As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Wordles

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2022 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Wordles

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• jakerellajakerella Registered User new member
    Sorry boys, you're too late...

brdl.glitch.me

It uses the 4-letter bird banding codes (you can google for it).

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    I would say Squirtle for Pokemon, but I'm afraid that might already be a different kind of site.

I'm not checking.

• HevachHevach Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    I would say Squirtle for Pokemon, but I'm afraid that might already be a different kind of site.

I'm not checking.

I'm not checking either but you could be both right and horribly horribly wrong at the same time.

• FoxLemieuxFoxLemieux Registered User new member
    Gabe's mirroring is very, very funny.

• BropocalypseBropocalypse Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    dennis wrote: »

I'm not checking.

Sqwordle is absolutely real.

Bropocalypse on
  • palidine40palidine40 Registered User regular
    "Perversion is *our* brand" ... heh. I guess that's what keeps me coming back to comics like these, i just loves it. Heck, one of my fave comics doesn't even show up on google searches and its not perverted, it just makes fun of D&D tropes in dirty mag ways.

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    Can confirm Lewdle is real:
    Wednesday, Jan 26th
    Lewdle 08 3/6
    ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
    ⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Don't be $⋕*! Play the original Wordle too!
    https://www.lewdlegame.com/
    #08 - Wednesday Jan 26th
    PUSSY
    DILDO
    CHODE

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    Unfortunately, Sqwordle doesn't have the formatted text sharing Wordle uses. Instead it's shared through twitter.
    #17 - Wednesday, Jan 26th
    Pidgeot
    Pikachu

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • FireballDragonFireballDragon Registered User regular
    What about "Nerdle?" Things relating specifically to video games and comics and anime and all that, like "Gohan" or "Mario" or "Venom?"

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    What about "Nerdle?" Things relating specifically to video games and comics and anime and all that, like "Gohan" or "Mario" or "Venom?"

'Comic' and 'Anime' already fit! Get that shit made.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    No hard mode means yes hard pass from me. What's the point if I can't lord my results over the plebeians with an asterisk?

• shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    @Bropocalypse neat. I got it on the second try. Seems like green means the letter was correct while yellow means it is in the name but not in that spot.

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    @Bropocalypse neat. I got it on the second try. Seems like green means the letter was correct while yellow means it is in the name but not in that spot.

Yes, those are the incredibly basic instructions it shows you when you first go to the wordle page (and you can see at any time by clicking the ? icon).

dennis on