As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[AMA] I’m a Liminal Consultant

124»

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Hello, sometimes I am called Brom Prettanike and if you would like to ask a question, you can. If you do not want to ask a question, you can. If you’d like to almost ask a question, perhaps.
    Am I a 'normal' citizen?

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    Hello, sometimes I am called Brom Prettanike and if you would like to ask a question, you can. If you do not want to ask a question, you can. If you’d like to almost ask a question, perhaps.
    Am I a 'normal' citizen?

No! Absolutely not! Huzzah! Rejoice!

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Have you ever lost a universe down the back of the sofa, and, if so, how did you find it again?

• Options
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    Have you ever lost a universe down the back of the sofa, and, if so, how did you find it again?

Oh, I’m not a universe custodian or anything like that.

I once accidentally left a portable hole connected to Hades in Centralia, PA, and well, you all know how that went down.

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Dear Santa Claus Endless_Serpents,

Are the rumours true?

Regards,

Elaro

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    Elaro wrote: »
    Dear Santa Claus Endless_Serpents,

Are the rumours true?

Regards,

Elaro

Don’t listen to rumours, listen only to a small moth named Reginaldo.

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    I feel like I missed my Call to Adventure. My life is still pretty good for the most part, but now that I'm 40 I'm worried that my chance to Kill a God with Medieval Weapons might have gone unnoticed. How can I tell if that call is still coming? If I've missed it, it's okay, I'm pretty happy with things, but I'm definitely going to eBay some of these swords.

• Options
    NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    All of the clouds in my area have corners

What should I do

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Luminal Consultant,

Should I get an air fryer, or a steam oven?

Regards,
    sarukun

• Options
    Delzhand wrote: »
    I feel like I missed my Call to Adventure. My life is still pretty good for the most part, but now that I'm 40 I'm worried that my chance to Kill a God with Medieval Weapons might have gone unnoticed. How can I tell if that call is still coming? If I've missed it, it's okay, I'm pretty happy with things, but I'm definitely going to eBay some of these swords.

While it’s always good to keep a sword handy in case a wizard unleashes an army of Eldritch things by accident (the most common source of Eldritch armies are wizards), you may have to contend with the fact you are now the Wise Old Man who Lives in a Cave.

With that in mind, keep two swords, one for yourself and one to give away, it is after all, dangerous to go alone.
    Narbus wrote: »

What should I do

Don’t be alarmed, there are already trained technicians on the way.
    sarukun wrote: »
    Luminal Consultant,

Should I get an air fryer, or a steam oven?

Regards,
    sarukun

Fried air is bad for you, go for steam every time.

• Options
    Narbus wrote: »

What should I do

Actually I’ve just been informed you should be alarmed.

• Options
    MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    Who burgled all my damned cloud corners?! I needed those for secret plots.

• Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    When awake, I have tremendous confidence that I can do a flip based on how easy it is in Nod.

When should I test this confidence? Currently thinking I should gather a lot of people so they can all see how easy it is to follow your dreams.

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    astrobstrd wrote: »
    When awake, I have tremendous confidence that I can do a flip based on how easy it is in Nod.

When should I test this confidence? Currently thinking I should gather a lot of people so they can all see how easy it is to follow your dreams.

Water is a natural conduit of power. Do a flip into a pool; I guarantee your success.