As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Nintendo Switch] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice ActorKirkland, WARegistered User regular
edited September 2022 in Games and Technology

dIL7nNd.png
The Switch is Nintendo's 7th home console 5th handheld newest hardware. After the Wii U's struggles over the past four years, especially with advertising and PR, this is Nintendo's comeback kid.

As the name implies, the Switch is a hybrid console, capable of going between standard TV play and on-the-go gaming. The console itself is actually just a thin, tablet-esque bit of hardware that's like a slightly smaller and less bulky Wii U gamepad. But don't be confused: whereas the gamepad was just a screen that streamed from the Wii U itself, the Switch is a fully independent console. It has a capacitive touch screen (a departure from Nintendo's preference for resistive), two slots on the side for controller attachments, Wi-Fi, and uses a USB-C cable to charge. Due to its mobile nature, it uses cartridges to play games. There are three main ways to play:

0SgPsNn.png
TV Mode
This the traditional couch playing mode. The Switch comes with a dock that uses an HDMI cable to broadcast the Switch to your TV. This is where the Switch acts like a regular home console, and there's not much else to say. You can play using the game's controller (Joycons) separated or together (there is a grip included in box to give the joycons a controller form factor, but it does NOT charge the Joycons), or you can opt for something more typical like the pro controller (Sold Separately).

lwj0MDJ.jpg
Handheld Mode
The mobile mode, this is just taking the Switch out of the dock and playing on it. The Joycons slide on to each half of the console, giving you a more handheld experience. Battery life will vary based on the game and what you are doing, with estimates being a broad 2-6 hours. Breath of Wild was used as a benchmark, going three hours on a single charge. People are saying something like Shovel Knight can go as long as 7 hours. The general rule of thumb is that polygon-based games will drain the battery roughly twice as fast as ones uses sprites or less demanding graphics. Switches can also connect to up to seven additional Switches for local multiplayer purposes.

oCSjfHq.jpg
Tabletop Mode
Tabletop mode is basically handheld, but the Switch has a little kickstand that lets you prop it up. Each half of a Joycon can operate as its own independent controller, so you can use this mode to play games with another person. The Joycons also have an attachment called a strap that slides in and gives you better L/R button and a bit more grip. It's worth noting that ALL controllers work in this mode, including the pro controller, so you don't need a bunch of joycons.

Oh, and the Switch isn't region locked. You will have to make foreign accounts on your Switch for each market, AND switching markets in the eShop empties your wallet, but it is possible and easy!

pKdbuRi.png

There are three models of the Switch.

8r8EO2U.jpg
The Standard Switch retails for $299.99, and it comes with the following:
  • Switch Console
  • TV Dock
  • Left and Right Joycons
  • Joycon Wrist Straps
  • Joycon Grip (NOT a charging grip)
  • HDMI Cable
  • AC Adapter
You have the option to buy a Switch with black Joycons or Red/Blue Joycons. CHOICES! There is also no shortage of bundles coming out, and they usually save you some cash by coming with a game or extra accessory, so I'd keep an eye out for those instead of buying the base system.
NOTICE: BUY THE LATEST MODEL. It has a fairly decent boost to battery life over the launch model at no other expense. I don’t think the old model is really around these days, but do your homework.

fh7c4bxvb49s.jpeg
The Switch OLED retails for $349.99, and it comes with the following:
  • Switch OLED Console
  • TV Dock (includes built-in LAN port)
  • Left and Right White Joycons
  • Joycon Wrist Straps
  • Joycon Grip (NOT a charging grip)
  • HDMI Cable
  • AC Adapter
The deluxe model, this includes a 7-inch OLED display, offering better contrast and “true” blacks over the other models, and sports better sound and a wider kickstand. It also has 64GB of internal storage, double the standard model, and the dock has a built-in ethernet port. So who is this for? People who are going to spend a lot of time on portable mode, but will still play on the dock a fair amount. Maybe a gift for a teenager or someone who travels a lot but will play on the TV at home. If you play near-exclusively on the dock, then the standard model is best, as you can easily buy a LAN adapter for under fifty bucks. For people that play exclusively handheld, it’s hard to say. $150 is a lot of money for a souped up portable experience, but it does have a significantly larger screen and better quality, so it IS the premiere handheld experience.

ymnS42y.jpg
The Switch Lite retails at $199.99, and it comes with the following:
  • Switch Lite Console
  • AC Adapter
  • That's it
The Switch is an obvious budget model aimed at people who don't care about the dock and just want those games. It is smaller than the Switch, with a 5.5 screen, has a somewhat better battery, joycons that are fused to the system (and have d-pads!), and the inability to dock. Despite presumably having the same USB-C port to charge. For more details, check out this huge fuck-off chart:
xzkfi3zbei931.png
I'd only get the Lite for like...a kid. Or if you just 100% don't nor never will care about docked mode. Because for the cost of like, 1.5 games you can get a lot more flexibility and features.

Need more crap? Accessories are available if you got cash to burn. Remember that a lot of these won't work with the Lite. Do your research!
qY2lGed.jpg
MSRP: $69.99
Want a more traditional controller? That'll be seventy bucks, pal. As a bonus, it comes with a USB to USB-C cable that can also charge the Switch itself, and the Pro can connect to your bluetooth-enabled PC with little difficulty. The Pro has most of the features of the joycons, including motion controls, HD rumble, and NFC support. It doesn’t have the infrared scanner thing, however.

2lSUmW0.jpg
MSRP: $79.99
Additional Joycons can be purchased for a hefty fee. They do come with two straps, however.

pmemXGu.jpgE7hNz9V.jpg
MSRP: $49.99
Lose just ONE Joycon? Nintendo has got you covered, although they will charge you an extra ten dollars more than what they cost bundled together. Capitalism!

22W0iUI.jpg
MSRP: $29.99
That pro controller sure was pricey, wasn't it? Well, for less than half the cost, you can just slap your joycons in this thing and get a similar experience while pretending it's a dog or something. This one also charges your joycons while they're connected to it, unlike the one that comes with the Switch because Nintendo is cheap.

HUpSshu.jpg
MSRP: $14.99
Because you really want a wheel icon next to your name in Mario Kart. Slap a joycon in and race or just use it as a very awkward controller grip.

Z9IINT0.jpg
MSRP: $89.99
You can’t really buy these new anymore, so your best bet is used or refurbished, which will likely NOT include an AC adapter. Nintendo opted for wonky power delivery for the Switch, so if you are super paranoid about bricking your console then this is your only option.

z8rzxC7.png
The Switch is Nintendo's biggest step forward regarding online play since it actually added online services to its hardware. Don’t get too excited: this is damning with faint praise. It seems like Nintendo is finally learning from its contemporaries, having all online stuff managed from your Nintendo account. Sadly, Nintendo is also learning from its contemporaries in that they're going to charge us just to play online. The good news is that the service is fairly cheap, being $3.99 on a month by month basis, or $20 for a year. Another popular thing to do is join in with other people on a Family Account, which is $34.99 a year for up to eight people. That's less than five bucks a YEAR, so definitely go that route if you can find the people.

For your money you get:
  • The ability to play games online
  • Cloud Saves (but not for all games)
  • Access to the Switch app for voice chat (lol)
  • Access to NES and SNES games, which is currently the only way to play these games on modern hardware. They have a few fringe additions like save states and online multiplayer
  • Offers such as the rare coupon, ability to buy controller remakes, and small game releases such as Tetris 99
But, wait there’s more!…that you can spend money on. The Switch expansion pack is $49.99 a year or $79.99 a year for the family subscription. These prices include the standard sub, as the expansion pack cannot be bought standalone. The pack includes:
  • N64 games, of dubious emulation quality
  • Genesis games, of better emulation quality
  • Animal Crossing DLC
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Retro Tracks DLC
You lose the DLCs when you unsub, so unless you’re gonna play a lot of N64 games you may wanna stick to buying them normally.

2l2JFV7.png
What's the battery life for everything?
The Switch: 2-6 hours (Launch iteration), 3-7 hours (Switch Lite), or 4.5-9 hours (2019 & OLED iteration) depending on the game. As a rule of thumb, 3D games like Zelda or Mario will last about three-five hours. A game with sprites or 2D effects like Shovel Knight will last about 6-9 hours.
Joycons: 20 hours. Note that that do not draw power from the Switch when attached to it and in portable mode.
Pro Controller: 40 hours. The dock does have three USB ports that can be used to charge.

Is the Switch backwards compatible?
No, it uses carts and has no disc drive to play Wii U media. And no, it's also not backwards compatible with the 3DS, DS, or any other Nintendo system.

Do the carts really taste bad?
Yes, they are coated in denatonium benzoate, which is one of the most bitter compounds for humans. It's meant as a deterrent against children eating them. Don't lick the cart, dummy.

Can I go online in portable mode?
Yes. Also, while it has no browser, if you are at a place with Wi-Fi, there will be an applet that lets you pay/agree to their terms so you can get online.

Are there seriously friend codes?
Yeah, who knows why. The good news is that when you punch in someone's code, they'll get a request instead of playing this game of "Did you send it?" Furthermore, more options are set to be added like traditional friend requests through your Nintendo account, which...raises the question of why use friend codes in the first place.

Is the Switch region-locked?
Nope! Import to your heart's content. You can even switch regions on the eShop, BUT you will lose whatever current balance your account has in its current region. So spend your money first.

Can I connect to the TV using third-party USB-C cables?
No, for whatever reason the Switch must be docked to display on the TV. There are third party docks that can be smaller, portable, offer more ports, and so on, but there is always a risk of bricking the system. This hasn’t been all that rampant in the past years after the Nyko dock became infamous for killing Switches after a firmware update, but that doesn’t mean it can’t happen. Either buy a refurbished dock from Nintendo, or buy one that is specifically engineered to prevent bricking. Cheap docks are more prone to use half-assed parts that just work now and don’t take any future changes to the Switch firmware, so do your research and don’t be cheap.

Can I recharge the Switch using a portable power bank used for cell phones?
Depends on the amperage and voltage. There are now power banks specifically designed for the Switch, so I'd recommend those first. But those are pricey, so a phone one can work in a pinch. Just keep in mind that you will, at best, maintain battery while playing off a power bank. It just isn't strong enough to meet the wattage demands of the Switch. Power banks for laptops work better, but at that price point you may as well just get one guaranteed to work.

Which screen protector should I used?

Tempered glass. While plastic ones are cheaper, they themselves are prone to being easily scratched, which means you'll have to replace them every so often. On top of this, tempered glass feels better when using the touch screen, and they tend to be easier to apply (fewer bubbles). Tempered glass will set you back more cash, but you'll save more in the long run. Right now, amFilm is the screen of choice for most people.

How much memory does the Switch have?
32 GB, of which around 25 is usable. For reference, Breath of the Wild uses around 13GB. You can use micro-SD cards to expand the memory. Because Switch carts are so small, I recommend a micro-SD with plenty of memory, because Switch games will be large and it defeats the purpose of going digital if instead of 32GB carts you're just swapping 32GB SD cards. A Sandisk Ultra with 128GB of memory should last you a while.

Can the pro controller cable be used to charge the Switch?

Yes, the cable that comes with the Pro Controller can be used like any other USB to USB-C cable. Hook it up to power banks, charge your pro controller through your PC's USB ports: go wild.

Can I use Bluetooth Headphones?
Yes, but only after a firmware update.

Where's Virtual Console?

It's dead, Jim. Switch Online service offers classic Nintendo titles, and nothing else.

Does this mean end of the line for the 3DS/Wii U?

As of 2019, Nintendo has ended support for the Wii U and 3DS. Long live the Switch.

HgpHq3s.png
The Switch has games, making it a true revolution in the industry. Oh, and in case you missed it: the Switch is not region locked. You can create separate accounts for other regions and access their eShops there.

G&T Approved!
The following games are almost unanimously praised by the community. If you need a place to start, make it here.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Snipperclips
Fast RMX
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
Blaster Master Zero
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Tumbleseed
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Disgaea 5
ARMS
Splatoon 2
Sonic Mania
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Pokkén Tournament DX
Fire Emblem Warriors
Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Doom
Steamworld Dig 2
Mummy Demastered
Has Been Heroes
Resident Evil Revelations I & II
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

But what other games are good?

There are a lot of games on the Switch and some of the good ones might slip past you. Not the obvious stuff like BotW and Odyssey, but the smaller gems that go unnoticed. With so many games getting released, it's hard to keep up. So the PA folks are gonna compile some mini-reviews of these great titles in the following format:

Name
Price (mention if digital only here)
Genres
Similar games
1-2 sentence review with pros and cons

For example:
Golf Story
$14.99 (eShop only)
Golf/RPG
Mario Golf GBA
A fun and addictive golfing game that has a lot of customization. Some of the NPC side quest stuff drags a bit, but not enough to ruin the fun. Highly recommended!

Penny Arcade mini-reviews:

Dresdenphile suggests:
  • Kamiko
  • $4.99 (eShop only)
  • Action
  • Zelda 1?
  • This short indie game tasks players — who control the titular priestess Kamiko — to take down demons and complete puzzles along the way, racking up combos. With 3 characters to choose from, each playthrough handles differently.

UncleSporky suggests:
  • Ultimate Chicken Horse
  • $15 (eShop only)
  • Multiplayer Competitive Platformer
  • Similar games: nothing really like it. Gang Beasts or Duck Game?
  • Players take turns adding wacky, dangerous pieces to a level to hopefully prevent others from reaching the flag, while not making it so impossible that they themselves can't make it. Amazing party game.

Jazz suggests:
  • Sega Ages Virtua Racing
  • $7.99 (eShop only)
  • Arcade racing
  • F1 meets Out Run, maybe?
  • Groundbreaking 1992 racing game from the early days of fast 3D in arcades. The Switch port is upgraded from the original arcade game, courtesy of retro wizards M2, with big performance improvements and even replicating the arcade's 8-player setup if you're so inclined. Great fun in short blasts without eating all your quarters!

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
Steam ID
Twitch Page
MNC Dover on

• AvalonGuardAvalonGuard Registered User regular
    One of my team leads is a Nintendo Guy but is not here today. I was hoping I could convince him to put me in the backroom today so we could listen to the Direct while we worked. Alas, I’ll have to hide an earbud under my hair while on the sales floor and keep dodging the HR lady.

• EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    I'm guessing there will be an advance wars date given, probably another triangle strategy trailer. Not sure if chocobo kart will get a spot or not.

I would love a dragon quest 2dhd releases today thing, but I doubt it. Also anything on Bayonetta would be nice.

• Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Woo! Direct day!

C'mon Xenoblade Chronicles 3! Or Xenoblade Chronicles X2! Or Xenoblade Chronicles X port!

I'm good with any of these Monolith!

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Inscryption for Switch

• Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    One of my team leads is a Nintendo Guy but is not here today. I was hoping I could convince him to put me in the backroom today so we could listen to the Direct while we worked. Alas, I’ll have to hide an earbud under my hair while on the sales floor and keep dodging the HR lady.

I'm stick with a 2-4pm meeting (Direct is at 4 for me). Hoping it ends early so I can dip in time, otherwise I'll have to watch it a bit late :/

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    I'd love for family game sharing to be announced. If I can dream wildly. As a 3 switch household and potentially 4, it'd be nice if the kids could play digital games I've purchased without using my profile and potentially messing up my saves.
    Or if I could get a new oled model for myself and play everything without messing up the family system.

Make it part of the family switch online subscription if it helps.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    As a hot trend chaser I have felt it prudent to buy Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy, a 2017 DS game which is now on the Switch. Haven’t heard great things about it but it was very cheap and looks endearing.

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    I hope there's something Zelda related with the direct. Whether it's just more BOTW2 information, a Switch release of WWHD/TPHD or something else.

Actually now that I think about it, they'll probably announce the release date of Majora's Mask for Switch online.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    It's decent. I think I'd go for any of the Hershel games over it, just because the stories tend to be a bit better, but the puzzles are good and it's generally a fun time.

• AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    We are getting Silksong, Mario+Rabbids and more Splatoon info. I can't hope for more Zelda teasers, but maybe.

edited February 2022
    skeldare wrote: »
    I hope there's something Zelda related with the direct. Whether it's just more BOTW2 information, a Switch release of WWHD/TPHD or something else.

Actually now that I think about it, they'll probably announce the release date of Majora's Mask for Switch online.

It'll probably never happen but I'd still love to see a Switch port of the 3DS OoT/MM remakes (maybe as a bundle of the two). But yeah, I'm honestly shocked they haven't ported the two Wii U HD titles over yet. Seems like an easy no-brainer (you'd have to re-tool the inventory since you don't have the bottom screen anymore, but I mean, a good 90% of the work is already done at least)

Edit: Along those lines, with Metroid Dread's success, a Switch port of Samus Returns would be awesome too. That one got pushed out way too late for the 3DS so never really got the love it deserved.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    I told my daughter that there was a Nintendo video today and it takes place 10 minutes after her school gets out. She's super excited to watch it because she wants to see Kirby.

I'm both proud and super excited.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    As a hot trend chaser I have felt it prudent to buy Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy, a 2017 DS game which is now on the Switch. Haven’t heard great things about it but it was very cheap and looks endearing.

It is a very, very weird game. It simultaneously feels like a lot of effort and no effort went into it. I don't know if it ever goes on sale, but if it does it's worth picking up for cheap if you're looking for something to play while you're on the toilet or something. It's in no way as good as any of the main Layton games, but I don't have any strong negative feelings towards it or anything.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular

As a die hard fan of the Layton series, that game was a bit disappointing to me. It's not a bad game, just nowhere near as good as the earlier series. The characters are not as creative. Katrielle I like, but she isn't quite as interesting as Hershel was. Her sidekick is nowhere near as fun as Luke. The talking dog....is the thing I dislike most about the game.

The story is broken up in little smaller mysteries that all come together in the end, but the story isn't that interesting. The puzzles are all pretty good.

Plus the game kind of promises an answer to a bigger mystery that I won't spoil but never actually makes good on the mystery or answers it.

Like I said, it's a fun game, but not nearly as good as everything that came before it.

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    PHOENIX WRIGHT IN SMASH oh wait Smash is over never mind

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    PHOENIX WRIGHT IN SMASH oh wait Smash is over never mind

Is it? Is it really? Or is this just the calm before the storm?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited February 2022
    I am wearing one of my *Starfox shirts in anticipation of the direct today.

*yeah there's no way we are getting Starfox anything but that's the best part of pre-direct hype! The baseless expectations!

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    I told my daughter that there was a Nintendo video today and it takes place 10 minutes after her school gets out. She's super excited to watch it because she wants to see Kirby.

I'm both proud and super excited.

Confirmed you have raised your daughter correctly :3

• Raybies666Raybies666 Registered User regular
    How many Starfox shirts do you have?

I'm wearing a Metallica tshirt, hoping that Guitar Hero Metallica comes back, using the Wii compatible guitars I still have.

Beat me on Wii U: Raybies
    Beat me on 360: Raybies666

I remember when I had time to be good at games.
  • CruorCruor Registered User regular
    Still think that a modified version of Starfox 64's multiplayer could be the basis of a great battleroyale type game. Start in an Arwing/tank and then when that gets blown up you're on foot until you can get a new ride or get smooshed.

Cruor wrote: »
    Still think that a modified version of Starfox 64's multiplayer could be the basis of a great battleroyale type game. Start in an Arwing/tank and then when that gets blown up you're on foot until you can get a new ride or get smooshed.

So, StarFox Armada's multiplayer?

• WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    Oh, we're going right into Fire Emblem, are we?

Good.

• DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    I'm calling it now, guys!
    Knack 3 launching exclusively on Switch 2! Switch 2 will be available on the eShop later today.

edited February 2022
    I don't know how to care about Fire Emblem. You might as well ask a butterfly to fly through a brick wall.

M A R I O
    B L O O D
    B O W L?

Hey guys this Splatoon 3 bit is like 40 % longer than it has to be.

Edit again: The Force Unleashed looked like a PS2 game, zero exaggeration.

Absalon on
  • ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    Man, I bounced off of FE:W hard because its entire intro stage is just 15 minutes of people screaming "WE CAN WIN IF WE BELIEVE IN OUR FRIENDS!"

ztrEPtD.gif
  • CSStheGr8CSStheGr8 Registered User regular
    I was very disappointed in FE:W after the original Hyrule Warriors.

3DS FC: 2363-6921-5075
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    No Man's Sky streaming or actually on the switch?

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Im half asleep then,

STRIKERS?

you have my attention!

Kai_San wrote: »
    Im half asleep then,

STRIKERS?

you have my attention!

I'm guessing this is what Next Level Games has been working on. I enjoyed Strikers well enough, but I don't know if I need any more.

Strikers has to be the best Nintendo sports game they ever had. Its just freaking fun. Easily beats golf and tennis.

This Splatoon music is... uh... discordant.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    HOLY SHIT THEY REMEMBERED FRONT MISSION EXISTS!!!

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
    ArcTangent wrote: »
    This Splatoon music is... uh... discordant.

I've heard Splatoon music being described as having been made by experienced musicians deliberately doing exactly those things you're not supposed to do. Although that was in reference to the discordant Octoling music, not Salmon Run.

• LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    This will be the 3rd time they release front mission 1 on a nintendo console.

LD50 wrote: »
    This will be the 3rd time they release front mission 1 on a nintendo console.

Meanwhile, Tactics Ogre/Ogre Battle languishes in hell.

ztrEPtD.gif
    Aaaaand there it is. Cross remaster.

• cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Sooooo many rereleases.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
    Cool, maybe this will be a good version of Chrono Cross?

They packed in Radical Dreamers.

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Kirby, nooo

Those poor doggos

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb