As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sit Down And Have Some Cucumber [chat]wiches

19495969798100»

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

is there a peanut allergy solution to this where we just let them do their thing and then it stops being a problem

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    My county already has one of only two cases of the new variant in the country.

Get on my level, scrubs.

Don't worry, we will
    :(

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I do not want the next chat so if I get it y'all squid game for it.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    ya boy been boostered

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    I'm watching video of the first minutes/coverage of the 1989 San Francisco Earthquake.

It's like.. a massive shock to hear the anchor talking about looking up emergency numbers in the front of the phone book.

is that the one that happened during the World Series? i remember the news coverage when it happened

• Options
    KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    ya boy been boostered

quick, while you have super powers, go do that thing with the treadmill that needs 2 people

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    If you die on the booster you die in real life

• Options
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    ya boy been boostered

quick, while you have super powers, go do that thing with the treadmill that needs 2 people

really the problem is it requires three hands so i'll have to wait for it to grow

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 0.8

@amateurhour will create the new thread
    @Couscous is backup

This discussion has been closed.