As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Wordling

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2022 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Wordling

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    The Wordlord.

• ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    Fun game, though now I've finished the one it gives you for the day I want more! You'd think they'd archive previous ones for people to try or something. I got pretty confused at first because I hadn't even considered using multiple of the same letter... I'd guessed
    SINGE and got that the wordle was SI?GE
    , and was tearing my hair out trying to think of anything else to go in the gap!

Showsni on
  • Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    Someone figured out you can just do it again in a different browser and get it right on the first try to look like a savant (which is a pretty obvious trick so I don't feel bad about revealing it here). I'd like to note that anyone doing it will go to a special hell where their favorite cute animal looks at them with endless disappointment.

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Someone figured out you can just do it again in a different browser and get it right on the first try to look like a savant (which is a pretty obvious trick so I don't feel bad about revealing it here). I'd like to note that anyone doing it will go to a special hell where their favorite cute animal looks at them with endless disappointment.
    Getting it right on the first try just makes you lucky, not a savant. The best you can hope for in terms of faking skills is getting it right on the second turn, but even that is often luck depending on what you guessed in the first turn.