As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DC! Thread Title Update

1575859606163»

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    So for the ending of Infinite Frontier, does that mean, for example
    There’s an “Earth-Barry” and an “Earth-Wally” for each of them to be the Flash? And I guess an “Earth-Jay” as well.
    The numbering does imply that. Note that the universe created from/for Barry Allen is Earth-Flash.1. This means there could be an Earth-Flash.2 and an Earth-Flash.3 for other superheroes who are also called The Flash.

But what about
    Teen Titans? Are there team Earths separate from the individual hero Earths? Is there a Titans Earth where Dick is Robin and another where he’s Nightwing?

Sorry for the pedantic questions, I’m genuinely curious.

• Options
    Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    So for the ending of Infinite Frontier, does that mean, for example
    There’s an “Earth-Barry” and an “Earth-Wally” for each of them to be the Flash? And I guess an “Earth-Jay” as well.
    The numbering does imply that. Note that the universe created from/for Barry Allen is Earth-Flash.1. This means there could be an Earth-Flash.2 and an Earth-Flash.3 for other superheroes who are also called The Flash.

But what about
    Teen Titans? Are there team Earths separate from the individual hero Earths? Is there a Titans Earth where Dick is Robin and another where he’s Nightwing?

Sorry for the pedantic questions, I’m genuinely curious.

Keep in mind, we're talking about a single page cliffhanger teaser. No one can confirm anything, especially to that level of detail.

But the speculative theory is…
    …there are no teams, because Pariah considers team-ups to be a gateway drug to crisis events.

In his mind, it's fine for Superman and Batman to be with their own families. But once you have a shared universe that includes both Superman and Batman, the continuity starts to become contaminated. What happens in Superman stories has an effect on the world Batman lives in and vice versa. If Superman's stories time skip two years into the future but Batman's stories don't, it creates a desynchronization that must then be resolved by a crisis event.

And what else do crisis events do? They transform well-meaning scientists whose only crime is studying the origins of the universe into ghostly doomsayers who are fated to watch countless realities die over and over again.

So Pariah says fuck that shit forever. No more team-ups. No more Justice Society or Justice League or Teen Titans or Young Justice. Keep all those fuckers apart.

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    yVnNOxZ.jpg

Power Girl and Red Tornado return in December as part of a six-issue miniseries called One-Star Squadron which looks to be a spiritual successor of sorts to I Can't Believe It's Not The Justice League.
    Written by Harvey, Ringo, and Eisner Award nominee Mark Russell (Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles) and Eisner and Ringo Award winner Steve Lieber (Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen), the series follows a "rag-tag" (ouch, Kara) group of heroes led by Red Tornado (double ouch, Kara) who are heroes-for-hire-for-anything. Be it the latest DC alien invasion or a kid's birthday party, the team's services can be retained via their on-demand hero app, and according to DC, no job is too big or too small.

In a series where "heroism meets capitalism," the new team of working stiffs includes other superheroes like Gangbuster and Minute Man (and Plastic Man too?) who try to figure out who is behind the new venture and why.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Isn't she a tech CEO?

• Options
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Isn't she a tech CEO?

She was at least in N52's World's Finest which starred her and Huntress but those two were from the N52's Earth-2. It's unclear how things resettling since then has left her status.

• Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    So HBO max is just renewing all the things.
    Doom Patrol, Titans, Pennyworth

Fast boy
    https://youtu.be/riDeeSHw0V0

Rock of Infinity
    https://youtu.be/w00MG1M3xdY

Shazam! Furry of the Gawds
    https://youtu.be/ASv687MKU80

Seaman 2 More Seamen
    https://youtu.be/LEjanOQ_vzM

Give it to Gilly
    https://youtu.be/Oy66ucebR1s

Ham Night
    https://youtu.be/-c8TJGujS6c

Bad guy murder team

https://youtu.be/f452eQ62Hs0

Pisstaker

https://youtu.be/BsBdnM_Myxo

Some indie bullshit

https://youtu.be/JKm-0SNU1nE

https://youtu.be/mqqft2x_Aa4

• Options
    [quAlso young yustice is back today

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Ugh, The Batman trailer…
    No selling full auto at point-blank range.

• Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    Black Adam trailer: someone shoots Black Adam who does not react to being shot and then he shoots lightning

Batman trailer: someone shoots Batman who does not react to being shot and then he electrocutes the goon

• Options
    Ugh, The Batman trailer…
    No selling full auto at point-blank range.

I liked the Batmobile.
    Feels like an update of the 70s' Batmobiles which looked like blue sports-cars with a bat-head silhouette painted on the hood.

• Options
    Dizzy DDizzy D NetherlandsRegistered User regular
    Not as much DC news as I thought, but I'm posting the weekly release of comics on Graphic Violence and noticed that Lunar Comics (who only distributed DC Comics) suddenly had a lot of indy titles (like Antifa Supersoldier Cookbook, Girls, Self Defense Study Guide for Trans Women and Gender Non-conforming/Non-Binary AMAB Folks, Unsmooth and many others.

Turns out that Lunar now has a deal with several small publishers to also carry their titles since last Friday. Lunar's website just posts *all* the titles they are releasing under one big banner instead of grouped by publisher, so for a second I was suddenly far more interested in DC Comics than I've been for the past few years. Hopefully that listing all titles just by alphabet and not by publisher, may cause people to actually check out the smaller indy titles instead of just the big names at the beginning of the catalogue (an issue that plagues Diamond distribution).

Oh and for those still around who were following the title, American Vampire 1976 is out in hardcover trade.

Steam/Origin: davydizzy
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    resurrecting this thread for a shitty reason, I'm afraid George Perez has announced he has stage 3 pancreatic cancer and at this time is estimated to have six months to live

tributes pouring out today

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    This is the tweet I saw about that, which has screenshot of his announcement (I assume a Facebook post?):

(I don't know who BittrScrptReadr is, they describe themselves as "Staff Writer: SUPERMAN & LOIS", along with a few other things, on Twitter)

I saw a tweet from someone on the subject that I thought was very astute: George Perez spends like 50% of the post - the post in which he announces his terminal diagnosis - focusing on all the things that he wants to do for his fans with his limited time left, which tells you what caliber of person he is.

• Options
    Him, Danny oneil, jw rinzler
    FUCK

• Options
    gwksamc4hifh.jpg
    Hey remember when perez drew every one who had ever been an avenger or justice league member?

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Continuing the George Perez story:

The Good:
    - The Hero Intiative (a charity that gives financial support comic creators in need, co-founded by Perez), has received the OK from DC and Marvel to do a limited reprint of JLA/Avengers. Proceeds are going to the Hero Initative.

The Bad:
    - It's a limited run of 7000 issues and a lot of people are upset that it's such a limited amount and being shitty about it.

Christos Gage had this to say
    OK, so I've seen many posts about the Hero Initiative new printing of JLA/Avengers where people are upset about the print run only being 7,000. Yes, that's way too small to meet demand. But it was also the best the people running DC and Marvel and the Hero Initiative could do right now, given the realities of both companies being owned by massive corporations, the logistics of printing, rights issues, etc. etc. plus the fact that everyone wanted it to come out in time for George Perez, who is terminally ill, to see it. (Hopefully he'll be around for some time yet, but there's no way to know.) What bothers me is the thought that if all this debate gets back to George, he strikes me as the kind of guy who'd be bothered that people are upset, even though no one's upset with him. So my position is this: there's a time and a place to have this conversation. Now is not it. I hope people will chill.
    With one exception: anyone who tries to sell the book above retail price ($29.99), unless they are donating all the proceeds to the Hero Initiative, should be named and shamed. That's fucked up.

Dizzy D on
  • Options
    Also update
    If you had on your bingo card the best live action comic book tv show being fucking Peacemaker a) you would be a fucking liar and b)absolutely correct

• Options
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Also update
    If you had on your bingo card the best live action comic book tv show being fucking Peacemaker a) you would be a fucking liar and b)absolutely correct

On the topic of Peacemaker, have they bothered explaining the difference in personality comic-wise as he is now in Suicide Squad versus how he was in Blue Beetle years ago or is that one of the things the various reset-events over the last few years didn't alter back?

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited February 2022
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Also update

On the topic of Peacemaker, have they bothered explaining the difference in personality comic-wise as he is now in Suicide Squad versus how he was in Blue Beetle years ago or is that one of the things the various reset-events over the last few years didn't alter back?

There have been a couple of reboots since then. (The rebooted Blue Beetle was... iirc not good, btw)

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    Since the thread has been revived, I might as well share my thoughts on Dark Crisis.

For those who haven't heard, Dark Crisis is this year's big event book. The premise is that the Great Darkness from the 1986 Swamp Thing story A Murder of Crows has returned and inspires Pariah from Crisis on Infinite Earths to put together of team of villains who are mostly from previous event stories. This includes:
    • Longtime Wonder Woman nemesis and real mythological figure Ares, who played a role in 1991's War of the Gods.
    • Eclipso, a villain from 1963 who became a major player in 1992's Eclipso: The Darkness Within.
    • Darkseid, the infamous villain of Jack Kirby's Fourth World epic who's threatened the world in 1986's Legends, 1988's Cosmic Odyssey, 1997's Genesis, and 2008's (not so) Final Crisis.
    • Teen Titans nemesis Deathstroke the Terminator, who played a prominent role in 2004's Identity Crisis.
    • Nekron, a Green Lantern villain from 1981 most known for his role in 2009's Blackest Night.
    • Doomsday from 1993's The Death of Superman.
    • Neron from 1995's Underworld Unleashed.
    • The Empty Hand from 2014's Multiversity.
    • The Upside-down Man, a more recent character from 2018.

The story begins with this team killing the following Justice League members: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, the Flash, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, John Stewart, and Hawkgirl. The rest of Earth's heroes then have to rally around the Future State Justice League to protect the Earth.

I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea of a story where a bunch of big event villains team up. It's at least something that's never been done before, if only because it couldn't be done before. You need a certain critical mass of event books in your history before a story like that becomes possible. Writer Joshua Williamson probably grew up reading the comics of the 90's and 00's. I can hardly blame him for wanting to write a story where he gets to play with all the coolest toys from his childhood.

But marketing the event as a story where the Justice League dies, even if it's almost certainly a fake out where they just get captured and presumed dead, seems absurd. Especially when you consider the history of both the heroes who die and the villains who are in the team that kills them.
    • Black Canary, Zatanna, and Jonn Stewart are the only ones among the dead who have never died before.
    • Pariah was indirectly responsible for the death of the Flash.
    • Doomsday killed Superman.
    • Neron killed Wonder Woman.
    • Darkseid killed Batman and was indirectly responsible for the death of Martian Manhunter.
    • Nekron was indirectly responsible for the death of Hawkgirl and also indirectly responsible for the resurrections of Aquaman, the Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Hawkgirl.

The preview art for the event shows the heroes of Earth holding a candlelight vigil at the Justice League's funeral, and you have to think that at least some of them must be wondering how many more times they're going to have to do this for the same people.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Death is but a door, time is but a window. I'll be back.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I was promised a worm Shazam 2.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    Also Comixology got deleted. Oof. Trying to buy and read comics on Amazon seems like a huge pain in the ass.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Moth 13 wrote: »
    Also Comixology got deleted. Oof. Trying to buy and read comics on Amazon seems like a huge pain in the ass.

I believe Gizmodo summed it up for me:

https://gizmodo.com/amazon-comixology-2022-update-review-1848558136

The store is worse, there is no app I can find, and I have to go through like 4 sub menus to get to my purchased comics. Worse in every way

• Options
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Moth 13 wrote: »

I believe Gizmodo summed it up for me:

https://gizmodo.com/amazon-comixology-2022-update-review-1848558136

The store is worse, there is no app I can find, and I have to go through like 4 sub menus to get to my purchased comics. Worse in every way

Haven't been using Comixology, but to sum it up so far it seems to be:

- The online reader is terrible with no zoom options and terrible display.
    - No more DRM-free versions, even if the creators and publishers themselves published them originally as DRM-free.
    - Wanna buy comics? You can buy them 1 at a time as there is no cart.
    - If you're a creator, good luck at finding even your own comics in the store.
    - Don't live in the US? Fuck you. Live in the US? Fuck you too, but slightly less.

And those are just a small selection of all the things wrong with it.

• Options
    Well they went and did it finally.
    They made a goddamn Batman detective movie.

• Options
    In June, DC is launching Multiversity: Teen Justice by writers Ivan Cohen and Danny Lore and artists Marco Failla and Enrica Eren Angiolini, set on Earth-11 in the Local Multiverse.

image013.jpg?w=611&ssl=1

image014.jpg?w=623&ssl=1

Earth-11 is a world where Queen Hippolyta of the Amazons beseeched the gods for a child, and her wish was granted, but with a twist. The child the gods created for her was male, the first male to set foot on Themyscira since the invasion of Zeus's brutish son Hercules in the Classical Era. The Queen interpreted this unexpected development as a sign from the gods that it was time for Amazons to end their long isolation and reconnect with Man's World. With their advanced scientific technology and philosophical culture, Themyscira quickly became the dominant geopolitical power on Earth-11, altering the course of that world's history forever.

Partly to maintain the balance of power in the wake of Themyscira's disruptive debut onto the world stage, the Queen of Atlantis took on the superhero identity of Aquawoman and formed a team called the Justice Guild. Their membership includes:
    • Superwoman — A spunky and spirited journalist who has a double identity as a solar-powered extraterrestrial champion.
    • Batwoman — Heir to the massive Kane Family fortune, she splits her time between crime fighting and rebuffing the unwanted affections of her well-meaning but embarrassingly foppish admirer, Batman.
    • Wonderous Man — The rebellious son of the Amazon Queen.
    • Star Sapphire — A cosmic peacekeeper who wields the violet light of love, she has a long rivalry with a macho villain known as the Green Lantern.
    • Jesse Quick — A legacy hero, daughter of Johnny Quick and Liberty Belle, who inherited powers from both her parents.
    • Zatara — A stage magician who can cast real magic, famous for his iconic fishnet mesh shirt.
    • Power Man — A mysterious individual rumored to be a defector from the grim godworld of Apokolips, infamous for the gratuitous hole in his shirt that exposes his pectoral muscles.

The Teen Justice mini-series will star the titular protégées of the Justice Guild. Their membership includes:
    • Supergirl — Superwoman's daughter with mysterious connections to the distant future and the deadly Manhunter Robot Cult.
    • Robin — Daughter of Batwoman and an Arabian prince of assassins.
    • Donald Troy — Became a disciple of Wonderous Man after he was saved from a burning building.
    • Kid Quick — A relative of Jesse Quick who was also entrusted with the family secret of Johnny Quick's superspeed formula.
    • Aqualass — The daughter of Aquawoman's most better enemy, she rejected her mother's villainous legacy.
    • Klarienne the Witch Girl — The eccentric and somewhat creepy mage who forcefully asserts herself into the role of Zatara's apprentice, whether he likes it or not.

The first issue of the series will have Teen Justice dealing with a young man named Raven who had previously declined joining the team, presumably due to his demonic heritage.

• Options
  • Options

Voting time for a new comic-book series from DC. Pitch descriptions borrowed from Scans Daily so I don't have to type all of 'em out.
    Match #1

HAWKMAN & HAWKWOMAN: THE CHANGELING

Hawkman and Hawkwoman have never had children together. They know that for a fact. Then who is Hektor Hol, the hotheaded, razor-winged teen who claims to be their son? Can they trust their own memories—or each other?

Vs.

WILDCAT: NINE LIVES

Wildcat’s spent eight of his nine lives showing the ropes to some of the DC Universe’s heaviest hitters, and he’s got the scarred knuckles and reset bones to prove it. But now he’s only got one more life to go. How fearless would you be if you knew it was your last round in the ring?

Match #2

THE QUESTIONS: GRAND SOLUTION

What happens when people from all walks of life are activated as faceless vigilantes, each forced to solve an Alternate Reality Game where the stakes are life and death? That’s THE QUESTION, but does RENEE MONTOYA have the SOLUTION?

Vs.

CONSTANTINE & THE DEMON: VACATION FROM HELL

Arcane guile meets hellish fury! John Constantine is forced to play host to Etrigan the Demon and the pair embark on a deeply personal—and potentially apocalyptic—mission. Journeying back home to Liverpool, Constantine must confront ghosts from his past, and Etrigan isn’t exactly his first choice for an ally!

Match #3

SUICIDE SQUAD: DARK

A team of occult misfits and monsters, assembled by Amanda Waller and led by Vampire Batman, are forced into a mind-melting suicide mission to assassinate Earth-13’s League of Shadows.

Vs.

JUSTICE LEAGUE [REDACTED]

Green Arrow has watched many heroes—the great, the good, the kind—be forever scarred by the darkness they swear to fight. Rather than sit by and let any more of his friends fall to the festering abyss, he decides to create a Justice League black-ops team of fighters who can survive a few more shadows—because as far as he’s concerned, they may already be lost. Green Arrow’s team of Nemesis, Killer Frost, Manhunter, Metamorpho, and Cheshire are needed more than ever. Green Arrow was worried about what happens when you look the abyss in the eye? That goes double when Johnny Sorrow and Merlyn team up.

Match #4

FIRESTORM: FOURTH WORLD PROBLEMS

When Ronnie Raymond and Jason Rusch make the startling discovery that the Firestorm Matrix contains a spark of the Life Equation, Darkseid and his army turn their sights toward the teenage nuclear heroes. But can Ronnie and Jason put their differences aside and combine into Firestorm, or will Darkseid claim the matrix for himself and Apokolips?

Vs.

KID FLASH: THE SPEED OF FEAR

REVERSE-FLASH melds with PARALLAX in an unprecedented combination of the Speed Force and the fear-based yellow power ring to create a deadly SPEED RING to shatter OA’s central Green Lantern battery. A confused and isolated Kid Flash (Wallace West) must chase Thawne across a variety of alien worlds to stop him and the Sinestro Corps while his own powers die because of Kid Flash’s slow disconnection with the Speed Force.

Match #5

BLACK CANARY: WHEN CANARIES CRY

When Black Canary intercepts an intelligence operative trying to deliver sensitive material on an encrypted disk, she finds herself plunged into the world of espionage to contend with an international consortium known only as Mysterium. With the help of a French spy, Dinah must stop this shadow organization from instigating war for their own profit.

Vs.

GREEN LANTERN: THE LIGHT AT THE END OF FOREVER

A dark far-future. A galaxy gripped by tyranny. When an elderly farmer in a backwater system is brutalized by the latest thugs with jetpacks and jackboots to call themselves lawmen, he remembers a forgotten past. An era of champions. A cadre of noble peacekeepers, long since vanished. His name—he’s sure of it—is JOHN STEWART. Whatever happened to the Green Lanterns Corps...and is it too late to reignite the light...?

Match #6

DC HORROR PRESENTS: GHOST TOUR FROM HELL

A frantic mother begs for Madame Xanadu’s help in finding her missing son—last seen on a ghost tour with friends. Xanadu’s reading reveals there’s a nefarious being behind the disappearances in New Orleans. Enlisting the help of the Demon Etrigan and Deadman, the trio quickly realize that they’re on a Ghost Tour from hell and they’re no match for these supernatural kidnappers.

Vs.

ANIMAL MAN: THE METAMORPHOSIS
    Buddy Baker, aka Animal Man, has serious problems. His home life is in shambles, his daughter’s powers are awakening, and the world needs him, but he’s stuck. He needs change. Soon Animal Man will enter a cocoon…but when the metamorphosis is complete, what will emerge?

Match #7

GREEN LANTERN: THE BIRTH OF CONSPIRACY

In 1947, three events kindled America’s fascination with UFOs: the men in black, flying saucer sightings, and the Roswell crash. Three low-level government employees, tasked with monitoring superheroes, realize that one person was at all three events: the Green Lantern, ALAN SCOTT. He hasn’t been seen since.

Vs.

CAPTAIN CARROT & HIS BEST FRIEND DARKSEID

The interdimensional space epic no one asked for! DARKSEID is trying to eliminate the newest New God, but the EXTREMELY FUR-IOUS (yes, we hate us too) ZOO CREW is determined to reach their long-foretold CAPTAIN CARROT first…before FRIENDSHIP ruins everything!

Match #8

SUPERBOY: THE MAN OF TOMORROW

Determined to find his place in a strange universe, Conner Kent/Superboy leaves Earth behind. But his journey of self-discovery brings him face to face with a group of freedom fighters who challenge not just everything Conner stands for, but what it means to bear the Superman crest.

Vs.

CYBORG: CYBER GODS

Cyborg has grown so powerful he no longer needs to leave his cold metal lair. He fights the good fight, but only virtually, with Cyborg replicas. When the super-villain Gizmo and Klarion the Witch Boy mix magic and tech, they become powerful technomancers. Cyborg is joined by Beast Boy, who tries to remind him of his true power: his human spirit. Cyborg must reconnect with his human side and face the world, or Gizmo will become an omnipotent, unchallenged cyber-god and Klarion will get what he’s always wanted: chaos and destruction.

• Options
    They don't make them like JLA Avengers anymore

• Options
    They don't make them like JLA Avengers anymore

If you liked JLA/Avengers, then I recommend checking out Kurt Busiek's other work, particularly Trinity, a biweekly series from 2008 that serves as a direct sequel to JLA/Avengers. If you've ever wondered what DC heroes and villains best represent the major arcana of a tarot deck, Trinity is the series that answers that question.

He also wrote a lot of Superman books in 2006. One of my favorites was 3-2-1 Action, an arc that reintroduced Titano the Super-ape, a classic Superman villain who was a giant gorilla with the ability to shoot kryptonite radiation beams from his eyes. Another favorite of mine was The Art of the Prank, a villain spotlight issue focused on the Prankster. And there was an arc called The Third Kryptonian that explores the idea of Kryptonian astronauts who were off-planet when Krypton exploded.

Then there was Syndicate Rules, an arc in JLA from 2004 that featured both the Justice League's parallel universe doppelgängers, the Crime Syndicate, and classic Green Lantern villains from the Antimatter Universe, the Weaponers of Qward.

Oh, and there was also the short lived series The Power Company from 2002. That one was about a group of metahumans who try to create a workable business model around superheroing so they can be self-sufficient and not just mooch off of Batman's fortune like everyone else does.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    George Perez has passed away

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Season Finale of Young Justice hit today. Its is really great, and even if it doesn't get renewed for Season 5 (please let it get renewed) this is a great place to end the series.
    Icicle Jr. at the wedding was great. As was Marvin being like "Wait all my friends are actually super heroes? None of you told me!"

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Yeah, it certainly felt like a series finale with a hook in case it got renewed.

• Options
    To be fair, the creators were saying in April it was an "if not when" on renewal but recently said they had the highest number for animated shows across streaming and beat some of the "prestige" live action shows on HBO Max, so hopefully that helps. I would love to see next season after that stinger at the end

• Options
    It seems like we only post here for bad news:

For those who can't see embedded tweets. It's from Jim Lee's official twitter:
    I regret to share the very sad news that the legendary artist Tim Sale has been admitted to the hospital with severe health issues. Tim, I am praying for you, buddy. Stay strong & know that your legions of fans around the world loves & cherishes you & your amazing talent

• Options
    And more bad news: Alan Grant, comics writer for 2000AD and DC (among others) and co-creator of various DC characers like the Ventroliquist and Zsazs, died two days ago.