favour of playing The Binding of Isaac

I guess I'll be bingeing the entire series in a month

• CellorifficCelloriffic Registered User regular

Hawkeye got me this morning. Watched the first episode last night, hit episode 2 this morning over breakfast.

Speed-running my elimination this year; time of death approx 7 AM.

Hawkeye got me this morning. Watched the first episode last night, hit episode 2 this morning over breakfast.

Speed-running my elimination this year; time of death approx 7 AM.

SWOON

wo96y063hqrm.jpeg

• SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    What happened to her torso to allow her to stand like that? Is it a trace job where they haven't included the scaffolding, pulleys and ledge the original model was leaning against?

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
    Yeah looks like a trace of someone leaning on a counter

BahamutZERO.gif
    I suspect many Hawkeye eliminations in the first few weeks

BahamutZERO.gif
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I'm curious to see if it's all FFVII specifically, or if there's a wider array of FF related christmas art on tap.

• ZeroCowZeroCow Registered User regular
    May I still join?

PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    I am SIGNING UP

• DessertedDesserted Dessert desertRegistered User regular
    My family is in town visiting and came by to check out my place. My youngest brother started humming what I thought was a Christmas song, but not the song, and I had a brief moment of fear hit me.

Last year I thought it would be easy. I wouldn't be around anyone. I wouldn't be tested. It seems this year will be a proper challenge from the start!

For the time being I am still safe, and I wish you all a drum free season.

Thanks to @Tofystedeth I was able to mute at the correct time in Hawkeye, so now I just have to worry about them using it again

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    A list for no reason

Cait Sith
    Barrett
    Red
    Hojo

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    A very sexy list

Someone needs to get eliminated! I got images I want to use

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    Only Christmas song I heard so far was the John Lennon one because it gets used in the immortal snail renaissance memes, I'm sorry

Platy on