As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Do you take the train to [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    Aioli is a garlic spread! Its not just garlic flavored mayo even though theyre functionally close.

Aioli has no eggs for example. Its garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt.

Technically correct. But most "aioli" you see on restaurant menus or the like it just flavoured mayo. Aioli is way more finnicky to make.

shryke on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    i thought i was getting garlic mayo in the states but it was like, melted garlic butter and fucking disgusting

an absolutely failed country

aww garlic butter is so good though

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Olive oil is a pretty good sex lubricant in a pinch, but I wouldn’t use it with a condom

The main problem with it is its not water soluble so your insides are like, umm, who greased up the entire poop staging area I cannot clean this easily and these poops are coming in hot!!

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    No
    shryke wrote: »
    I like making my own mayo when I've got a Sunday free to do it and put it in the fridge, otherwise I get Duke's or Bama

The longest part of making mayo for me is sterilizing the egg because my wife is insanely paranoid and won't touch products with raw egg in them.

Mine used to be like that early on, because she was on the hotel and restaurant management track in college and did a lot of food safety courses, but the USDA is so fucking stupid when it comes to eggs, and how the US handles them for that matter, that over the years I was able to convince her eggs aren't salmonella time bombs that murder you in your sleep.

I am still WAY more lax with food safety than she'd generally like, but she doesn't complain.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    No
    i was intrigued by lost ark's korean mmo arsthetic but the gameplay looks early 2000s crpg and that's a hard pass

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    Sent this to hakkes for valentines day. Think it went over well.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/gr/9u02pybe6ut6.png

zridg7bsieze.jpeg

i sent this one to hinge girl

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 1.3

@shryke will create the new thread
    @shryke is backup

This discussion has been closed.